Unregistered
09-30-2004, 01:41 PM
Nov 21 concert at the Twin Valley High School. 7pm concert in the High School Auditorium. Twin Valley is in Morgantown PA 30 minutes East of Lancaster, 15 Minutes South of Reading, 15 minutes West of Exton. Any questions email nhorst42@yahoo.com

skelfy
10-01-2004, 03:35 PM
Are you serious?! This sounds fun.

So basically, it's under Reading...so near the Southern border of PA to the east?

Unregistered
10-04-2004, 06:12 AM
Are you serious?! This sounds fun.

So basically, it's under Reading...so near the Southern border of PA to the east?
Yes it is at the Morgantown exit of the PA turnpike. Tickets are availble online at www.itickets.com

terrasin
10-04-2004, 01:06 PM
I'll be there. :>

CJ

freak_for_god22
10-04-2004, 05:49 PM
Thinking about driving the 6 hours to get there.. but i guess it depends on the weather....

Unregistered
10-06-2004, 03:38 PM
Thinking about driving the 6 hours to get there.. but i guess it depends on the weather....

I can understand that but generally that is too early for snow accumalation in this area. I hope you come to the show it will be incredible.

freak_for_god22
10-07-2004, 07:33 AM
Yea im thinking about it and im thinking about going to the one in forrest park ohio.. but i went to mapquest and there is no forrest park in ohio.....

skelfy
10-07-2004, 07:43 AM
I wish I could be there...but I'll be seeing them the day before in Maryland.

Unregistered
10-12-2004, 07:05 AM
I wish I could be there...but I'll be seeing them the day before in Maryland.

You can never have too much Skillet why not go to both shows.

skelfy
10-14-2004, 03:39 PM
I really wish I could, but we're visiting my relatives after the concert in Maryland. I guess it wouldn't be very polite to spend the night at their house and then take off for another concert. *shrugs*

Unregistered
10-14-2004, 03:49 PM
I really wish I could, but we're visiting my relatives after the concert in Maryland. I guess it wouldn't be very polite to spend the night at their house and then take off for another concert. *shrugs*
They'd understand its for Skillet

stageboy101
10-16-2004, 02:14 PM
I live within an hour of Twin Valley High School. I saw my second Skillet show there two years ago and that was the night I became a panhead!

Red_gal
10-16-2004, 08:57 PM
I wish I could go (live to far away). BAnds don't come here often, but I really don't want to move so I'm staying here.

Unregistered
10-18-2004, 09:42 AM
I live within an hour of Twin Valley High School. I saw my second Skillet show there two years ago and that was the night I became a panhead!
Cool I promoted that show as well. They were awesome that night. Also Stageboy if you recall the opening band that night was Simple Minded the will be playing as well. They are no longer pop punk the have a more mature sound but they are awesome.

skelfy
10-23-2004, 01:36 PM
There's two more east coast shows back to back, one on the 19th in Chambersburg PA, and then one the 20th in Salisbury, MD. It sounds fun.

john316
10-24-2004, 05:15 AM
There's two more east coast shows back to back, one on the 19th in Chambersburg PA, and then one the 20th in Salisbury, MD. It sounds fun.

Wouldnt you know it....Skillet is going to be in my own backyard and i cant make it because just a week ago we ordered tix to go see the Newsboys and Rebbeca St. James and its on the same night >:( ...My wife and daughter watches Itickets pretty close and the Skillet wasnt listed untill yesterday....had we known that Skillet was going to be that close... Peter Furler would had to wait for some other time ;)

theelectric3
10-24-2004, 10:41 AM
awwww....i'm sorry you won't be able to go to the show. :-\

skelfy
10-24-2004, 04:50 PM
had we known that Skillet was going to be that close... Peter Furler would had to wait for some other time ;)

I'm sorry you guys can't go. :-\

Unregistered
10-25-2004, 10:33 AM
Wouldnt you know it....Skillet is going to be in my own backyard and i cant make it because just a week ago we ordered tix to go see the Newsboys and Rebbeca St. James and its on the same night >:( ...My wife and daughter watches Itickets pretty close and the Skillet wasnt listed untill yesterday....had we known that Skillet was going to be that close... Peter Furler would had to wait for some other time ;)
John3:16 how far are from Hershey Giant center? Morgantown, PA is less than an hour ffrom Harrisburg on the turnpike. Enjoy the concert Friday night rest up Saturday and come to the Morgantown show Sunday. If you have any questions call me at 484-955-0858. I hope you decide to go.

john316
10-26-2004, 02:19 AM
John3:16 how far are from Hershey Giant center? Morgantown, PA is less than an hour ffrom Harrisburg on the turnpike. Enjoy the concert Friday night rest up Saturday and come to the Morgantown show Sunday. If you have any questions call me at 484-955-0858. I hope you decide to go.

Hey thanks for the suggestion....i am just a little less then 2 hours south of Hershey...just out side of Hagerstown MD....so i would be looking at almost a 3 hour drive one way to Morgantown and with having to work the next day i dont think its doable...the Chambersburg concert is less them 30 minutes from me but its the same night as the Newsboys.

Hey thanks again for the offer. :)