john316
05-13-2005, 12:59 PM
...Skillet is not going to be at CreationEast :'(

I think Bob is going......anyone else??

terrasin
05-13-2005, 01:31 PM
I was thinking of going till I heard Skillet would not be there.

I WANT ANSWERS FOR THIS CATASTROPHY, MAN!!! >=(

CJ

theelectric3
05-14-2005, 10:39 AM
really? that stinks. i'm sorry to hear that. seemed like CE was a staple performance...and a chance for a lot of panheads to catch a show. :-\

wait, what are the dates for CE? maybe it is close to when Korey gives birth so they cancelled...

john316
05-14-2005, 12:58 PM
really? that stinks. i'm sorry to hear that. seemed like CE was a staple performance...and a chance for a lot of panheads to catch a show. :-\

wait, what are the dates for CE? maybe it is close to when Korey gives birth so they cancelled...

Umm... June 29 to July 2....and i think that prolly has something to do with it because earlier this year they were listed but they took them off.....and as of now i dont think they are coming to my area anytime else soon...at least i have seen them several times... thats more then some ppl have.....oh well if i am meant to see them it will all work out. :)

terrasin
05-14-2005, 02:56 PM
JOhn, there is still a show in VA coming up ;)

CJ

skelfy
05-14-2005, 04:09 PM
Two of em. :)

theelectric3
05-14-2005, 08:22 PM
Umm... June 29 to July 2....and i think that prolly has something to do with it because earlier this year they were listed but they took them off.....and as of now i dont think they are coming to my area anytime else soon...at least i have seen them several times... thats more then some ppl have.....oh well if i am meant to see them it will all work out. :)

good attitude to have. :)

bluetearsofblak
05-14-2005, 08:29 PM
isnt korey due at the beginning of july?

theelectric3
05-14-2005, 08:34 PM
i want to say july 25th...

bluetearsofblak
05-15-2005, 07:15 AM
well shes not playing any concerts now anyway. her last show was the end of april... until she has the baby

john316
05-15-2005, 12:22 PM
JOhn, there is still a show in VA coming up ;)

CJ

Just checked them out..... both of them over 150 miles one way....and they are the weekend before we go to vacation/Creation...so i will have to check with my accounts manager on going ;) ....we rented a cabin at Lake Raystown PA and are staying the whole week up there the week of CE....spending the first part of the week just relaxing at the cabin and then attending the festival on weds-sat....of course all of this is Lord willing :)

terrasin
05-16-2005, 01:48 PM
When are you gonna be in Raystown? We're planning on being there either the first week of July or maybe June 30th.

CJ

john316
05-16-2005, 02:07 PM
When are you gonna be in Raystown? We're planning on being there either the first week of July or maybe June 30th.

CJ

I believe its june 27 to july 3.....Where are you staying?....I think the place we got is called Hemlock Hideaway or something like that....according to my wife(she made the arrangements) its about a mile from the lake....of course we wanted a place not too far from Agape Farm....it should be about a 25 min drive.

Red_gal
05-20-2005, 04:26 PM
Which festival is this? Is it a certain group playing?

theelectric3
05-20-2005, 05:10 PM
Creation East is what they are talking about. a lot of bands go to that event (it's pretty big) but Skillet won't be there this year (which is uncommon for them).

terrasin
05-21-2005, 01:31 AM
I believe its june 27 to july 3.....Where are you staying?....I think the place we got is called Hemlock Hideaway or something like that....according to my wife(she made the arrangements) its about a mile from the lake....of course we wanted a place not too far from Agape Farm....it should be about a 25 min drive.
I'll be staying at my house of course. :P I don't live too far from raystown lake so we were planning for a day outting there probably on Thursday (June 30th) to hang on the beach (If you can in fact call it a beach).

CJ