oldschoolskillet
08-30-2004, 03:22 PM
who has one? I do I like n64. im geting banjo-toie for it. I have to sya the best game I have is tony hawk cuse i olny have 5 heheh.

petrameansrock
08-30-2004, 03:59 PM
I got one.

I got:

StarFox
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask
Diddy Kong racing
Star Wars Podracer
Star Wars Rogue Squadron
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire
and a bunch of others i cant remember

disciple
08-30-2004, 09:07 PM
Me too.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is awesome. I despise Majora's Mask, even if I do like it and have beaten it... and that made no sense :P Let's just say it's torture to play.

DKR is cool too. I beat it and felt proud.

Banjo-Tooie is way awesome, as is Banjo-Kazooie. The second one makes far more sense after playing the first! They are way awesome and fun, too.

I also have... or lost... Super Smash Bros., an awesome game. Always fun.
Super Mario 64. It rocks, and is easily in the top 20 for me.

I wish I had Mario Kart 64, just fer grins and giggles. It's a kick to pull out and play anytime you want.

...is that it? Can't be!.... Oh, yeah...

Gauntlet Legends ... as a Gauntlet fan, it was a disappointment. As someone who enjoys RPGs like that, it's a kick to beat. Real easy to reach Level 99.

ExiteBike64 is really fun. I got it for my B-Day, I couldn't stop making courses. I am obsessive in making courses... well, was.

That's all I can remember owning for now. :)

skynes
08-31-2004, 04:22 AM
I have too many N64 games. too many to list anyway. Some of my faves are

Perfect Dark
Doom 64 (I still get shivers when I hear the cyberdemons footsteps)
Goldeneye! The classic!
Mario Kart 64 - One of the BEST MKs, soooo much better than Double Dash.
Conker's Bad fur Day - Despite the obscenity it is a hilarious game with a really good multiplayer.

Invincible
09-01-2004, 02:32 AM
Yeah I got an N64 they are the best!! I'll just list my best games.. well my favourites ones.
Zelda. Ocarina of Time (Best Game ever!!)
Conkers Bad fur day (Awesome mulitplayer shame about the swearing)
Perfect Dark (Awesome but still haven't beaten it)
Jet Force Gemini (Now that was a great game to play!!)

Ming3r
09-01-2004, 11:39 AM
I've got it...Zelda, and Goldeneye and Perfect Dark are the best...and Conkers Bad Fur day...but i dont relaly recommend that, because uh, its more of a 'mature' type game...lol

doormonkey
09-01-2004, 12:36 PM
Perfect Dark and Goldeneye rule!

fryingpan
09-01-2004, 01:52 PM
i dont actually have one but i love em

zelda ocarina of time is the graeatest game ever kmade

disciple
09-01-2004, 02:13 PM
Jet Force Gemini (Now that was a great game to play!!)
AWESOME game. I wish I had it :'(

And any DOOM game makes me shiver in me boots... but only because I don't like games that use the suspence tactic. But I have been reconsidering lately...

weebird20
09-01-2004, 02:27 PM
ahhh...you GOTA play DOOM...yeh its scarey but hey its such an awsum game.....just don't play it in the dark when ur alone :o

disciple
09-01-2004, 02:34 PM
lol i don't get scared of games... the suspence just gets in the way sometimes... most of the time.... IMO...

mysterious-wave
09-01-2004, 03:27 PM
I <I>had</I> one, but it doesn't work to well.

Road Rally
007 Goldeneye
007 The world is not enough
and uh... I forgot the rest heh

oldschoolskillet
09-04-2004, 06:27 PM
im playing pokemon stadium haha classic

relientkguy
09-04-2004, 06:38 PM
1. Gauntlet
2. Super Smash Bros
3. Megaman 64 (that game rocks)
4. Mario Party (da original)
5. Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time
6. Donkey Kong 64

skillet_head
09-04-2004, 07:14 PM
ahhh...you GOTA play DOOM...yeh its scarey but hey its such an awsum game.....just don't play it in the dark when ur alone :o

I can attest to that lol. I know my friend was playing that and I was watching him and whenever he'd turn the corner and a monster would be right there, we'd both jump lol. Ah good times.

As for what I had:

NFL Quarterback club 99
Madden 2000

and the best of all... (sarcasm)

WCW vs NWO Revenge (Back when I liked wrestling lol.)

disciple
09-05-2004, 12:07 PM
1. Gauntlet
2. Super Smash Bros
3. Megaman 64 (that game rocks)
4. Mario Party (da original)
5. Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time
6. Donkey Kong 64
All awesome games. Well, Mario Party I have to be in the mood for, as well as Megaman 64... if I even knew what that was...

