skilletfreak101
02-17-2005, 12:02 PM
ok .njknk jk klj kl ljk lkbnlk jnkj ,k , .

freak_for_god22
02-17-2005, 01:01 PM
Im sorry u feel that way.. BUt i do have to say this.. Stellar is a christian band just because u think there dumb or w.e it doesnt mean there not trying to do what God has them to do.. And u cant say that they have no talent cuz if they didnt i dont think they would be signed.. and if u go to there site and read more about them i think u might change ur mind.. Yeah it might not be the genre u like but others do.. And yeah there new but Maybe God wants to bless them for being obedient and doing what God has called them to do.. Yeah its unfair that Skillet has been there for many years and is not on the main stage on the last day.. Maybe Skillet did got offered but due to circumstances maybe they turned it down... Please dont take this the wrong way.. im not trying to be mean or w.e...

terrasin
02-17-2005, 01:36 PM
Skillet is cutting back on their festivals this year because Korey will be ready to pop nearing late summer.

CJ

timmyrotter
02-17-2005, 03:49 PM
*pop***pop**

skilletfreak101
02-17-2005, 06:20 PM
hahaha...pop

Red_gal
02-18-2005, 04:31 PM
babies are precious

unshakeable15
02-20-2005, 01:28 PM
ok i'm really really mad right now. Has anybody heard of the band Stellar Kart? Well they are this really stupid non-talent band that is like really new. At sonshine, stellar kart gets to play at the main stage on the LAST DAY! This is so unfair because skillet has been at sonshine for years and they got onto the main stage for their first time just last year. and this year they get to be on the main stage on the FIRST DAY! this is really dumb because stellar kart has never been at sonshine and they are already on the main stage. And plus stellar kart has no talent at all compared to skillet......sorry im just really mad about this.
so, the purpose of this thread would be to... rant? if so, not cool. :-\ i can see being upset, but we do have a thread (http://www.panheads.org/boards/showthread.php?t=1747) for that. :)

so, Sonshine, yeah, who's going? (not me. i live too far away).

skilletfreak101
02-22-2005, 06:49 PM
yeah sorry everyone....im just a skillet fanatic...also i was mad because like skillet is like the best part about sonshine for me and they are on the first night so it's like the best is over on the first day. like, the rest of the days have awesome bands and all but...well w/e...i think you all know what i mean