weebird20
07-27-2004, 10:36 AM
Ooo..ooo...i got a gud idea...i found some really weird facts and thot it wud be fun to share them with u guys...tho i dunno if they're exactly true, but they made me go huh? anyways :P

The average person spends three years of his/her life on a toilet!

The average chocolate bar has 8 insects' legs in it. (this one made me go EWWWWWW.....tho i still cudn't give up chocy!)

No piece of paper can be folded in half more than seven times! (i tried it a couple of times....its true, you can't!)

Men are 6 times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.

During his or her lifetime, the average human will grow 590 miles of hair.

A moth has 8 brains and no stomach. (this one was just plain weird)

if you have any strange facts please post them, it's good to know some useless info to confuse ppl with ;D

viciousvelvet
07-27-2004, 10:59 AM
There is a minimal amount of ground up worms in ketchup bottles and packages, for obvious reasons. One cannot remove all the worms from the tomatos. Not to worry- there's a minimal amount of worms they are allowed to have in their product- a certain number of ground worms they cannot excede.

guitargrrl4ben
07-27-2004, 11:01 AM
*shaking*
I HATE WORMS!
*runs in terror screaming "I hate worms! I hate worms!"*

viciousvelvet
07-27-2004, 11:02 AM
The brain has the consistency of soft cheese

Sneezing is also called sternutation

guitargrrl4ben
07-27-2004, 11:08 AM
Your brain mushed out flat would cover a pillow case. Cool huh?

breakthemold
07-27-2004, 11:12 AM
lol. i like worms. weird fact eh? hmm... fish can talk to me. i heard them in the petstore... one of them was blind and another liked the rocks in the tank! And i knew one of them was telling me where to find nemo!!!

guitargrrl4ben
07-27-2004, 11:22 AM
I'm NOT a girlie-girl, but I don't like worms!
Bad experenace...

skelfy
07-27-2004, 12:41 PM
It's a scientific fact that if men were able to have children, they would die from the pain of child bearing.

Some thousands of people die every year from lack/too much magnesium in water...some spring water is either too hard or soft. :o

Tenebrae is a latin word meaning shadows or darkness.

It is possible to get struck by lightning more than once - and survive. *who knew that one...*

Jellyfish 'jelly' is made from a protein.

disciple
07-27-2004, 12:55 PM
I did... I have heard of a person or two like that. Nice factoid about Latin, Morgan. *writes it down*

Tenebrae... I have heard that before...

buckus
07-27-2004, 12:57 PM
It's a scientific fact that if men were able to have children, they would die from the pain of child bearing.
thats a great lil factoid there skelf

weebird20
07-27-2004, 02:26 PM
i got more!!! heehee....

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. wow now my lil brother has a good excuse for doing this, its good exercise! lol

The strongest muscle in the body is the TONGUE.

Butterflies taste with their feet.

Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.

It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. i don't know if this one is really true, has anyone ever sneezed with their eyes open?

Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing! SCARY!

If you could open up your lungs and lay them flat they would be the same size of tennis court.

disciple
07-27-2004, 02:38 PM
I know this isn't a weird fact but I know it:

The left side of your brain controls your positive thoughts and the right side controls the negative.

If your brain is controlled (or is active) mostly by your left side you are considered normal or happy.

If your brain is controlled by your front side, or if that part is used mostly for thought, then you are considered depressed, angry, or negative, and may have a psychological dysfunction. You will also tend to think abnormally negative at times.

weebird20
07-27-2004, 02:50 PM
oooohhh interesting.......i think i must use the left side of my brain all the time! :P

disciple
07-27-2004, 02:52 PM
LOL! That's a good thing. :P

It is also a fact that more than 50% of all college students switch their major more than 2 times.

weebird20
07-27-2004, 03:11 PM
well i only switched mine once :P heehee from Computer Programming to Art...yeh i know big jump but hey it's where God led me and ya kno when He calls ya u gota go ;D

another useless but very important fact:

PINK is the worlds most used colour!

(ok i just made that up, but hey it might be true!)

disciple
07-27-2004, 03:14 PM
LOL! No, 'tis true! :P

I have also heard that the average person makes over 100 or 200 changes before they reach the age of 30 (or was it 40?) when they stop making changes (at least frequently).

completely_nuts
07-30-2004, 01:08 PM
Plastic cutting boards provide a nearly ideal environment for bacteria. By contrast, bacteria find it very difficult to survive on a wooden cutting board. Health board rules forcing restaurants to switch to plastic are based purely on superstition ("plastic=sanitary"), and threaten your health.

