JesusRules08
11-16-2004, 06:54 AM
Hey everyone,
I am so excited. I am finally going to make it to my FIRST skillet show. This is really cool for me ;) I was just wondering who else is going to be going to the same show. It is on January 7th in Tipp City Ohio. I am really excited about this mostly because i am 22 and after like 5 years of listening to skillet *maybe longer* I am finally going to get to see them live :) I got to remember to take my cd's to get them signed :) So yeah who else is going it wold be really cool to meet some of you there :)

Keep it real, keep smiling and most important, KEEP GOD FIRST!!!!

With all the love God gave me,
Your sister in Christ,
April M. Shah
~Philemon 6~

P.S.- The sad thing is i have listened to Skillet longer then i have listened to/known my husband LOL :)

theelectric3
11-16-2004, 10:36 AM
how exciting! you'll have an awesome time. :)

JesusRules08
11-17-2004, 09:08 AM
how exciting! you'll have an awesome time. :)

This is really exciting for me and i know that i will have an awesome time :) I really can't wait ;) ROCKIN' WITH SKILLET :) This is going to be sooooo much fun ;) Who else is going?

April

minnow
11-17-2004, 02:27 PM
i'll be there. ought to be good. you'll love it!

skelfy
12-15-2004, 04:16 PM
You are going to have a great time. Prepare to have your face rocked off.

bob
12-15-2004, 05:06 PM
Lucky, im suffering from Skillet withdrawl, havent seen them in about half a year...
You'll love every minute of it, including all of John's jokes ;)

undecided
12-15-2004, 07:27 PM
You are going to have the best time ever. But I want to give you some advice. If I were you stretch well before they play espestally your neck. After the last Skillet show I went to I was so sore the next day and my neck was so stiff. But it was the best show ever, you will love it and also can you rock hard enough for all us skillet fans who are unable to make it. I wish I could go but it would be a very long drive.

amodman
12-15-2004, 08:20 PM
Sorry bud, I'm going to January 8th show - Indianapolis (technically Greenwood, now) :D. The just finalized venue's bout 2 1/2 hours away from me according to mapquest, wish me luck! (I say that because I'm not sure how I'm getting there or who I'm going with yet...I hopefully won't have to drive myself :( )

edit: I just realize,d I'm goin to the second show on the tour, lol. I just hope their not tired out from your stupid show :P (joking ;)).

skilltroks
12-16-2004, 04:29 PM
To really tell you the truth.. I dont think I am taking any thing to get signed nor do I want anything signed. Autographs are sorta overrated.

loner_33
12-16-2004, 05:26 PM
I might be going. I'd like to, but I don't want to drag my mom all the way down there to hear music she's probably not going to like.

SkilletRox
12-17-2004, 12:56 PM
Hey im goin on jan 7th. I cant wait. my first show too. I love skillet and alot of people say Im gunna love them even more whne i see them. so i cant wait

JesusRules08
12-22-2004, 10:47 AM
sweet,
SkilletRox (and anyone else who is going) we are going to have to meet up somehow. Anyone who is going please email me at aprilmshah@hotmail.com

This is going to be so freaking awesome. SkilletRox and I are going to our first skillet show :) I am so excited. So yeah, if you are going email me at aprilmshah@hotmail.com and let me know ;)

You all rock!!!!!!!!!!

April M. Shah
~philemon 6~

ImaPunk4SkilleT
12-22-2004, 12:59 PM
Yeah we have to meet up man...This is gunna rock Baby anyone can email me to at Skillet_Ville777@yahoo.com
yeah panheads rock baby

the_jesta
12-22-2004, 01:02 PM
Hey im goin on jan 7th. I cant wait. my first show too. I love skillet and alot of people say Im gunna love them even more whne i see them. so i cant wait

Your face will be reattaching itself over the next three days after the show.

BTW, I'm going to hit that show too.

