amodman
11-19-2004, 11:47 PM
I just looked at all upcoming skillet concerts on itickets and didn't see a single one in or around IL going well into next year...that sucked :'( , heh (and by well into next year I'm talkin dates scheduled through to september '05!). Not even something in northern missouri or western indiana or somethin like that! At least, I guess, there's cornerstone :azn: ...

disciple
11-19-2004, 11:54 PM
Yeah, Skillet hasn't come to Iowa in... well, in a long time. But by the time they do, I'll probably be in Oklahoma by then. :D

The on in Bushnell, IL isn't until July, so I kinda feel sorry for ya. But remember, there are tons of other bands out there. :)

amodman
11-19-2004, 11:56 PM
I'm in south state IL. It's a rare day indeed when a good band plays a concert around here, heh. Even chicago doesn't have much good too often, and that's 3 1/2 hours or more driving time away from me! Though, ironically (cause of your username), disciple is playing in a town an hour away from me on the 5th, lol.

disciple
11-19-2004, 11:57 PM
lol. Disciple hath wrought irony and great dispair. :D

unshakeable15
11-20-2004, 01:58 PM
weird. i coulda swore i saw a Chicago date on there. maybe it's passed or it was taken down.

anyway, i know your pain. they rarely come to northern cali. i've had to go to them down in southern cali. but keep in mind that the dates haven't all been filled in. and talk to venues around you so they know that there are Skillet fans in the area who would pay to see them. :)

JohnnyRocker
11-21-2004, 08:56 PM
this isn't in Illinois, but it's just over the border in Kenosha (on the lake, their hometown).

It's a 21+ show, so I don't know how it'll work out for you. They're opening for Slaughter, which I find to be very funny.

GO HERE!!! (http://bratstop.com/live_music/event_schedule.htm)

JohnnyRocker

amodman
11-22-2004, 08:20 PM
Aw heck ya, one of the dates I must've missed on the schedule is january 8th in indianapolis, w00t! That's only...2 1/2 hours away...dear god I hope I can go.