panfan
11-19-2004, 07:56 PM
Mann! They definatly rocked MY face off. Front row center rocks! Especially with that TINY stage, I was practically 2 feet away from John! Great set too, though they didn't play Imperfection, :-\

Do people go crazy like this for Skillet concerts? I'm a hanson fan, and over on Hanson.net we rave about the shows..including Set lists and reviews and all.

But anyway, The set list as far as I can remember, and not nessecarily in the right order..

My Obsession-3 times the charm ;)
Best Kept Secret
Kill Me Heal Me
Collide
Alien Youth
Forsaken
You Are My Hope
You're Powerful
Invincible
Energy
Open Wounds
Angels Fall Down
Savior
encore- I Can ;D

This was my 8th Skillet show, and by far I think the best yet. I'm hoping to get out to Salisbury tomorrow night!!

disciple
11-19-2004, 08:02 PM
That's awesome, good for you. :) Cool, they played Angels Fall Down! ;D That's a great Setlist. No Imperfection, alas, but hey, at least they ROCKED your face off! 8)

undecided
11-19-2004, 09:08 PM
Hey that is an excellent set list. Did they play you are my hope?

john316
11-20-2004, 05:22 AM
Go ahead Laura...rub it in ;)....Great to hear you had a good time...Was there a very big crowd there?

As we were coming back from seeing Newsboys/RSJ we passed Chambersburg and World Harvest at about 12:30 am...my wife said"i wish Skillet was still playing we'd stop and catch their last set"...you know you gotta love a woman who wants her face rocked off at 12:30 in the morning....and for that she gets this :-*

BTW Laura..... are you by chance affiliated with World Harvest Church?....they are starting to bring some bands to this area....i heard last week John Rueben and Hawk Nelson was there...i thought maybe if you attended there you could keep me abreast of who they had coming in the future....so i dont have a mix up like i had this week ;)

Oh yeah..we had a great time too but it still wasnt Skillet ;)

J3

freak_for_god22
11-20-2004, 08:40 AM
Man i should had went.. I was thinking about it.. BUt hey there is a concert tomorrow night in pa. thinkin about it....

panfan
11-20-2004, 12:32 PM
Oh yeah! Of course they played You Are My Hope too. I actually had typed it, but somehow when i think I was rearranging the order, i deleted it *oops* And there was a pretty decent crowd, I didnt see much behind me since I was in the front and all. But I saw Korey go back behind the stage after coming to soundcheck her guitar quick, and I saw her mouth to Lori, "Theres a lot more people here than I expected" ;D

And no, i'm not in anyway affiliated with World Harvest, I actually live in Maryland, a little over 2 hours away from Chambersburg.

Unfortuneately, no ride to Salisbury tonight :(
And I have to work tomorrow night, when they're playing in PA again.
But I hope you have fun if you make it there freak_for_god22!

unshakeable15
11-20-2004, 02:05 PM
sounds like an awesome concert. :) i'm loving that "I Can" is in rotation. that rocks. :D

and we promise not to shun you for liking Hanson. ;)

skelfy
11-21-2004, 09:44 AM
I was really pleased that they played Invincible friday night at Chambersburg. :)

theelectric3
11-21-2004, 12:45 PM
it's nice when they bring out out some oldies (but goodies) into the rotation. :)

glad you had a great time Laura. (and john, even if you didn't see skillet. :P )

yahweh's child
11-21-2004, 05:08 PM
They were so awesome Fri!!! I woke up the next day with a sore neck. Too much headbanging I guess.:P Totally rocked my face off!!!

theelectric3
11-21-2004, 06:40 PM
you know you rocked hard when you neck is stiff a few days after the show. ;)

terrasin
11-22-2004, 03:25 AM
Man, that Chambersburg show was so loud, but they totally rocked the stage. We had a blast and I was amazed at the amount of people who had never seen them before.

CJ

MusicAccord
11-22-2004, 05:24 AM
I was at the C-burg show and it rocked. It had to be one of the best performances from Skillet. Not only was I like less then 5'
away (1st/2nd row, near center), but the song set was great. I thought they mixed in some great old favorites (Angels Fall down and I can.

To clear up some other things. The shows put on in the Chambersburg are usually sponsored my Joyful Noise Productions (I am not directly affilated with them). They use several churches, including World Harvest, Antrim BIC, King Street, and others. On of the best way to check on shows is to check on there website: Joyful Noise Productions (http://www.joyfulnoiseproductions.com) I know they have David Crowder Band coming in Jan and Pillar and Falling Up in the Spring.

Remember to check out MusicAccord (http://musicaccord.com)

john316
11-22-2004, 05:18 PM
I was at the C-burg show and it rocked. It had to be one of the best performances from Skillet. Not only was I like less then 5'
away (1st/2nd row, near center), but the song set was great. I thought they mixed in some great old favorites (Angels Fall down and I can.

To clear up some other things. The shows put on in the Chambersburg are usually sponsored my Joyful Noise Productions (I am not directly affilated with them). They use several churches, including World Harvest, Antrim BIC, King Street, and others. On of the best way to check on shows is to check on there website: Joyful Noise Productions (http://www.joyfulnoiseproductions.com) I know they have David Crowder Band coming in Jan and Pillar and Falling Up in the Spring.

Remember to check out MusicAccord (http://musicaccord.com)

Hey Thanks for the info....I'll be sure to keep a eye on the JNP website