agent_c68
01-28-2005, 09:43 AM
I recently have run into a problem. We recently installed a software firewall and when I try press one of the buttons like the "http://www.panheads.org/boards/images/PHv5/editor/quote.gif" for quotes but nothing happens.

I was wondering if you could post a list of all (or at least the most used) tags and smillies.

unshakeable15
01-29-2005, 03:36 PM
i've been having trouble with the smilies myself. i just got Firefox, and it smushes the window with them so i only get to see half of them. here are the tags for what i can give you (obviously, i can't give you half the smilies). i'll also put what they do, even tho that might be obvious, just to make sure for anyone else who wants to know. (the '~' mark should be removed from each tag to properly work)

[B][~/B] bolds text

[U][~/U] underlines text

[I][~/I] italizes text

[LEFT][~/LEFT] pushes text to the left (ragged right)

[CENTER][~/CENTER] centers text

[RIGHT][~/RIGHT] pushes text to the right (ragged left)

[INDENT][~/INDENT] indents text

[list]
POINT ONE

POINT TWO
[~/list] makes a bullet point list

[IMG][~/IMG] makes an image from the internet viewable

[URL][~/URL] makes a website link

[QUOTE][~/QUOTE] quotes text (to quote someone, have the first tage read "[QUOTE=me]"

[FONT=Arial][~/FONT] changes font. choices are Arial, Arial Black, Arial Narrow, Book Antiqua, Century Gothic, Comic Sans MS, Courier New, Fixedsys, Franklin Gothic Medium, Garamond, Georgia, Impact, Lucida Console, Lucida Sans Unicode, Microsoft Sans Serif, Palatino Linotype, System, Tahoma, Times New Roman, Trebuchet MS and Verdana

[SIZE=?][~/SIZE] changes the size of the text; 1-7 , size 4 normal (i think, possibly 2)

[~/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]changes color of the text to any of these: Black, Sienna, Dark Olive Green, Dark Green, Dark Slate Blue, Navy, Indigo, Dark Slate Gray, Dark Red, Dark Orange, Olive, Green, Teal, Blue, Slate Gray, Dim Gray, Red, Sandy Brown, Yellow Green, Sea Green, Medium Turquoise, Royal Blue, Purple, Gray, Magenta, Orange, Yellow, Lime, Cyan, Deep Sky Blue, Dark Orchid, Silver, Pink, Wheat, Lemon Chiffon, Pale Green, Pale Turquoise, Light Blue, Plum and White.

:) :D >:( :o ??? :P :-X :-* :evil: :azn: ;) ;D :( 8) ::] :-[ :-\ :'( :lick: :afro:

unshakeable15
01-29-2005, 03:38 PM
by the way, these are the smilies, in the order i gave them, like they look with smilies enabled (minus a couple since there is apparently a limit).

:) :D >:( :o ??? :P :-X :-* :evil: :azn:

unshakeable15
01-29-2005, 03:39 PM
the rest

;) ;D :( 8) ::] :-[ :-\ :'( :lick: :afro:

agent_c68
02-01-2005, 05:40 PM
thanks, that really helps. ;D

unshakeable15
02-01-2005, 06:02 PM
no prob. :) glad i could help.