riz
11-06-2004, 11:43 AM
At the Mill. Toledo, Ohio. January 6. 7pm.

Anyone going?

terrasin
11-07-2004, 01:33 PM
I R Going!
Cj

riz
11-20-2004, 12:19 PM
Is it still going to happen? I don't have the website for the Mill, so I don't know how to contact them and all to see what up. Does anyone know why the show for the 6th has been taken off the Skillet.org site?

terrasin
11-22-2004, 03:35 AM
The site is sometimes a bit slow updating the tour list so give it a couple weeks.

CJ

skelfy
11-23-2004, 01:23 PM
I'm interested in getting information on this concert if its comes up.

riz
12-03-2004, 11:08 AM
Does anyone know the contact information for The Mill in Toledo? I have a few questions about obtaining tickets etc. Thanks.

Unregistered
12-20-2004, 09:41 PM
www.themillonline.net or www.yeshome.com for info.

I haven't registered to these boards yet, but I am also going w/ a group of guys (including one of my band members)

-Jimbo

riz
01-01-2005, 08:40 PM
Well, it's official: I'm going to be going to Toledo with a few friends. We'll be driving there and paying at the door. Hopefully I might run into a few of you. Four more days!

Unregistered
01-07-2005, 06:37 PM
dude, the concert was amazing!!! I didn't have a good place in the crowd though. I was surrounded by sweaty, smelly people who were taller than me. I couldn't see Korey half the time.
But dang, the song set was rocking!!! They playing at least 3 songs from each CD, including self titled. Some of them were Will you be there, I rest, Beautiful robe, saturn, I can, more faithful, you take my rights away.
And the best part was...Lori did a drum solo!!! It was seriously the best solo I've ever heard. She'd stop for a few seconds, and you'd think it was over, she'd just give the crowd this look like "how am I doing? DO you like it?" and then she'd go on rocking w/ another solo.
They have some awesome new merch too. They got a skillet wristband, a new hoodie, awesome new shirts. And...get this...a skillet mirror!!! It has a picture of skillet on the bottom, and it says skillet at the top. It's only $13 too!!! Make sure you bring lots of money for merch if you plan on going to a collide date.

theelectric3
01-08-2005, 03:22 PM
skillet mirror? that'd be something to see.

glad you the show was good with an awesome set list (from the looks of it).