Arafax
05-12-2005, 07:52 PM
Oh yeah!!! I am so there !! They are coming up to Canada tomorrow in Winnipeg, Manitoba. I can't wait!! I have seen them live once before, just when they were beginning to perform a couple new songs which would be later on Collide. They rocked my face off!

This is so gonna rock! I am going to wear my custom made Panhead t-shirt I made. It is pretty cool. I will take some pics of it when I get back.
Yeah, so that is what I am doing this weekend, how about you? :evil:

theelectric3
05-13-2005, 10:00 AM
how awesome. have a good time rockin' canada. :)

panheadhockeydude
05-13-2005, 02:14 PM
dude thats soooo prime!! i'd go if i lived closer to manitoba and it wasnt so close to YC in Edmonton. but ya have a rockin awesome time!!

Heri Altariel
05-13-2005, 02:26 PM
I hope you have a fun time!! :D

Red_gal
05-13-2005, 04:51 PM
They go there? I'd get lost for sure....

lamb_servant72
05-13-2005, 05:59 PM
Wow!! That is SO cool!!!! A part of me wishes I was there today, but of course the other part of me really enjoyed swimming in the pool today in the almost 90 degree weather! I love the south! It's 10:00pm and 69 degrees. Sorry, I just had to have SOMETHING to brag about! :)
I hope you rocked hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluetearsofblak
05-14-2005, 08:03 AM
WoOoOo I was there!! ACK. my very first concert ever, and it was a skillet concert! I love mosh pits. REAL mosh pits. I fell down 12 times and was semi-trampled twice! It was so awesome! I'm bruised, my head was stepped on, my knee is swollen and i couldnt have had a better time!
They played Open Wounds, my absolute favourite song ever! Awesome set lineup! Energy, Collide, Open Wounds, Kill Me Heal Me, oh man so many, i cant remember them all.
Missed korey tho, I hope the next time Skillet comes shes with them.

anyways, keep rockin

theelectric3
05-14-2005, 10:38 AM
wow, sounds like you have battle wounds to prove the rock. ;)

glad to hear it was a good show and that you enjoyed yourself.

freak_for_god22
05-14-2005, 12:36 PM
so how did andrea and chris do??

Unregistered
05-14-2005, 12:54 PM
so how did andrea and chris do??[sorry for posting as a guest. i used to be a member but now i just kind of drift and i felt like posting but not like trying to sign in... :/]

the replacements were good, but i missed korey.

and i've got battle wounds too! oh yes, i tore a ligament in my knee on the first song. how fun.

the show was awesome though. skillet needs to come up to canada more often. :)

bluetearsofblak
05-14-2005, 08:09 PM
they were awesome. especially since they agreed to sign my sock... [im known for my wearing of 2 diff knee high socks at all times, i decided to take one off and get it signed.. at the top, nowhere near the sweaty part...]

they were playing with skillet, so they kicked.

panheadhockeydude
05-16-2005, 02:16 PM
dude thats prime!! ouch!! hope your knee gets better, but hey thats a sign of a rockin concert!! and i agree they hafta come up to Canada more often, we know how to rock! lol hey do you guys have any pics from it?

wildthing
05-16-2005, 02:54 PM
i was there!!it was awesome!hey, yeah did u get sum pics?
(btw im new...)

theelectric3
05-16-2005, 05:49 PM
torn ligament?! ouch! i hope it heals quickly for you.

welcome to the boards wildthing. :) i am glad you had an awesome time at the show.

bluetearsofblak
05-16-2005, 07:09 PM
hee hee hailei. your so lazy sometime ;).

[shes my friend] i was moshed away from you when you got hit. i was like "HAYLEY! HAYLEY!"

it was humourousing

cherrypanhead
05-16-2005, 07:26 PM
ohh wow. i haven't posted here in a while. except for the 'guest' post. uh, yeah, that was me. i don't know why i didn't bother to sign in. *blinks* i guess i forgot my password.

thanks, michelle and tracy. it's actually been feeling better these past couple days already. :)

panheadhockeydude
05-18-2005, 02:00 PM
thats good to hear!

theelectric3
05-19-2005, 11:27 AM
np. glad to hear it is feeling better. :)

Arafax
05-21-2005, 08:51 PM
Yeah, the concert absolutely rocked!! That was the second time I have seen Skillet and it was SWEEEET!!! Man, there are Laws in the Universe. Among them are the Laws of Thermodynamics, The Law of Gravity,and The Law that Skillet will rock your face off. It is proven. I was in the mosh pit and was jumpin' up and down like a mad man on....well whatever a mad man would be on. I left the mosh pit midway though the concert cuz it was starting to abuse my shirt.

I didn't want my nice personalized Panhead shirt to get torn. Yeah, I will get pics of it up very soon. It is the shirt I made myself. It says Panhead on the front and has a pan on the front kinda wrapping around the neck for the illusion that my head is a pan. But whatever, it is super cool. I was like 5th in line to get their autographs.

They flipped over the shirt! They loved it! Lori was the first member I got to in line and she saw the shirt and was amazed! She was thoroughly impressed and was yelling at John to try and get his attention to see the shirt. He didn't hear her, but I got to him eventually.She then gave me a high-five.
I talked to each one, lettin' the newbies know they did an excellent job too. Ben was just as impressed as Lori about the Shirt and then Jon saw it and he loved it too. It was so crazy awesome. I told Jon, 'Welcome to Canada man, you should come up more often!'
Yeah, it was so super cool I cannot even begin to describe it. This was the second time I got their autographs too.

Man, skillet is just way too cool!
Yeah, I will try to get some pics of the shirt and the concert up soon. I didn't take many concert pics, and I don't think they turned out well. My brother took more, so I will see what he has and post them.

theelectric3
05-22-2005, 10:48 AM
sounds like you had a wonderful time. and yes, i'm curious to see what your shirt looks like. :)

panheadhockeydude
05-22-2005, 03:02 PM
dude!! thats soooo prime about there reaction to you shirt!! they rock soo hard and are incredibly friendly!! they should definately come up here to Canada WAY more!! that'd rock! ;D

Red_gal
05-23-2005, 03:47 PM
Wish I could have went.