And as for PKMN Stadium, I own it, as well as Snap!. but I can't play it anymore... I just.... can't. I guess God says it's not for me anymore.... oh, well.

VGV Owner
09-06-2004, 07:23 AM
I don't have one, but I really enjoy Harvest Moon 64. It's a shame that they didn't have a Metroid Game for the N64.

fryingpan
09-13-2004, 04:50 PM
gaunlet is a grate game i m borrowing my freinds n64 and my other freinds zelda ocarana of time and it rocketh that is the best game ever im also borrowing glover(no clue y?) and mario party(not a horrible game)

terrasin
09-13-2004, 05:14 PM
It's a shame that Nintendo handles it's consols the way they do. N64 would have been great had they made the decision to put better games on it. They choose to keep it a children's machine by putting games like Mario Party and Donkey Kong on it, but refusing realism games like Resident Evil...

*Sigh*

CJ

skillet_head
09-13-2004, 05:34 PM
It's a shame that Nintendo handles it's consols the way they do. N64 would have been great had they made the decision to put better games on it. They choose to keep it a children's machine by putting games like Mario Party and Donkey Kong on it, but refusing realism games like Resident Evil...

*Sigh*

That's why I'm giving it to my younger siblings in Michigan. They'd get more out of it than I did at the time I was playing it. ::],

VGV Owner
09-13-2004, 05:43 PM
I do recall some realistic and mature rated games. Mature rated such as Cocker's Bad Fur Day, realistic as Castelvania.

terrasin
09-13-2004, 07:45 PM
Their realistic games were far and few between. Most had a cartoonish feel to them. They could have done so much better.

CJ

VGV Owner
09-14-2004, 08:04 AM
It was meant for kids. I mean, I don't know many adults, who are addicted to Mario.

VGV Head CP
09-15-2004, 03:01 PM
Yeah, I don't understand why anyone would like mario. I mean, Nintendo did good with him, but now they just abuse him. Just to make a buck, they stuff his mustached face in a game. That's Character Abuse. Thankfully Metroid hasn't been abused that bad. Of course she is in SSBM, but I think that fans wanted that. But Mario . . . Here are a few Mario titles(not for N64) that should have never been created.

Dr. Mario

Paper Mario

Mario Pinball(Just get a machine)

Mario Kart

NOW . . . . . to the N64.

It was a great system, but it was just overused. So let's back up this whole thing, to Atari. First was Pong. It was a new addiction. A simple 3 white lines, a ball, and some programming made a great game. Since then, other people and a few more companies started re-inventing Pong, upgrading it, making it better. Eventually, Japan caught on(try to name something that they haven't!), and started testing eventually Donkey Kong was created. But he wasn't the star, it was Junkman AKA Mario. Eventually, the two rivaled and Pac-Man, Galaga, Centipede, Asteroids, Missle Command, and other classics were created. So it went from Arcade machines, to in-home systems. But they didn't do well, so they kept testing out the classic Arcade System. They even made resuarant tables with them! Once again, another country caught on. Russia. Tetris was created, and another sensation became an addiction(for some). Eventually, Japan created Metroid, Zelda, Bomberman, and other great things, but Donkey Kong and Mario, were still hitting it hard! FINALLY, the cartridge system was created, and Pong went to the living room. The Nes. After the Nes got kinda old, Atari started to gain more interest. But they failed to give what the croud wanted. The Gameboy though caught everybody by suprise. A Portable Tetris! Metroid on the GO! The Supernes also soon replaced Nes systems. Sequels and additions were created, but one thing still remained a question. Whadya about Atari? They went down the tube. A normal housewife in the USA created a game for PC, that sparked everybody's attention. Including evil-doers. That's when the PC became most popular. The do-what-ever-you-want controls started to get crazy. Then probally one of the evilest games of all time came out. Leisure suit Larry. The sexual industry, now had the right to something else, and ERSB was formed. N64. Cartridges were still hot, and Donkey Kong and the others had sequals, but more people were craving the mature rated games like Doom, and Leisure Suit Larry, so eventually, gamemakers made Doom 2 and Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Good Literture.

VGV Owner
09-15-2004, 04:48 PM
Um . . . very well put Alex. I can't say anything about. I'm speechless. I had no Idea that you knew that much about games.(History)

unshakeable15
09-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Here are a few Mario titles(not for N64) that should have never been created.

