tbgfan16
09-27-2004, 05:15 PM
hey fellow panheads!
just wanted to say I get to see skillet for the first time this saturday! after all these years liking em it just doesn't feel right tat its the first show I see but I don't care. IF anyone else is going give a shout.......maybe we can get all the pan-heads to united or something........well tats all i gotta say........RAWK ON PANHEADS!!!!!!!

theelectric3
09-27-2004, 09:12 PM
i won't be there but have a fun time! :)

humanrogue
09-30-2004, 11:19 AM
hey fellow panheads!
just wanted to say I get to see skillet for the first time this saturday! after all these years liking em it just doesn't feel right tat its the first show I see but I don't care. IF anyone else is going give a shout.......maybe we can get all the pan-heads to united or something........well tats all i gotta say........RAWK ON PANHEADS!!!!!!!

I shall be there

tbgfan16
09-30-2004, 02:18 PM
I shall be there

well I have red hair and shall be wearing skillet stuff so hope to run into u and anyone else that is going!

-Sal

tbgfan16
10-05-2004, 04:59 PM
just wanted to say it was awesome and as we all know THEY ARE THEE BEST! my friend got me backstage to meet them and that was awesome and they were really nice.......I was just shaking and stuff from being like wow what a day and stuff.......I got to give em a skillet car I made so tat was fun too and I think they liked it.....well RAWK ON PAN HEADS

theelectric3
10-05-2004, 05:04 PM
glad you got to meet them. :)

freak_for_god22
10-05-2004, 06:18 PM
Glad u had fun.. I hope u have pics to show us!!