ImaPunk4SkilleT
12-23-2004, 06:53 AM
haha I bet it will. Im skilletrox btw. haha at first i thought u said the next 3 yrs.

metalhack
12-24-2004, 11:56 AM
You are going to love the show... they are absolutely amazing live. :)

the wounded
12-24-2004, 12:12 PM
I'm going to the one after it... maybe anyway.

metalhack
12-24-2004, 12:29 PM
Awesome...

ImaPunk4SkilleT
12-25-2004, 08:00 AM
Thats awesome.

oldschoolskillet
12-25-2004, 03:57 PM
Hey everyone,
I am so excited. I am finally going to make it to my FIRST skillet show. This is really cool for me ;) I was just wondering who else is going to be going to the same show. It is on January 7th in Tipp City Ohio. I am really excited about this mostly because i am 22 and after like 5 years of listening to skillet *maybe longer* I am finally going to get to see them live :) I got to remember to take my cd's to get them signed :) So yeah who else is going it wold be really cool to meet some of you there :)

Your sister in Christ,
April M. Shah
~Philemon 6~

P.S.- The sad thing is i have listened to Skillet longer then i have listened to/known my husband LOL :)

Hey I see Skillet twice. You will get your face rocked off! And you will laugh at John Coopers jokes. Glad you get to see your first Skillet show. I didn't get much sleep the night befor my first show.

ImaPunk4SkilleT
12-25-2004, 04:22 PM
John tells awesome jokes. I love him.

metalhack
12-26-2004, 08:23 PM
Its been so long since I've seen Skillet. lol My sister [who doesn't even enjoy them that much] when to the only concert of theirs in town, that I missed... arg on her.

JesusRules08
12-27-2004, 04:58 AM
My most AMAZING husband did the most awesome thing for me for Christmas. HE GOT ME MY SKILLET TICKETS :) I requested the day off from work the second I found out they were playing in Tipp City and all i needed to do was get the tickets. So a week ago i was all like 'oh my gosh i hope that we can still get skillet tickets because i really, really, really want to go' So for Christmas he got me this Rebecca St. James book that I wanted and he said 'i put a couple of book marks in them you should look at them they are pretty cool' so i opened the book and there were my tickets. SO HAPPY. :) If that would have been the only thing I had gotten for Christmas I would have been happy. (Just to let you know it wasn't the only thing i got, he bought me a few other things and my parents bought me a complete camping set, tent and all, I was excited about that as well, because i love to camp) But yeah, so as long as my request off of work doesn't get denied I AM SET :) I will talk to you all later.

April M. Shah

ImaPunk4SkilleT
12-27-2004, 07:15 AM
That is soo awesome. Kinda weird too cuz thats How i found out i was goin except it wasnt christmas. it was me and my bfs anniversaryu and he got me them. I wanted to cry I loved it soo much

metalhack
12-27-2004, 05:31 PM
Aww, that's adorable! :-) lol I was screaming when I got my tickets for Christmas... I was so worried I wouldn't have enough money for tickets and merch. :-P

ImaPunk4SkilleT
12-27-2004, 06:17 PM
Yeah. I wanted to scream. I loved it soo much. and All i got him was a cd he wanted. he deserves mor ehe does. I mean after all he gave me skillet tickets. right?

metalhack
12-27-2004, 06:29 PM
You'd think that he deserves more... but I bet he's happy getting anything from you. :-)

amodman
12-27-2004, 07:54 PM
Tickets? Worried about $10 tickets? Aw heck no. I'm worried about being the one driving and the 20-some dollar gas tab along with the concert!

ImaPunk4SkilleT
12-28-2004, 10:57 AM
You'd think that he deserves more... but I bet he's happy getting anything from you. :-)

aww thanks. i hope he is. haha. its only an hour away so we dont really have to pay fro gas

metalhack
12-30-2004, 03:50 PM
Well that's good... that's something that I always hated to pay for. lol Especially seeing as how it jumped up 22 cents since last night. Oy...

