Unregistered
01-06-2005, 05:30 AM
I really think that skillet should up to canada...i know of so many die hard panheads that the venue would be filled if they came to the toronto area. Anyone agree..or am i the only skillet fan from canada

theelectric3
01-06-2005, 04:01 PM
check out skillet.org, on may 13th they are going to be in winnepeg, canada.

and if you know the venue would fill up in the toronto area, get someone to book them out there. esp. if they'd be guaranteed a full house. :)

panheadhockeydude
01-08-2005, 05:53 PM
ya i totally agree with that, cept that they should come to Alberta too! lol know what'd be cool, if Skillet did a tour across Canada like a Canada tour lol, that would ROCK MY FACE OFF!!! :lick: ;D

Unregistered
01-10-2005, 04:04 PM
YEAH!!!! they NEED to come to Canada!!! i know I would go!!!!

amtrhkyrf
01-10-2005, 07:19 PM
You guys have to remember, they're going to Winnipeg. If you don't know where it is, locate a US/Canada map and look less than an inch north of North Dakota.

They can't please everyone. They'll be at YC in Winnipeg, but Toronto feels left out, then BC feels left out, then everyone starts fighting.

Just be glad there's a band to like that's as good as Skillet.

theelectric3
01-10-2005, 09:11 PM
that is a good way to look at it. :)

panheadhockeydude
01-11-2005, 02:13 PM
good point! and i should be grateful that they've come to YC the past 2 years, which ROCKED MY FACE OFF!! lol and i gave John a hi-5, oh the memories! ::]

Eve6
01-11-2005, 04:04 PM
haha, i agree. all i know is that they are going to be at Manitoba's YC with Tree63 but Alberta also has some rockin' bands, while BC (here) has Delirious? and Hillsongs. i'm not saying Delirious? sucks, but i prefer other bands.. okay, i just want Skillet =D

Unregistered
01-12-2005, 05:11 AM
ok that is a good way to look at it....but still....THEY HAVE TO COME TO TORONTO!!!!!!! it would be the best!

panheadhockeydude
01-12-2005, 12:51 PM
lol ya i hear what your saying! are you comin to YC in Edmonton in May?? its gonna ROCK!

undecided
01-12-2005, 09:01 PM
If they go to T.O I could personally get like 100 people to go. I would fill like 3 busses because there are so many people that love Skillet from up here. They just need to come and it is a garanteed sold out show.

panheadhockeydude
01-13-2005, 02:22 PM
no kiddin! to true!

Nedarbi
01-13-2005, 09:11 PM
i just wish they would go to edmonton as part of a tour. and not just because of YC. like a just Skillet concert without other bands. that is like my skillet dream. with a mosh pit.lol ;D ;)

Unregistered
01-14-2005, 10:33 AM
If they go to T.O I could personally get like 100 people to go. I would fill like 3 busses because there are so many people that love Skillet from up here. They just need to come and it is a garanteed sold out show.

ya probably same here

panheadhockeydude
01-14-2005, 12:34 PM
i just wish they would go to edmonton as part of a tour. and not just because of YC. like a just Skillet concert without other bands. that is like my skillet dream. with a mosh pit.lol ;D ;)

no kiddin! that would SOOOO rock!!!!! lol! :afro:

Unregistered
01-16-2005, 12:09 PM
ok...ive got a plan...

everyone who wants a canadian tour should email..email..and email some more. email the booking ppl..email the band..email whoever! that way this thread wont go unnoticed, and maybe we can get a tour up here.

theelectric3
01-17-2005, 07:21 PM
get churches or venues together to help support the move finacially and see it happen.

skyparker
01-18-2005, 09:41 AM
there's this festival called SPRING CELEBRATION FESTIVAL ONTARIO, CANADA (http://www.sonshineconcerts.com/showProfile.asp?id=159)at wonderland in toronto on may 21st, it'd be awesome if skillet played there.. the line up so far is:

Audio Adrenaline, Delirious, Kutless, Lucerine Blue, Newsboys

their e-mail address is SonshineConcerts@sbcglobal.net
if anyone wants to try to get them to book skillet or whatever..
they're in winnipeg a week before on may 13th, and they don't have any other dates booked until june 5th, so it seems like it could be possible for some more canada tour dates in the month of may..

fryingpan
01-19-2005, 06:04 AM
when i get old im so moving to CANADA and becoming canadian i love canada i think i draw a picture

