mycatsasha
11-17-2004, 02:05 PM
Basically, I'll start a story, someone will add to it, and then someone else will add to it, and it'll just keep progressing. Savvy?

Once upon a time there was a boy named Wilber. One day, Wilber bought a fish. It wasn't just any fish. It was a very rare purple salt water fish. Wilber's fish was named Simon. Wilber spent a lot of money on his fish, but he loved Simon. Unfortunately, Simon required a lot of food. Unlike most fish, Simon could often consume as much as twelve times the normal ration.

(Sorry. I'm very spontaneous.)

disciple
11-17-2004, 02:10 PM
We already have a thread like this, it's very old... just look back a while, it's there. It might not have a very obvious name, but when do we name things correctly around here? ::]

mycatsasha
11-17-2004, 02:15 PM
Really? I usually don't look past the first page. Sorry if this thread was redundant.

disciple
11-17-2004, 02:15 PM
No problem. It happens a lot. ::] I think the thread is called "theater game" or something.

disciple
11-17-2004, 02:21 PM
Here it is... (http://www.panheads.org/boards/showthread.php?p=69200#post69200)

mycatsasha
11-17-2004, 02:24 PM
I know this might sound weird, but thanks for being so nice about it. I've been to other sites and once I posted another "redundant" topic and a moderator was really rude about it and closed my topic. They got so angery and the older topic was on page 652 under some obscure title.

disciple
11-17-2004, 02:27 PM
You are quite welcome. Even though this will be closed (heck, it might be merged with the other thread, but I doubt it) eventually, no one gets rude about it around here, as far as I know. It's not like it's a big deal; people make mistakes. The only advice I have is look deeper into forums for future reference. :)

unshakeable15
11-20-2004, 02:15 PM
yup. we try not to be rude. altho, occasionally it happens. :)

And i shall declare this thread to be lock-Úd!