You can become immune to scorpion venom. Catch a centipede, and discard its head. Mash the rest, and then scratch your arm and wipe a bit of the juice on the scratch.
some jamaican guy told us something like this once..... but he told us to mix the squished-up centipede with some wine (or maybe it was vinegar. can't quite remember ::] ) and some marijuana before rubbing it on yourself... ::]

that's a great one... :D

disciple
07-30-2004, 01:16 PM
LOL, I agree. And you can become immune to ANYthing when marijuana is involved...

completely_nuts
07-30-2004, 01:21 PM
Because of Animal Crackers, many kids until they reach the age of ten, believe a bear is as tall as a giraffe

The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you'll have a bad dream

A snail's reproductive organs are in its head.

disciple
07-30-2004, 01:25 PM
The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you'll have a bad dream

A snail's reproductive organs are in its head.
Hey, that sleeping fact is quite useful... maybe keeping the fan on is a good idea.

And I already knew that about snails... a little odd a fact, I'd say, though.

This is a fact that is funny, too true, and from a movie :D

Most people don't believe beyond what they see with their own two eyes. :D

completely_nuts
07-30-2004, 01:31 PM
lol.... :D

Napoleon was terrified of cats.

4000 people are injured by teapots each year.

The dumbest domesticated animal is the turkey.
that i already knew... ::] they're insanely stupid. and they're stinkin EVERYWHERE around here. ::]

disciple
07-30-2004, 01:35 PM
Same here...

Here's one only a thousand or so Iowans (natives of Iowa, where I live) know...

Dysart is the black hole of Iowa, most people who live here during their youth stay here until they die, or even if they leave, Dysart keeps a piece of them with it eternally, like the place itself lives.
If that isn't a weird or strange fact I don't know what is.

completely_nuts
07-30-2004, 01:43 PM
weird.... :o

a totally random, somewhat inappropriate phobia: Triskadakaclaustrohermaphrobihomohemopyrobestialne cropheliaphobia is the fear of being a hermaphrodite and having sex with more than one dead flaming bloody hermaphrodite animals in thirteen small water filled rooms.

:o

disciple
07-30-2004, 01:53 PM
ROFL! :o OMGosh, that's funny AND inappropriate!

DESC
07-31-2004, 05:29 PM
111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

If a statue in the park of a person on a horse has both front legs in the air, the person died in battle; if the horse has one front leg in the air, the person died as a result of wounds received in battle; if the horse has all four legs on the ground, the person died of natural causes.

No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, and purple.

Clans of long ago that wanted to get rid of their unwanted people without killing them use to burn their houses down - hence the expression "to get fired."

Canada is an Indian word meaning "Big Village".

There are two credit cards for every person in the United States.

The term "the whole 9 yards" came from WWII fighter pilots in the South Pacific. When arming their airplanes on the ground, the .50 caliber machine gun ammo belts measured exactly 27 feet, before being loaded into the fuselage. If the pilots fired all their ammo at a target, it got "the whole 9 yards."

The most common name in the world is Mohammed.

The word "samba" means "to rub navels together."

The international telephone dialing code for Antarctica is 672.

The glue on Israeli postage stamps is certified kosher.

Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.

The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.

More people are killed annually by donkeys than die in air crashes.

A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.

The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.

Hershey's Kisses are called that because the machine that makes them looks like it's kissing the conveyor belt.

Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.

The phrase "rule of thumb" is derived from and old English law which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.

An ostrich's eye is bigger that it's brain.

The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds

The42ndEel
07-31-2004, 05:31 PM
Ok, what website was all that ^ from? Pretty cool tho.

relientkguy
07-31-2004, 06:18 PM
You consume a pound of your own stomach every day!

DESC
07-31-2004, 06:52 PM
http://www.opey.com/funfacts.html

BarlowgIRL
08-01-2004, 06:26 AM
jello is made with cow's hooves

Sherloc Holmes never said elementarymy dear watson

the average person falls asleÚp in 7 min

money isn't made frm paper it's made frm cotton

BarlowgIRL

BarlowgIRL
08-01-2004, 06:32 AM
Why is it people say they slept like a baby is babies wake up every 2 hrs?

if u drink pepsi at work in a coke factory,will they fire u?

how come we choose 4m 2 people 4 pres. but 50 4 miss america?

if a 911 operator has a heart attack,whom does he/she call?

why does a round pizza come in a square box?

since bread is square, why is lunchmeat round?

can u cry underwater?

