messagerecieved
11-01-2004, 08:02 PM
I just saw Skillet in Boise last night- they were AWSOME! They always put on such a good show! Their music may be hard-core but it still always leaves me feeling SO refreshed! :)

unshakeable15
11-01-2004, 09:42 PM
i know what you mean. :) they put on one of the best shows i've been to.

glad to see they didn't rock your face off so hard you couldn't come on here. ;)

dreary79
11-01-2004, 09:54 PM
They were amazing. Sound was a little better when they were at the Big Easy, but the the concert rocked. Ever since I picked up the first Skillet CD, the day it came out with Bleach's first, I wanted to hear them do "I Can".... They Did!!!! I didn't think they would do that old of a song. Every Skillet concert is worth it just for "Angels Fall Down" talk about worship. Skillet, your welcome in Idaho anytime! Or you could even come do worship for me sometime at Kuna Life Center; that would be a blessing.

messagerecieved
11-01-2004, 11:12 PM
SEE: I'm not alone when I say "Angels Fall Down" touches me deeply. I used to listen to it on repeat every night to fall asleep to. Yeah, they were awsome! I got stuck in the moshpit, though! I'm a little sore today, lol...

theelectric3
11-02-2004, 09:59 PM
angels fall down is an amazing song.

and i am glad to hear you both had a great time. :)

undecided
11-03-2004, 06:24 PM
It is one of my favorite songs I don't know if I like it better on their cd or on their worship album though but they both sound really awesome.

#1Grandma
11-03-2004, 10:06 PM
I recently saw Skillet when they played Edgefest in New Mexico, which is just about the most secular anti-god show around. It surprised me that they were even there, but surprised me even more when they played Angels Fall Down in front of the screaming angry crowd. Most people didn't know what to think, but even in that environment it was awesome. I am thankful that even though Skillet has a mainstrwam deal now, they are still totally focused on God.

doxology
11-04-2004, 11:42 AM
Skillet played for an event in Boise, Idaho called light in the night, it was halloween night. They were the headliner, which i had never got to see them be. It was awesome, John Cooper talked about some of the events behinds the songs he had written and he talked about his relationship with Christ. It was really cool. They did a few songs that were a little bit older, but after they left the crowd along with the guy dj' the event got skillet to play one last song. The song was I Can off the first cd it was incredible I wish they would do it more often, the crowd freaked out everyone was jumnping, just thought i would tell you guys about it. cya

theelectric3
11-04-2004, 03:38 PM
awesome. glad to hear the show went so well and that they got a good response from the crowd. :)

theelectric3
11-04-2004, 03:46 PM
I recently saw Skillet when they played Edgefest in New Mexico, which is just about the most secular anti-god show around. It surprised me that they were even there, but surprised me even more when they played Angels Fall Down in front of the screaming angry crowd. Most people didn't know what to think, but even in that environment it was awesome. I am thankful that even though Skillet has a mainstrwam deal now, they are still totally focused on God

yeah, i'm excited for them to be reaching out more. and i expect to see them more and more in non-christian venues. to go and really reach out to people. it's really great. and i'm glad that they still play angels fall down when they feel led to. i'm believing for great things to take place through Skillet.

disciple
11-04-2004, 09:44 PM
i'm believing for great things to take place through Skillet.
Me too. Every time I hear that song [Angels Fall Down] I get a great feeling that many wonders of God will take place through them. :)