freekypeeple
10-10-2004, 07:39 AM
It was my general understanding that no godly material could get on the japanese gaming market, for anyone who has played the game: why does aeris have a scripture reference for one of her limit breaks, not that that is a bad thing, but what i thought about japanese gaming confused me when i encountered it. oh and the whole game has a subtle (<---heh) godly theme running through it (lol kick bad guys ass & save planet);D .

disciple
10-10-2004, 11:40 AM
hehehehe! I dunno why, but it sounds cool! And, well, they did a similar thing with Final Fantasy Tactics (it's hard to explain) and I'm fine with that, so hey, why look a gift horse in the mouth, right? ;)

skynes
10-10-2004, 01:06 PM
Unlike what most people have heard, the Japanese people actually have a large interest in Christianity which is why there are so many relations to it in different games, anime, manga etc. But they don't have enough proper teachers to show them the truth, just so many false teachings being thrown around and the fact that Bibles are very scarce it's hard for them to find what the actual truth is.

freekypeeple
10-11-2004, 01:19 PM
Unlike what most people have heard, the Japanese people actually have a large interest in Christianity which is why there are so many relations to it in different games, anime, manga etc. But they don't have enough proper teachers to show them the truth, just so many false teachings being thrown around and the fact that Bibles are very scarce it's hard for them to find what the actual truth is.
true, true, whats the name of that cult again? the eastern light thingy-m-jingy?
Pray for the chinese pastors people!

skynes
10-13-2004, 12:47 AM
Eastern Lightning Cult, just one of many new christian based cults that have sprung up in China...