BarlowgIRL

skilletosis
08-01-2004, 09:12 AM
ehem... those are questions not weird and strange facts.......

BarlowgIRL
08-01-2004, 10:37 AM
I know.. but it is kinda wierd. it makes u think about them and then give up cause it's pointless.kinda like "y did the chicken cross the road. to get to the other side". how is that suposed 2 b funny?chocy is made with wax

hot dogs r recycled animal meat.

BarlowgIRL

disciple
08-01-2004, 05:48 PM
RADAR is spelled RADAR backwards.

~Panhead~
08-02-2004, 09:32 AM
Have you ever thought why when you sneese, ppl always say "God bless you" Well, where did that come from? Well, a long time ago, like in the ancient times, they thought if sumone snesed they could sneese out their soul! Woh! Well, we now know that could never happen!

whereami
08-02-2004, 10:27 AM
i heard that it came from the belief that when you sneaze your heart stops for a split second, not sure if thats true though.

guitargrrl4ben
08-02-2004, 10:32 AM
when you kiss some one you use all of the musales in your face. And you burn 36 calories.

disciple
08-02-2004, 01:44 PM
Have you ever thought why when you sneese, ppl always say "God bless you" Well, where did that come from? Well, a long time ago, like in the ancient times, they thought if sumone snesed they could sneese out their soul! Woh! Well, we now know that could never happen!
Actually I watched the History channel and they thought the sneezing person would die of a dangerous disease. Or was that something else?

And as for the kissing thing... perhaps that's why my big sister maintains an average weight :P

weebird20
08-03-2004, 09:19 AM
when you kiss some one you use all of the musales in your face. And you burn 36 calories.

is that 36 calories per hour or per kiss?

mysterious-wave
08-03-2004, 09:20 AM
And as for the kissing thing... perhaps that's why my big sister maintains an average weight :P

Owwwwch... Don't let her on here...

completely_nuts
08-03-2004, 09:26 AM
is that 36 calories per hour or per kiss?
i would hope per kiss... cuz 36 calories isn't much per hour... you burn more than that per hour just sitting around... ::]

weebird20
08-03-2004, 09:32 AM
yeh thats wot i was thinking......hahaha....good way to burn off all that chocy tho :P lol

mysterious-wave
08-03-2004, 09:35 AM
Good point!

completely_nuts
08-03-2004, 09:36 AM
the question is, will scott put up with you kissing him that much to burn off all the chocy you eat? :D

kidding... :D

mysterious-wave
08-03-2004, 09:39 AM
Your talking to Laura righhht?

completely_nuts
08-03-2004, 09:42 AM
yes. you posted while i was still typing. ::]

weebird20
08-03-2004, 09:59 AM
LOL!!!! that was weird...heehee...i dunno C_N havent had any complaints yet tho...so i guess he doesn't mind ;)

completely_nuts
08-03-2004, 10:01 AM
LOL

i didn't think he'd mind much... but it was an interesting thought...you do eat a ton of chocy.... :D

weebird20
08-03-2004, 10:05 AM
ooo i kno....but i need to or else i wudn't have any energy to do my job! seriously tho if i don't eat enuf chocy im just not my usual hyper self :P

disciple
08-03-2004, 01:15 PM
the question is, will scott put up with you kissing him that much to burn off all the chocy you eat? :D

kidding... :D
ROFLMBO!!! That was funny :D No offence to the both of you, though. :) I love both of ya ;D

disciple
08-03-2004, 01:15 PM
LOL!!!! that was weird...heehee...i dunno C_N havent had any complaints yet tho...so i guess he doesn't mind ;)
hee hee yeah I'd think so ;)

disciple
08-03-2004, 01:16 PM
Owwwwch... Don't let her on here...
Don't worry. She wouldn't go near a real Christian with a 10-foot pole.

