Sing2him
10-26-2004, 06:25 AM
Hey Guys,

I am brand new to the website, but i just wanted to get the word out. We are bringing SKILLET into Columbus, Ga (just an hour south of Atlanta) on November 10th. It is going to be GREAT! If you are in the area...come out and join us. There are a limited number of tickets being sold, but you can reserve them by calling (706) 327-2636 ext. 104. Tickets are $10 a piece.

Hope to see you there!

Pastor Chris

Sing2him
10-26-2004, 06:29 AM
By the way,

It is at the CORNERSTONE Church of God. 7701 Lloyd Rd. Columbus, GA 31909.

Saved_by_him21
10-26-2004, 07:21 AM
I can't wait to hear them. I live in Alabama (right across the State line)

aliennacage
11-04-2004, 01:55 PM
so anyone from GA gonna be at the columbus concert or the Florida ones following it that week? I can't wait! the last three i've been to have been stuff like atlantafest and see spot rock where you can't see them at all after the show. the 10th will be a GREAT one! :-D! w00t w00t

aliennacage
11-04-2004, 02:03 PM
oops! sorry wrong board! haha, i just saw the Skillet LIVE one...my bad!

aliennacage
11-04-2004, 02:12 PM
see you there saved by him 21! and pastor chris...YOU RAWKETH!

theelectric3
11-04-2004, 03:29 PM
no problem. :)

to all who are going: have fun!

aliennacage
11-10-2004, 02:12 PM
tear tear tear! tonight is the night...and steph is...not going :( I feel bad cause I like moved my lil world to get to go, i have two friends about to go panhead and they really like skillet and want to see the concert (it would have been mandie's FIRST concert!) so i was like, we'll leave at 2, then i membered i had to work shop hours so we'd hafta go about 4, and get there an hour early...THEN! I got a call taht I had a job interview, I'm desperate for a job and this morning my mom and I were on the phone for a massive amount of time about finances and I was in tears. so that was at 5 so i was like, we'll just be a lil late...then i ahd to drop some school stuff off and we were like...they're going to be in FL lol. we'll see them this weekend. so yeah...not going :( tear! and pastor chris I am SOOOOOOO sorry (lol, i begged apologies on your answering machine enough i know lol)
but on the plus note. GOD ROCKS! He's made a way out of a 300.00 fee, given me a job, and I can keep my car and we all get to go have fellowship tonight and explain why we aren't in Columbus! LOL
ok...anyways. yeah, God, RAWKS! SO just amazed at how this morning felt like the worst in my life and right now i'm on cloud 9! :)