skillet_head
01-18-2005, 07:42 PM
Hey there everyone, wanted to see who's all going to the Galloway, Ohio (really Columbus) show? Me and a few friends will be going there. Just wanted to see if anyone else was going.:) Later!

riz
01-18-2005, 08:02 PM
It is under consideration; unfortunately I cannot give truthful confirmation of assent just yet.

More later of course.

terrasin
01-20-2005, 05:32 AM
I'll be there :D

CJ

riz
02-04-2005, 08:17 AM
How should I get the tickets for the show? Advance? At-the-door?

skillet_head
02-12-2005, 02:03 PM
Well the show rocked. CJ, dude I wish I could've met you. We could've talked about studio equipment and all that stuff. But next time Skillet is in town near Columbus, we'll meet man.

Like I said the show rocked. Didn't really care for Kids in the way. They're not my type of style. But Seventh Day Slumber was awesome. And Skillet did an awesome job.

Basically this was the set list, but not in any order:

My Obsession
Collide
Forsaken
Savior
Rest
My beautiful robe
You take my rights away
Will you be there? (Falling Down)
Best Kept Secret
Alien Youth
Locked in a cage
Imperfection
Open Wounds
You're powerful
Energy

I didn't get to see the encore tho. My friends were wanting to go home, but as we were walking out I heard "Saturn". Does anyone know what the other song was? I'm guessing it was "A little more" with it being close to V-day.

But that's my review. Rock on!

-J

terrasin
02-12-2005, 09:35 PM
Hey all. I'm in Michigan right now. The show in Ohio was mad crazy. A few people got hurt cause of the crowd surfing and stage diving. It was a very intense show. 300 some people went for alter call that SDS did.

CJ

riz
02-13-2005, 08:22 AM
I was carless until 8pm Friday night, so it would have been impossible for me to go. Sounds like it was a blast, though.

theelectric3
02-13-2005, 12:20 PM
that is so great (about the alter call response). too bad people got hurt in the crowd.

nonetheless, i'm glad it was a good show. :)

terrasin
02-14-2005, 01:47 AM
Yeh, it was probably the wildest show I've seen them do. Ohio always has some rough crowds that get all crazy. The venue we were at was too small, had no air circulating making it unbearably hot, and no security so people were pushed right up against the edge of the stage. The room was packed from one end to the other. Good show though.

CJ

terrasin
02-16-2005, 10:11 AM
Did anyone get pix from the Ohio show?

CJ

skillet_head
02-18-2005, 08:31 PM
Nope, I sure didn't. I was gonna grab my dig camera but forgot all about it. Bummer. :(

Unregistered
02-24-2005, 07:52 AM
Well the show rocked. CJ, dude I wish I could've met you. We could've talked about studio equipment and all that stuff. But next time Skillet is in town near Columbus, we'll meet man.

Like I said the show rocked. Didn't really care for Kids in the way. They're not my type of style. But Seventh Day Slumber was awesome. And Skillet did an awesome job.

Basically this was the set list, but not in any order:

My Obsession
Collide
Forsaken
Savior
Rest
My beautiful robe
You take my rights away
Will you be there? (Falling Down)
Best Kept Secret
Alien Youth
Locked in a cage
Imperfection
Open Wounds
You're powerful
Energy

I didn't get to see the encore tho. My friends were wanting to go home, but as we were walking out I heard "Saturn". Does anyone know what the other song was? I'm guessing it was "A little more" with it being close to V-day.

But that's my review. Rock on!

-J
You're right, the show did rock, but you missed some songs

I Can
Saturn
More Faithful

Plus, seeing 70 people answer Seventh Day Slumber's altar call and hearing Joseph Rojas message was stinkin' awesome and John Cooper gave an awesome message as well when he explained the entire meaning behind Collide. Best concert I've ever been to.