loner_33
12-22-2004, 07:07 PM
I don't think there's another thread on this, but if there is, my mistake.

DDR!! I always thought it looked really retarded, but my friend has a few pads and asked if I wanted to play it. I figured "what the heck" and jumped on. It's actually really, really fun! I'm not that good, yet; my favorite song (that I can actually do well) is Rhythm and Police on DDR MAX for PS2. I'm curious, anyone else play DDR (obsessively :P)?

weebird20
12-23-2004, 01:19 AM
heehee...they are fun :P though i always feel a lil stupid when i dance....cus i really have no co ordination....my lil sister got dance mats last Christmas for the PS2 and thats all we did for weeks afterwards....even my mum and dad had a go....which was actually quite hilarious....lol

completely_nuts
12-23-2004, 05:48 PM
I've never played it... I watched someone playing it in an arcade once, and I thought he looked really silly... :D ::]

relientkguy
12-23-2004, 05:54 PM
Fine, fine, I'll admit it! I'm a closet DDR addict. I play standard mode all the time and manage to be scoring the AA. I'm a big fan of "Superstar" on DDR Max2. It's really good, and a great party game when you got some friends over.

loner_33
12-24-2004, 06:05 PM
I've been playing it obsessively at my friend's house lately... I've actually progressed pretty fast! I can do some songs on Standard and I've only played it a few times.

thalia
12-25-2004, 12:49 PM
I started playing DDR last April when a close friend forced me to learn...at first I sucked majorly, and seeing as I don't have a game console with it (except the OLD Playstation and the original version of DDR that isn't even mine, just loaned to me), I usually only get to play it when I have the time to drive to the local arcade. I've gotten slowly better, though, and I like playing on standard...I've actually gotten mostly Cs and some Bs playing standard, I just haven't had the time lately to get to the arcade as much as I'd like to...

bobbi
12-28-2004, 12:07 PM
I just bought a game and a mat off Ebay today ;D I haven't liked it in the past, but I recently played it at a video game place and loved it.

Alien Fox
01-12-2005, 05:00 AM
I love DDR. I'm a Heavyist. I also freestyle sometimes too. It's one of my favorites. It's one of the very few reasons I still have my PS2! :lol:

loner_33
01-12-2005, 02:06 PM
I've only been playing for like a month and already I can do most songs on Heavy, as long as they are level 8 and under. But I love Burning Heat (3rd Option) on DDRMAX 2, even if I've only gotten a "D" on it.

disciple
01-12-2005, 02:08 PM
I may not be fond of DDR (it rips all the limelight away from Amplitude! >:() but I DO love the remixes of a couple of the DDR songs on OCR (http://www.ocremix.org)!

*sings* "I was the teacher and I made you learn, I was flame... and you just got burned..." :D