BarlowgIRL
08-03-2004, 01:17 PM
those fact's aren't wierd and interesting!! ehhhem!
BarlowgIRL:D

disciple
08-03-2004, 01:18 PM
Yes, actually, they are very interesting ;)

Unregistered
08-03-2004, 01:20 PM
that's because u know wot ur talking about and I have no clue wot ur talking about so that's not interesting but mean!*lip hangs down to feet and tears start pouring over cheeks*;D:D;)

completely_nuts
08-04-2004, 08:21 AM
ok, i'll try to tell you what we're talking about. Skynes (scott) is weebird's (laura's) boyfriend. someone (can't remember who) posted the fact that kissing uses all the muscles in your face, and you burn about 36 calories per kiss. laura said therefore, kissing would be a good way to burn off all the chocy she eats, cos she's a chocyholic. i asked whether scott would put up with the amount of kissing necessary to burn off the massive amount of chocy she eats. and... well, you can read the rest yourself. but, like disciple said, it is a rather interesting, if not very wierd, conversation. :D

BarlowgIRL
08-04-2004, 12:08 PM
I meant I didn't know who scott was.that's his name right? thanx 4 the update!!! I'm glad I have ppl 2 ask when I get confused
BarlowgIRL

weebird20
08-04-2004, 01:17 PM
heehee...no worries ;D we're all here to help ;D okies lets get back on subject here....

1. a cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (ewwwwwwww)

2. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet. (WOW)

3. If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb. (LOL....thats just funny if not a lil scarey)

4. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. (too bad i dont like coffee :P )

breakthemold
08-04-2004, 01:33 PM
whatabout green??

completely_nuts
08-04-2004, 01:34 PM
A 2000 year old toilet complete with running water, a stone seat, and an armrest was discovered in the tomb of an ancient Chinese king, of the Western Han Dynasty.

Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel with over 50,000 words, none of which
containing the letter "E".

A.D.
08-05-2004, 11:04 PM
The Jesters from England's past are called to arms... a job application open for all who are are witty enough to be a real Jester.

Go here for the article:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20040805/od_nm/odd_britain_jester_dc

Divine Mystery
08-05-2004, 11:17 PM
There is a minimal amount of ground up worms in ketchup bottles and packages, for obvious reasons. One cannot remove all the worms from the tomatos. Not to worry- there's a minimal amount of worms they are allowed to have in their product- a certain number of ground worms they cannot excede.

Good thing I don't like ketchup!

(Does this count for Tomato soup too? :-\ )

Divine Mystery
08-06-2004, 12:42 AM
Those are some interesting little facts there. Here, I've got some:

The idea that a tooth left in a glass of Coca-Cola will dissolve overnight is false.

When the Titanic hit an iceberg in the north Atlantic, the silent version of the film The Poseidon Adventure was being screened aboard ship.

Anti-perspirants have been identified as the leading cause of breast cancer.

Gel candles can explode, posing a greater-than-usual fire and injury hazard.

The song Happy Birthday is still protected by copyright. (Interesting...yet slightly funny at the same time...)

The woman Jack Nicholson thought to be his sister turned out to be his mother.

The frontman of the band The D4's real name is actually Jimmy Christmas. (I don't know if many people here know who this band is.)

A couple of crooks unintentionally turned themselves in by calling 911.

BarlowgIRL
08-06-2004, 11:43 AM
a man in jail and his girlfriend supergluee their hands together to fight his term.
BarlowgIRL

mauisoftball*87
08-14-2004, 07:26 PM
lol ^
did ya'll know that Hawaii is the only state that has never had temps below zero

If not....jeez where you been
No really i was drinking a snapple kiwi & strawberry during class on Thursday night & thats what the cap said lol

disciple
08-14-2004, 07:31 PM
LOL! You and Snapple! :P

weebird20
08-16-2004, 01:14 PM
Ketchup was sold in the 1830s as medicine. (cool so now i have an excuse for eating so much of it ;D)

A duck's quack doesn't echo, and no one knows why.

The yo-yo was originally a weapon used in the Philippine jungles.

Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks, otherwise it will digest itself. (ewwwwwwww....just ewwwwwww!)

The oldest known goldfish lived to 41 years of age. Its name was Fred.

80% of the average human brain is water. (well that explains a lot then ;))

The hummingbird is the only bird that can fly backwards.

bobbi
08-17-2004, 02:36 PM
i like this thread!
*Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in
the morning.
*A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10
yrs.
*When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even your heart, which is why people say "God bless you" after sneezing.
*The average person over fifty will have spent 5 years
waiting in lines.
*40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
*Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same
airplane just
in case there is a crash.
*The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache on a standard playing card
*The Mona Lisa has no eyebrows. It was the fashion in Renaissance Florence to shave them off
*Tourists visiting Iceland should know that tipping at a restaurant is considered an insult
*Most lipstick contains fish scales (ew)
*Skepticisms is the longest word that alternates hands when typing
*Clinophobia is the fear of beds
*The fear of vegetables is called Lachanophobia
*There are approximately fifty Bibles sold each minute across the world
*Every year, kids in North America spend close to half a billion dollars on chewing gum
*In England, in the 1880's, "Pants" was considered a dirty word

disciple
08-17-2004, 02:40 PM
That's because "pants" was "underwear" back in England! :D

In England, back however long ago, a napkin was a daiper, and vice-versa. :D

aliengurl7
06-25-2005, 04:08 PM
*When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even your heart, which is why people say "God bless you" after sneezing.

