VGV Owner
11-03-2004, 12:47 PM
Here is a pic of me meeting Skillet . . . kinda . . .
Pics too big to post . . . (http://www.kiddonet.com/mail/atch/Phoenix_at_Skillet.JPG)
It's in downtown Spartanburg, where Skillet is going to play with Gameriot next year . . . I sent it to Skillet . . . And the food can't be very bad, because Brent Dillard from "The Sound of Light" was eating there . . .

bob
11-03-2004, 02:29 PM
and they accept Discover!!! :D thats awesome, I bet they named the restaurant named themselves after Skillet ;)

skilletchick
11-03-2004, 06:40 PM
lol... at first i was confused..

undecided
11-03-2004, 06:45 PM
Ok I hope this works but here is me meeting skillet at KB in the summer. I am the one in the green trucker hat and if anyone was there you might remember me because I was going crazy. and sorry about the quality of the pic I am not good with a scanner.

VGV Owner
11-04-2004, 07:28 AM
Ha ha! Actually Bob (I sound like a news caster) this restuarant was around before the Skillet members were even born . . .

VGV Owner
11-04-2004, 07:29 AM
Cool pic . . . that's the first pic I've seen of them, that wasn't a photo-op . . .

Ming3r
11-06-2004, 06:54 PM
Ok I hope this works but here is me meeting skillet at KB in the summer. I am the one in the green trucker hat and if anyone was there you might remember me because I was going crazy. and sorry about the quality of the pic I am not good with a scanner.
I was at KB...I had to leave before I could meet them...:-/

undecided
11-06-2004, 07:01 PM
Really you had to leave before hand. I waited until everyone had gone. SO like an hour of watching people go through the line. Then I went up. I was the last person they saw because i wanted to talk to them for a couple minutes but the security guards like pushed me on they were so rude. I was dissapointed oh well there is always next year.

Unregistered
11-10-2004, 07:34 PM
that's awsome

at first i was confused but then i saw the sign.

i'm an alien

Brian
11-11-2004, 11:53 AM
cool pics guys.. i like them

VGV Owner
11-11-2004, 12:35 PM
he he . . . I thought this topic had died . . . cool . . . anyways . . . yeah . . . since it's so big though, you should have noticed the Skillet letters . . .