Unregistered
01-19-2005, 09:00 AM
ya...it would be awesome if skillet played at the spring celebration..i went last year and am already planing on going this year

panheadhockeydude
01-31-2005, 11:32 AM
right on! sounds like fun! i'd go if i lived out there, but living out west i cant, oh well i'm gettin stoked for YC!! :afro: lol

soaring.eagle.7
01-31-2005, 12:23 PM
SKILLET

UPCOMING SHOWS:
July 13 - 16, 2005 - Sonshine Festival

they are going to be there.......i think.....i went to that webstie that skyparker posted and found that

soaring.eagle.7
01-31-2005, 12:50 PM
oopps theyr going to be at Willmar Civic Center
Willmar, MN

freak_for_god22
01-31-2005, 01:21 PM
Hum watertown ny isnt far away from canada..... thinkin....

amtrhkyrf
01-31-2005, 03:02 PM
right on! sounds like fun! i'd go if i lived out there, but living out west i cant, oh well i'm gettin stoked for YC!! :afro: lol
YC'll be wicked, especially now that GRITS and Delirious? have been added to the list. I'm meeting a friend from another board there so we'll probably hang out Sunday at some side stages or something, too bad Skillet ain't there

panheadhockeydude
01-31-2005, 03:06 PM
YC'll be wicked, especially now that GRITS and Delirious? have been added to the list. I'm meeting a friend from another board there so we'll probably hang out Sunday at some side stages or something, too bad Skillet ain't there
ya no kiddin!! i was stoked Delirious was added!! ya i'm meeting a person from these boards there, hopefully we actually end up meeting tho unlike last year lol but its all good, i CANT wait!!

panheadhockeydude
01-31-2005, 07:56 PM
when i get old im so moving to CANADA and becoming canadian i love canada i think i draw a picture
thats cool! Canada is awesome! lol 8)

Nedarbi
02-02-2005, 05:05 PM
ya no kiddin!! i was stoked Delirious was added!! ya i'm meeting a person from these boards there, hopefully we actually end up meeting tho unlike last year lol but its all good, i CANT wait!!

lol yah like me. i wanted to meet you but never foound you until the first skillet concert.lol :P ;)

amtrhkyrf
02-02-2005, 08:09 PM
dude.....we should all hook up and go to some side stage concert Sunday afternoon (our youth group goes to West Ed Saturday afternoon, no way I'm missing that)

panheadhockeydude
02-04-2005, 05:42 PM
lol yah like me. i wanted to meet you but never foound you until the first skillet concert.lol :P ;)
lol true, but at least i did get to meet you although i dont know why i didnt stay and chat with you longer, my bad! and ya we should all meet up that would be sweet!! ok i have an idea, once you find out which section you are sittin in let us know and then......... i dunno that as far as i got but i think you know what i'm gettin at ::]

skillet0772002
02-15-2005, 09:13 AM
I am still so dissappointed that skillet isn't going to be at Yc this year i wanted to get my AY DVD Signed and get my collide rerelease signed as well as i was gonna buy a skillet and get it signed so i could hang it on my wall, just because i love their music so much! wow i'm such a nerdy panhead!lol! i went to all three of skillet's concerts last year, and they were so awesome i thought for sure they'd be back! I think we should all write the yc directors and complain a little! I want skillet!lol! i don't know about you guys but i'm gonna go email those dudes at YC right now! hey all of us panheads should meet somewhere's at yc! Well...gotta go write some emails!

panheadhockeydude
02-15-2005, 01:53 PM
i totally agree i'm disappointed too! but when ya look back Toby Mac was there 2 years in a row and not a third but now he is there this year again, so maybe its so that they can have more variety of bands, but its still sooo crappy! i've also come to the conclusion that i guess they cant always have the BEST BAND there every year, which is totally uncool. lol oh well i'll hafta email the YC peoples too, and i totally agree that we should all meet up! rock on!

heavenly_notion
02-15-2005, 03:49 PM
I'm driving down to the Winnipeg concert :D If they're not coming to Edmonton's YC i hafta see them sometime! Perhaps we could get them to come to Harvest Moon this year... ooh, ideas ideas. At least at Harvest Moon you're allowed to mosh. No more in any venues, apparently there's a law against it in Edmonton. They had this huge sign at Red's that last time i went to a concert. and my comment to all the panheaders that want Skillet to come up to Canada... just tell everyone and anyone about them and get people to buy their CD. If CD sales are huge they gotta come, right? Benifit for everyone: the band, us, and whoever learns of them!