ImaPunk4SkilleT
12-30-2004, 05:42 PM
awww. That sucks butthole

amodman
12-30-2004, 08:59 PM
aww thanks. i hope he is. haha. its only an hour away so we dont really have to pay fro gas
It only being an hour away taking away the gas charge how...? That's still a minumum of $5 there and back if you're lucky and if your car is fuel efficient...

ImaPunk4SkilleT
12-31-2004, 06:56 AM
we feel it up before we go. I dk. maybe my car wont suck this time.

the wounded
12-31-2004, 08:56 AM
lol. we'll feel it up. *gets vision of someone feeling up a car*

skilletfreak101
12-31-2004, 02:28 PM
skillet puts on an awesome show!!

ImaPunk4SkilleT
01-01-2005, 02:41 PM
i cant wait. only a week away

imperfection
01-03-2005, 05:06 PM
I'll probably be there. It's been awhile since my last Skillet show and I'm due for another.

Besides that venue has memories for me...some good, some bad, and some just downright ugly (ha ha ;)). Not to mention the staff there are just truly awesome. :)

Peace out.
Robyn

loner_33
01-03-2005, 06:33 PM
ARGH! I was just reminded that I have semester finals the day after the concert. Guess I'm not going. I need to study, even though I'd much rather to to the concert... :'(

JesusRules08
01-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Okay,
whoever is going please email me at aprilmshah@hotmail.com so i know who to look for okay :) that would be greatly appreciated :) I can't wait i am sooooo excited only 4 more days to go. I am on countdown. 4 more days and i will be rockin' to my first skillet show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be sooooooo awesome. I can't wait. Man I am just so psyched. Holy cow, 4 more days!

Okay i better stop. I just can't wait :) Well, email me if you are going at aprilmshah@hotmail.com

talk to you all soon. Trust me i will have plenty to talk about in 4 days. And i am taking my digital camera which can hold like 300 pictures or more i can't remember. So yeah, there will be lots of pics and i am going to share. I CAN'T WAIT!!! This is way tooo excited. This is almost more exciting then my wedding day. :)

Talk to you all later. until next time...

keep it real, keep smiling and most important, KEEP GOD FIRST!!!!

Your sister in Christ,
April M. Shah
~Philemon 6~

4 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!

theelectric3
01-03-2005, 07:29 PM
have fun you guys. be sure to get a group pic. :)

ImaPunk4SkilleT
01-04-2005, 12:13 PM
AHHH 4 MORE DAYS IS RIGHT. OMG I LOVE SKILLET. i cant wait. my first show too

JesusRules08
01-04-2005, 05:41 PM
okay,
we will have have to get a group picture when we go. we will just have to figure that out. So yeah, email me and let me know where to meet all of you guys at. Okay. Well, if you look for me i will be the one with the bald guy because that would be my husband. But yeah, email and we will figure out where to meet. When i figure out what i am wearing i will let you know ;) HMMM, Let's see... email me at aprilmshah@hotmail.com and let me know where to meet all of you who are going at. (Hope that made sense) Hmmm, let's see.... oh yeah, almost forgot

3 more days (almost 2 more days)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JesusRules08
01-04-2005, 05:43 PM
actually if you want a pic of me so you know what i look like there is a recent picture of me on my avatar. so yeah, that is what i look like. Obivously i am the girl in the middle :) there is a better one on my profile pic. hope to see you guys at the show please email me :)

See yah,
April M shah

terrasin
01-06-2005, 01:03 AM
Sorry to say, I didn't get paid in time so I won't be at the January shows. However, I will be saving my paychecks and not touching any of the money so I can hit the Feb shows. :>

CJ

JesusRules08
01-06-2005, 05:20 AM
Okay everyone,
Tomorrow is the big day! I am going to go see my first skillet show :) How exciting is that? I am going to take a million pictures. which i will try to post some of them on here. I am just way to excited about this :) It is going to freakin' ROCK!!! TIMES A MILLION!!!!! So yeah, everyone better make it out there. NO EXCUSES!! EVERYONE!! Okay maybe not everyone, but there better be lots of you out there. And i am sorry to everyone who is going on the 8th because Skillet is going to rock so hard tomorrow that they might definetly be tooo tired to do anything on the 8th. JUST KIDDING!!!! Those of you who are going on the 8th will have to let me know how that was. Man, I am so excited. Tomorrow is it!!!!! WOW!!! Can't hardly believe it. I have only been waiting like 7 years. It's about freggin time that I made it to a Skillet show.

