panheadfan
02-28-2005, 04:43 PM
i sall skillet with there collide tour in columbus, ohio and it rocked so hard!!!!!.. I WANT THEM PLEASE TO COME BACK TO COLUMBUS...PLEASE!!!...

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE BEST CONCERT U HAVE EVER BEEN TO IS?...AND RATE IT 1 TO 10 1-WORST 10-FREAKING ALSOME!!

skilletfreak101
03-01-2005, 01:17 PM
haha....i saw them in minnesota in january and he was like, "thank you columbus! oops" it was hilarious. yeah skillet puts on an awesome show

terrasin
03-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Ohio shows are crazy. They have the wildest crowds of anywhere I've seen. So much stage diving and moshing. Great place to play but they need a bit more security. :>

CJ

Red_gal
03-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Why would security be an issue with a Christian band? Just asking, cause I don't fully understand. I can understand it at some some wilder concerts and all, like some of the industrial ones and grunge ones or heavier bands. But I like Skillet just as much as them.

terrasin
03-03-2005, 06:34 PM
You've never been to a Skillet show? Ohio in perticular has a lot of moshing, crowd surfing, people stage diving. Moshing and the like is fine, but when you start having people jumping on stage, you start having some major problems.

CJ

PinkGoo
03-03-2005, 06:37 PM
whoa... peeps jumpin on the stage?!?! not cool...

Red_gal
03-04-2005, 05:37 PM
Yeah, and if that's it the band would feel scared. People need to think, and I mean I was just asking. Well, I just like the band and I've tried to explain Pillar to people and they just say well, I did see them advertized on tv (and every band needs advertisement). It's just that about a year or so ago I have started listening to these bands more than used to.

terrasin
03-05-2005, 01:55 AM
It's not so much the band feeling scared for themselves, there is just a lot of expencive equipment there they could break/trip over/etc.

CJ