Dr. Tone
01-15-2005, 09:28 PM
Skillet rocked the mother!! Just saw them for the second time in concert. You guys rock... :) Basically who likes Skillet Live? Any Stories from past concerts?

panhed4_life
01-16-2005, 01:11 PM
I love seeing Skillet live. They always seem to have a great time putting on the show. I was saved at one of their shows. That's the greatest story I have.

guitargirl06
01-16-2005, 01:57 PM
that was a great show, sadly i was preoccupied, and had a hard time paying attention!

crzyguitar14
01-16-2005, 02:00 PM
yea.. it rocked!

BarlowgIRL
01-16-2005, 03:52 PM
I would love to see skillet live this year but,sadly, they are not coming to California. but hey, if a pregnant lady can rock out super hard you know you have a great band!!I saw them when korey was pregnant with Alex and I had a hard time believing she was.

devotion_owed
01-16-2005, 06:18 PM
^ I agree...I saw them when she was pregnant with Alex as well...couldn't tell at all. My friend and I always joked around that Alex would be a VERY tolerant baby- Korey didn't slow down at all during the shows!

hmm...the most intersting story I have is in 2002 I got kicked in the nose during Skillet's set and my nose started bleeding a lot. During the meet and greet the blood was gone, but it kinda looked like big juice staing on my face...John said something like "ah...looks like you had fun out there!"...lol his face was amusing.

PsychoCanOpener
01-17-2005, 06:19 PM
I'm seeing them on Saturday for the first time!!!!!!!!!!

unshakeable15
01-19-2005, 04:07 PM
I would love to see skillet live this year but,sadly, they are not coming to California.
if you mean they aren't coming during the Collide tour, you'd be correct. however, they are coming to Sacramento in April and Napa in June. i'm sure some soCal dates will pop up as well (they always do).

aliensoul_squire20
01-19-2005, 04:34 PM
if you mean they aren't coming during the Collide tour, you'd be correct. however, they are coming to Sacramento in April and Napa in June. i'm sure some soCal dates will pop up as well (they always do).

Yeah, too bad NY dates never seem to pop up............. :(

I've only seen them three times, at Kingdom Bound. I remember one year, John was talking about when he saw Star Wars, and he said "Count Duku, sounds like 'Count doo doo'". And Last year John was having some problems with his bass, and a guy was behind him helping him to fix the problem, and John's like "Man, this guys behind me feeding me energy through a tube in my butt", that was funny. The rocked so hard last year, and they played Open Wounds 8) .

I just regret my first year, I didn't go all the way up front............... and my brother lost me an opportunity to get my 'Hey You' booklet signed >:(

God bless, Alien

ImaPunk4SkilleT
01-19-2005, 05:26 PM
Skillet rocks live.

I got saved by their miusic. The album is AY. that CD got me saved. And i never will forget that day when i did. It was amazing.

but the best story that happened to me at my very first skillet show was whne I fell in front of John. amusing huh. I was embarrased

Skilletluvsme89
01-20-2005, 02:17 PM
I've seen Skillet twice and I've met then twice, and they are awesome! they are the nicest people I had like a ton of stuff for all of them to sign and they didn't even mind! I kept going back to Korey and I was like, can you sign this? can I get a picture with you? can I have a hug? and she was so sweet to me :) Skillet Rocks

PsychoCanOpener
01-21-2005, 08:58 AM
Man, you guys are getting me way too freakin excited about my first show!! TOMARROW!! I just can't say that enough. TOMARROW!!!

ImaPunk4SkilleT
01-21-2005, 12:26 PM
Well I hope u have fun at ur first show.

Unregistered
01-21-2005, 01:16 PM
hey everyone,
i wish i could get to see skillet live, as i never have :'( . but i live in Wales in the UK. and they never do shows over here!!! your so lucky to be able to see them live cuz they ROCK

JCisperfection
01-21-2005, 01:27 PM
hey panheads!! im new here, i wish i could see skillet live, as i never have, but i live in Wales (UK) and skillet would never tour over here :,( your so lucky to be seeing them live. skillet rock!!!

FunkyChicken
01-21-2005, 02:21 PM
I saw Skillet in KC yesterday. It rocked my face off. SKillet is definately the best band in the history of the universe.

ImaPunk4SkilleT
01-22-2005, 12:35 PM
U Got That Right Dude.