Donnia
02-24-2005, 10:36 AM
I was there 1st row! Or at least most of the time that mosh pit was crazy! If you where there e-mail me at donnia_the_poet@yahoo.com I would like to here from you! :) 8)

will
02-24-2005, 04:39 PM
hmm... i actually made it to this show. most crowd surfing i've ever seen at a skillet show. I was hanging behind the sound board for the first few songs to see the light show and all, then had some guys lift me up and crowd surfed a little bit... first time for me. :)

Servant
02-24-2005, 05:01 PM
If I'd known I had an unexpected check coming in I'd have been there.
:(

Donnia
02-25-2005, 10:10 AM
hmm... i actually made it to this show. most crowd surfing i've ever seen at a skillet show. I was hanging behind the sound board for the first few songs to see the light show and all, then had some guys lift me up and crowd surfed a little bit... first time for me. :)

Cool What is your name I'm Donnia

terrasin
02-25-2005, 10:23 AM
LOL, What ya doin in AZ, Will?

CJ

pidget
03-02-2005, 08:22 AM

There's always lots of crowd surfing going on at Fort Smith. I just hope people weren't throwing around water bottles that time. Those really hurt when they smack you.
But uh, yeah, I wasn't there. If I could've gone I would have. But I can't drive, soo...

monkey-butt
03-04-2005, 11:41 AM
undefined
yeppers i was there too. the crowd surfing crazy at one point we saw a old guy doing it. weird.

ben is hot

;) ;D 8) :o :evil: :afro:

theelectric3
03-04-2005, 02:24 PM

well congrats on the 'accomplishment.' :P

CJ - don't you mean, what was he doing in AR? i didn't see will at the AZ show. ;)

wattss78
03-12-2005, 04:51 PM
I was there and was my first show.I loved it.I was an old dude on the front row!

SkilletFan04
04-02-2005, 02:12 PM
I was there with a friend from school, we were RIGHT in front of Korey's keyboard on the very front, it was SOOOOOOOOO cool! There WAS alot of crowd surfing, the water is what annoyed me the most though...If any of y'all saw me...I was the one that ran around with one shoe after the shoe and had Skilelt sign my converse *even john and Korey's baby* and then I was screaming and stuff, haha it was GREAT! :-)