Yeah, so i guess the official countdown is

32 HOURS UNTIL I SEE SKILLET!!!!

Unregistered
01-06-2005, 04:49 PM
ahh! im going! im SO excited! i LOVE skillet!

dude_from_ohio
01-06-2005, 04:53 PM
Yeah-Im going to be @ that concert tomorrow too. I can't wait-Ive never been to a Skillet concert before and this will be my first one. You'll like the Avenue though--its a really cool venue. I go to a lot of concerts there and am on the street team- where we promote concerts. So hopefully I'll see you guys that are going there and for everyone else thats not going but is in the area-you have to go. It is going to be awesome. . . :D

Dropthegloves97
01-06-2005, 05:22 PM
I'll be there tomorrow, also! I got tickets on Christmas! This will be my fourth or fifth time seeing them in concert. Second time at The Avenue. I saw them last year when they were part of the See Spot Rock Tour (2). My brother and I got their autographs, too. It is highly likely they will sign autographs after the show.
Hey April, at the See Spot Rock tour they didn't allow anyone to have digital cameras. I don't know if they will let them in this time or not. Just giving you a warning.
It should be a great show!

ImaPunk4SkilleT
01-06-2005, 05:25 PM
I CANT WAIT. THIS WILL BE AN AWESOME SHOW. cant wait to rock out to skillet

dude_from_ohio
01-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Yes, this is definetly going to rock. As I was telling someone before- i doubt i will be able to sleep tonight lol

radiouavenue
01-06-2005, 05:32 PM
Hey panheads!!
I will be there also. I head up the Avenue Street Team, so I'm sure I will see a lot of you there. Let me just say this.......the Avenue is the best venue for concerts that I have been to in this area. I know there are better ones around, but as far as overall quality of the show, the generosity of the staff, and the intimate setting you get with the bands before, during, and after the show, you can't top this one.

I will be the crazy fanatic you see running around taking pics of the concert. I do this for the Avenue at all of our concerts, so hook up with me if you want. Hope to see some of you there! If you need tickets to our show, visit this page http://www.theavenue.org/friday.htm

God bless,
Stan.
The Avenue Street Team Coach.
http://www.theavenue.org/friday.htm

Unregistered
01-06-2005, 06:34 PM
i am so there
~tiff

Red_gal
01-06-2005, 07:39 PM
Don't even know what city it is. What is Tipp city?

radiouavenue
01-06-2005, 08:24 PM
Tipp City is a town about 15 miles north of Dayton, OH. The Avenue is actualy 2 miles south of Tipp City, off of a road called County Road 25A. You can see the venue from I-75.

imperfection
01-07-2005, 03:02 AM
Hey April, at the See Spot Rock tour they didn't allow anyone to have digital cameras. I don't know if they will let them in this time or not. Just giving you a warning.
It should be a great show!

That was a special tour. The "people-in-charge" of the tour didn't allow any cameras. Outside of the SSR tours and one of the Saliva dates I've never had a problem with bringing my camera to a show.