panheadhockeydude
02-16-2005, 02:21 PM
dude!! your seriously goin to Winnipeg????? I SOOOOOOO wish i could go! lucky duck! thats awesome though, good for you! know whats crazy is that i was checkin what was available for seats for YC here in Alberta and there are SOOOO many tickets that have been sold, its seriously crazy!! but its all good! anywho, i'll hafta chat with you sometime about you goin to see them.....anyway SKILLET ROCKS MY FACEOFF!! ;D

heavenly_notion
02-17-2005, 05:36 PM
ya, definitely gotta save up for gas money... also i'm hopefully taking a train to go down to Cornerstone Festival in Illinois. These are just plans in the works tho, so just cross ur fingers that they work out!

panheadhockeydude
02-17-2005, 05:45 PM
dude!! rock on!! thats totally awesome! you must be stoked!! :afro:

Unregistered
02-19-2005, 12:08 PM
YAY
i cant belive it! Skillet is going to be at KGB. which is at Darien Lake, NY. im so pumpcited. theres like a 99.99% chance im going! since theres like a concert for like everyone in the family(delirious,newsboys,etc). i cant wait!
www.kingdombound.org
lataz'
dave

(ps if someone from these boards is goin to kgb please email me..maybe we can hook up! push98@hotmail.com)

theelectric3
02-19-2005, 07:47 PM
cool. glad you canadians get a skillet show. :)

freak_for_god22
02-19-2005, 08:11 PM
Ill def be there.. Oh yeah i go every year.. but i dont think Kor will be there especially if she is dude july 25th and the show is aug 2nd.. But unless if she is early but still i dont think she will be there...

heavenly_notion
02-20-2005, 01:14 PM
wow, July 25th?? do u think she'll still go to Cornerstone since its only like 2 weeks b4 her due date?

unshakeable15
02-20-2005, 01:43 PM
i would venture to guess a big "negatory" on that one. :) i'd say she'll take off the month before, maybe a bit more, maybe a bit less.

freak_for_god22
02-20-2005, 09:36 PM
Yeah i agree i dont think she will be at cornerstone.. Its sad but hey shell be back...

skillet0772002
02-22-2005, 10:29 AM
kor and john are havin another kid?! That's awesome! (where was i?....) hey PANHEADHOCKEYDUDE have you figured out how exactly we can email the ppl at yc? cuz i can't seem too figure that out, maybe it's not possible? i don't know. Hey we should make a list of the panheads that are coming to yc and then all of us meet up!, i'll try and start a new concert thread "YC2005" and ppl can add their names to the list and give ideas where we should meet.

panheadhockeydude
02-23-2005, 02:43 PM
yep i figured it out, its under Contact Information in the News section and its: info@ycgeneration.com so email them and let them know that Skillet should come next year and everything, since its probly too late for them to come this year, if they know that we want Skillet to be there hopefully they will be back next year! rock on!

amtrhkyrf
02-23-2005, 06:04 PM
Just remember that there are always a couple of bands who are there unannounced.....

panheadhockeydude
02-23-2005, 06:38 PM
good point!! that'd be sweet if they were one of them!! :afro:

Arafax
02-23-2005, 09:21 PM
Yeah, I am TOTALLY going to their Winnipeg show!!! I am a 4 hour drive from Winnipeg(I live in Winnipegosis Manitoba). I am SO THERE!! I am making a customized PANHEAD shirt. I will get to you guys when I complete the design so you guys can see it. I think I will wear a tin foil/cardboard pan on my head too. It is gonna be awesome!!

Unregistered
02-23-2005, 11:46 PM
check out skillet.org, on may 13th they are going to be in winnepeg, canada.

and if you know the venue would fill up in the toronto area, get someone to book them out there. esp. if they'd be guaranteed a full house. :)

Are you sure it's Winnipeg Manitoba (Canada) It's probably in the states!!

bob
02-24-2005, 04:00 AM
Skillet's entitled to play in Canada... I mean hey, they did a Europe tour in 98...

Arafax
02-24-2005, 01:34 PM
Are you sure it's Winnipeg Manitoba (Canada) It's probably in the states!!

Yeah, it is Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

Here is the site.
http://www.fusiongeneration.ca/

It is gonna ROCK!!

heavenly_notion
02-24-2005, 07:20 PM
ok, so here's the deal. No more Conrnerstone for me since Korey probably won't be there. Buuuut, im so going to winnipeg!!! Who cares if it's 2 provinces away.. more time for a Skillet marathon!! hopefully, Cornerstone next year probably since it will be cheaper (flight-wise) anyways. I'm so stoked!!

panheadhockeydude
03-10-2005, 11:14 AM
no doubt your stoked!! thats awesome dude!