cloroxmartini
04-05-2004, 10:04 PM
Have any of you played SC Pandora Tomorrow? If any of you have played it, tell me what you think. Was it a ground breaking sequal? Or was it a major disapointment? My friends and I finished it like four days after it came out.

Unregistered
04-06-2004, 12:55 PM
Have any of you played SC Pandora Tomorrow? If any of you have played it, tell me what you think. Was it a ground breaking sequal? Or was it a major disapointment? My friends and I finished it like four days after it came out.

It's good, better than teh first.

cloroxmartini
04-06-2004, 01:18 PM
It's good, better than teh first.
__________________________________________________ ____________

IMHO, it seems like they couldn't decide what to spend more money on, the multi player or the single player.
The first game was longer than the second one.

Unregistered
04-06-2004, 01:24 PM
__________________________________________________ ____________

IMHO, it seems like they couldn't decide what to spend more money on, the multi player or the single player.
The first game was longer than the second one.

They used the core gameplay from the first and switched up the interface a little to give some newbies a chance. Little changes to the single player, and the multiplayer is uber addicting.

cloroxmartini
04-06-2004, 01:32 PM
One of the things I noticed though, I would have my trusty SC-20K ready and the next moment, for some reason, I would have a chaff grenade selected. But I was on xbox. I think it had to do with accedentaly pressing down when switching to night vision.

illjangamaster
04-06-2004, 04:45 PM
One of the things I noticed though, I would have my trusty SC-20K ready and the next moment, for some reason, I would have a chaff grenade selected. But I was on xbox. I think it had to do with accedentaly pressing down when switching to night vision.

Thats a killer disadvantage, but you can alter the controls on the game ;)

VGV Head CP
10-04-2004, 03:49 PM
There is already another Splinter Cell topic. I have never played the first, but the second, is great.

cloroxmartini
10-11-2004, 07:32 PM
now i can't wait untill sc3
they're going to have a level set in new york city.