Unfortunately, it looks like I won't make it due to the lovely weather Ohio's experiencing right now. The place where I was supposed to stay has no electricity, water...heck, the whole town's shut down. :P

And I was really looking forward to seeing the very cool avenue staff again. :-\ Ah well, you all have a great show & lots of fun. :) Rock on.

me

skelfy
01-07-2005, 06:58 AM
Have fun everyone!

teen
01-07-2005, 08:46 AM
Hey everyone,

Your sister in Christ,
April M. Shah
~Philemon 6~

Im going to it! I saw skillet about 20 times live already. Maby we should meet up

teen
01-07-2005, 08:49 AM
They are still having the one in tipp city arn't they? after the ice storm. I mean the roads arn't icy. They are dry. its just the tree limbs that have fallin that worrys me. I hope they have it I wanna go so bad!

teen
01-07-2005, 08:55 AM
um how comes when I try to call the avenue. It says were sorry you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service?????

radiouavenue
01-07-2005, 10:02 AM
um how comes when I try to call the avenue. It says were sorry you have reached a number that has been disconnected or is no longer in service?????

Hi,
Yes, we are still having the show. It is at 8:00pm at the Avenue in Tipp City, OH. Tickets are $13 today. The doors open at 7:00pm and the show starts at 8:00pm. You can call the church for tickets at 937-667-1069. Thanks and hope to see you all here.

JesusRules08
01-07-2005, 10:09 AM
SWEET!!!!!! TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN>>>>>

5 HOURS AND 51 MINUTES UNTIL I ROCK WITH SKILLET :)

theelectric3
01-07-2005, 12:10 PM
hah. have fun.

ImaPunk4SkilleT
01-07-2005, 01:22 PM
AAAAAAH. officially one hour befor eI leave. OMG I CANT WAIT. I Ccouldnt concentrate at all in skool today. this is gunna rock

3 MOR EHOURS

Dropthegloves97
01-07-2005, 01:26 PM
I would have taken my camera now that I know I am allowed to have it. But it takes 4 hours to charge my camera batteries and it is about an hour till I leave the house. Oh well. We're still gonna rock!

JesusRules08
01-07-2005, 01:54 PM
Okay everyone guess what.....

2 HOURS AND 5 MINUTES TILL I GET MY FACE ROCKED OFF!!!!!

JesusRules08
01-07-2005, 03:07 PM
53 MINUTES!!! (Getting ready to leave now :) )

theelectric3
01-07-2005, 04:57 PM
i was gonna say...get going girl. ;)

JesusRules08
01-07-2005, 07:56 PM
okay it is 11:51 and I just walked in the door from the most awesome concert that I have ever been to in my life. Yep, if you havent guessed yet..then you obviously haven't been reading this thread. Anyways, i just got back from my first skillet concert!!!!!!!!!!!! ROCK ON!!!!!!!! After 82 pics...yes 82...i can officially say that i have had my faced rocked off! In fact i had my face rock off about a billion times :) So yeah, i will have to post some of the pics and some more stories about the show.. like how John needs to learn which end of the phone to put up to the mic so everyone can hear someone talk :) So yeah, it just freakin rocked!!!!!!!!! I am still in shock.

Stan- I was trying to look for you man, but no one knew who you were. HMMM maybe i say you I dont' know.. i will have to post a pic of me on here and you can say if you saw me or not. Okay well, i gotta go. SKILLET ROCKS HARD!!!!!!!

Love,
Your sister in Christ,
April M. Shah
~Philemon 6~

theelectric3
01-08-2005, 03:20 PM
glad you had an awesome time. hope you can find your face. ;)

JesusRules08
01-09-2005, 04:30 AM
For those of you who don't know i am putting the pictures from the concert on yahoo photos. You can see them at the following place

Skillet Photos (http://photos.yahoo.com/twister_2001_99_99)

or you can see the skillet pics and various other pics from my life here:

Skillet and other Stuff from my life (http://photos.yahoo.com/aprilmshah)

Talk to you all later

April M. Shah

P.S.- On the second link i don't have the skillet pictures up yet just to let you know right now there are only pictures from my wedding on there. So you can still check it out

ImaPunk4SkilleT
01-09-2005, 01:58 PM
OH MAN SKILELT FRIIKIN ROCKS HARD. the best show i have ever been too.
ROCK ON SKILLET