In a word, no, your heart does not stop when you sneeze. From my view, it is hard to even imagine what this would mean.

A sneeze itself is really a very brief event, occurring in a shorter time then a heartbeat. Of course, there is the building up to the sneeze (the "ah" of
the "ah-choo"), but the heart certainly does not stop beating because of this ah-ing.

Check your pulse next time to see for yourself.

"God bless you" has to do with religious beliefs and superstition.
In earlier times it was believed that when you sneezed you opened yourself, or your soul, to the outside world.

It was an unnatural and certainly a bizarre happening, and clearly portended evil.

I am certain that there are variations on this theme, but basically it was thought that your soul might escape, or demons and evil spirits might get in, or even that they may have caused the sneeze in the first place.

The blessing was to help ward off such badness. Sorry for being a know it all but tis the truth can't help it. Myth busted. ;)

dynamic099
06-25-2005, 07:21 PM
it is illegal for a woman in new york city to go out after dark, walk down the street, and sing the ABC's.

and a frog cannot throw up. so if it swallows a bug that does not agree with it, it throws it's whole stomach inside-out, outside of his body, and the bug will crawl out. and the frog just eats his stomach!

SkilletRoxMySox
06-26-2005, 05:41 PM
The national anthem of Greece reporedly has 158 verses.

There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.

The average human produces 25,000 quarts of saliva in a lifetime, enough to fill two swimming pools.

Babies are born with 300 bones, but by adulthood we have only 206 in our bodies.

The combined wealth of the world's 250 richest people, is greater than the combined wealth of the poorest 1.5 billion citizens

About 30% of American admit to talking to their dogs or leaving messages on their answering machines for their dogs while they are away

If one places a tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion, it will instantly go mad and sting itself to death.

You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching T.V

The longest word in the English language, according to the Oxford English Dictionary, is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. The only other word with the same amount of letters is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconioses, its plural.

Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them.

The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.

In every episode of Seinfeld there is a Superman somewhere.

The only 15 letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter is uncopyrightable.

If you have three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies, you have $1.19.You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar.

When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle, it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year

It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs

111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

dynamic099
06-26-2005, 07:31 PM
i knew the thing about seinfeld and the cows...

TheFireBreathes
06-27-2005, 05:01 PM
K these are the only ones I can think of right now:

A Mark Twain is a unit of measurement.

Winston Churchill was born in the girls bathroom at a party.

The pound sign (#) is called an anoctothorpe.

In the 1950's, boys in minning towns did not have to go to school from the ages of 6-10, because they were short enough to work in the mines.

In the 1940's the FBI teamed up with The Mafia to kill Fidel Castro: they tried to blow him up with explosive seashells while he was on the beach.

dynamic099
06-27-2005, 05:30 PM
after a chicken (named Ed) had his head cut off, he lived for two years. he died by choking to death on a kernel of corn.

TheFireBreathes
06-27-2005, 05:31 PM
Thats so cool! I wonder how he ate it in the first place

dynamic099
06-27-2005, 06:14 PM
people just put it into his open throat. gross, huh? :D :o

TheFireBreathes
06-27-2005, 08:32 PM
Lol, that would actually be kinda fun. Just to brag to people that I got to feed a chicken with no head

Legacy
06-27-2005, 09:44 PM
ok....a duck quack DOES echo, but the sound is very quiet....AND the reason people say "God Bless You" is because when the black plague was going around in England if you sneezed normally it meant you had the plague and would die within two to three days...Sorry for being a know it all ;)

Isildur9473
06-27-2005, 10:29 PM
In your sleep you swallow 7 spiders per year.

TheFireBreathes
06-28-2005, 09:18 AM
If you drop a penny off the empire state building, it WONT kill you beacause it spins, which doesnt make it go as fast.