Dr. Mario

Paper Mario

Mario Kart
ok, Paper Mario & Mario Pinball i'll give you, but the other two have given me many hours of enjoyment. sure, Dr. Mario is a Tetris rip-off, but still. it's fun. :) Mario Kart is such an awesome multi-player game, i don't know even know what i'd do without it.

disciple
09-15-2004, 05:15 PM
Yeah, I don't understand why anyone would like mario. I mean, Nintendo did good with him, but now they just abuse him. Just to make a buck, they stuff his mustached face in a game. That's Character Abuse. Thankfully Metroid hasn't been abused that bad. Of course she is in SSBM, but I think that fans wanted that. But Mario . . . Here are a few Mario titles(not for N64) that should have never been created.

Dr. Mario

Paper Mario

Mario Kart

NOW . . . . . to the N64.

It was a great system, but it was just overused. So let's back up this whole thing, to Atari. First was Pong. It was a new addiction. A simple 3 white lines, a ball, and some programming made a great game. Since then, other people and a few more companies started re-inventing Pong, upgrading it, making it better. Eventually, Japan caught on(try to name something that they haven't!), and started testing eventually Donkey Kong was created. But he wasn't the star, it was Junkman AKA Mario. Eventually, the two rivaled and Pac-Man, Galaga, Centipede, Asteroids, Missle Command, and other classics were created. So it went from Arcade machines, to in-home systems. But they didn't do well, so they kept testing out the classic Arcade System. They even made resuarant tables with them! Once again, another country caught on. Russia. Tetris was created, and another sensation became an addiction(for some). Eventually, Japan created Metroid, Zelda, Bomberman, and other great things, but Donkey Kong and Mario, were still hitting it hard! FINALLY, the cartridge system was created, and Pong went to the living room. The Nes. After the Nes got kinda old, Atari started to gain more interest. But they failed to give what the croud wanted. The Gameboy though caught everybody by suprise. A Portable Tetris! Metroid on the GO! The Supernes also soon replaced Nes systems. Sequels and additions were created, but one thing still remained a question. Whadya about Atari? They went down the tube. A normal housewife in the USA created a game for PC, that sparked everybody's attention. Including evil-doers. That's when the PC became most popular. The do-what-ever-you-want controls started to get crazy. Then probally one of the evilest games of all time came out. Leisure suit Larry. The sexual industry, now had the right to something else, and ERSB was formed. N64. Cartridges were still hot, and Donkey Kong and the others had sequals, but more people were craving the mature rated games like Doom, and Leisure Suit Larry, so eventually, gamemakers made Doom 2 and Conker's Bad Fur Day.

Good Literture.
Yes, but it's not a good console for in-depth games. The cartridge is so limited when in three dimensions. I wanted to play Doom 2 until I played Doom. ::]

disciple
09-15-2004, 05:18 PM
ok, Paper Mario & Mario Pinball i'll give you, but the other two have given me many hours of enjoyment. sure, Dr. Mario is a Tetris rip-off, but still. it's fun. :) Mario Kart is such an awesome multi-player game, i don't know even know what i'd do without it.
Luckily I posted that last comment, or else I'd have said the same thing, Mike.

And CJ, you mean Castlevania 64? I (as well as the creator of Castlevania himself) am still resenting that game. If there was a better squel to it I never played it.

VGV Owner
09-16-2004, 04:50 PM
The DS is supposed to have about the same amount of graphics?!?

disciple
09-16-2004, 09:27 PM
(I know, I find it miraculous that the DS and the PSP are being compared. If I ever buy either one, it'd be the cheaper one. By miraculous I mean I never knew either existed or were in the making until a little earlier this year - I just heard about the DS.)

VGV Owner
09-17-2004, 06:12 AM
I'm not a real big fan of the DS, but I'm going to get it, because it plays GB and GBA games.

VGV Head CP
09-17-2004, 10:36 AM
The DS is rubbish, but I think I can upgrade it a little.

VGV Owner
09-17-2004, 04:04 PM
Whoah, you can do that!?!

VGV Head CP
10-03-2004, 12:19 PM
YUP! Anyways, the N64 is a great system. I just wished that they had Metroid on it. *WISH*

disciple
10-03-2004, 10:05 PM
*WISHWISHWISH* Man, I am DYING to play Metroid Prime!

Majora's Mask is the one game I love to hate. It was so aggrivating to play it, yet I enjoyed every minute of it. Maybe it's just 'cause I am a BIG fan of the Zelda series (Minus Wind Waker and most of the GBA games.)

VGV Head CP
10-04-2004, 06:20 AM
I like Metroid, but I'm more interested in other games. However, the storyline is awesome. Someone should open up a Metroid Topic?