Nedarbi
05-14-2005, 08:17 AM
hey people guess what comes our in the scond half of 2005. AGE OF EMPIRES 3. yes thats right. there making a 3rd one. many probably have heard of it and know about it but for the ones who do and the ones who dont heres a great link of a site dedicated to it. has lots of info on the game and in the forum the makers of the game actually talk with people(on the forum of this site!!). www.aoe3.heavengames.com.

now who's a fan of the series. lets talk age of empires.

Bassplayer
05-14-2005, 06:24 PM
AAAHHH!!! (screams like a giddy girl!) YAY!!! i love age of empires. those games are sooooo much fun. my dad and i love them.

Legacy
05-14-2005, 07:23 PM
They are soooooo addicting, once I locked myself in my room for like 14 hours (seriously) just playing that game.

Nedarbi
05-19-2005, 02:07 PM
the official age of empries 3 website has laucnyhed as of yesterday. the site contains detailed info on the civilizations it has a teaser video and much much more. the site is www.ageofempires3.com

also 3 demo video's have been released by gamespot showing various details of the game. the link is here (http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/ageofempiresiii/media.html?gcst=2stream_aoe3demo_e305.asx)

have fun