Heri Altariel
06-28-2005, 09:21 AM

Ew, I really needed to know that...

aliengurl7
06-28-2005, 09:28 AM
aw poor spidy. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.Dogs can hear sounds that we cant.Chop suey, a favorite Chinese dish, is actually American.

dynamic099
06-28-2005, 11:42 AM
EW EW EW EW EW!!!!!! :( :o

TheFireBreathes
06-28-2005, 11:58 AM
Wait 7 actual spiders or the tiny spiders that live in your eyebrows?

dynamic099
06-28-2005, 02:56 PM
tiny spiders? in eyebrows? huh? ???

disciple
06-28-2005, 03:00 PM
I don't believe that generalization, because if my sisters had swallowed a spider, their throats would have swollen up and they'd have died. They have extremely allergic reactions to spiders and their webbings.

A weird fact: I haven't talked to a wee little birdy in months!! :o

dynamic099
06-28-2005, 03:05 PM
30% of americans admit to singing and/or talking to their dog. :D

SinExterminator
06-28-2005, 04:21 PM
Ooo..ooo...i got a gud idea...i found some really weird facts and thot it wud be fun to share them with u guys...tho i dunno if they're exactly true, but they made me go huh? anyways :P

The average person spends three years of his/her life on a toilet!

The average chocolate bar has 8 insects' legs in it. (this one made me go EWWWWWW.....tho i still cudn't give up chocy!)

No piece of paper can be folded in half more than seven times! (i tried it a couple of times....its true, you can't!)

Men are 6 times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.

During his or her lifetime, the average human will grow 590 miles of hair.

A moth has 8 brains and no stomach. (this one was just plain weird)

if you have any strange facts please post them, it's good to know some useless info to confuse ppl with ;D
well my sacience teacher told me that a snail's mouth and anus are on the same side. i hope it doesn't eat it's poop.
oh, and a sandwich was created due to a guy name earl of sandwich or something like that who was deeply in a card game who put a piece of meat and bread together and ate while he played i saw that in the kids section in the comics
another thing was that my pastor said this in his sermon, somehow got to talking about observing people or someting
he said that when a guy trips over something he turns around looks to investagate what caused the trip, and a women when she trips over something looks around to see who saw her trip.
:D this is FUN!

TheFireBreathes
06-28-2005, 04:23 PM
Wow you need some punctuation lol.

SinExterminator
06-28-2005, 04:24 PM
did you know people are BORN Strait NOR Gay, they have their sexual attractions thrusted upon them by revealation to porn, or rejection, or drastic events in their life.
i think thats how lust works.

TheFireBreathes
06-28-2005, 04:24 PM
tiny spiders? in eyebrows? huh? ???

Their called mites, and theres thousands of them that live in your eyebrow. I think they eat somthing. But it doesnt really effect you.

SinExterminator
06-28-2005, 04:30 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! MY EYE BROWS ARE AN ARACHNID NEST!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAH! WERE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAH! well, most likely we're not gonna die.;

skilletosis
06-28-2005, 04:41 PM
that was truely uneccesary and more information than we ever needed to know. Now get off your toosh, be a productive member of your family, help your momma out, and do some laundry yourself!!

All said with the best of intentions.

TheFireBreathes
06-28-2005, 04:50 PM
Thankyou lol, I was gonna say somthing meaner

skilletosis
06-28-2005, 04:51 PM
you can. just go to the post and click on edit.

as far as the issue goes if you have a sink and some soap and water your in business.

SinExterminator
06-28-2005, 04:58 PM
well, hmm./// Petra, was started by a Young Man Named Bob Hartman in 1972, and over the course of 33 years he and his badn with a variety of members have ROCKED THE WORLD to it's core, adn is coming to an end this year,.... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WAAAAAAAAAAAH~! :(:(:(:(:(

aliengurl7
07-08-2005, 07:05 PM
*"Michael Jackson Suicide Attempt" (aka Troj/Borobt-Gen) is a actual virus.
*Some dollar stores sell expired and foreign, non-ADA-approved formulations of toothpaste.
*There are 18 different animal shapes in the Animal Crackers cookie zoo.
*Hydroxydesoxycorticosterone and hydroxydeoxycorticosterones are the largest anagrams.

SinExterminator
07-11-2005, 09:26 AM
hey did you know that gullible isn't in the dictionary.
hey did you know that there isn't a page 666 in the bible? ;)
he he

aliengurl7
07-11-2005, 09:29 AM
Um ...Yea, there is a page 666 in the bible its there go check. Oh and gullible is in the dictionary, its a word.

(webster's2 new college dictionary):

gullible definition: easyily duped or decieved