SkFan1983
05-26-2005, 02:20 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/playstation3hardware/media.html Yes I am my childhood dream as came true to see video games have the quaity graphics of movies. this link has tech demos of the E3 conferonce and the conferonce it self reccommend watching the conferonce it dose get boring but it really dose show what the Playstation 3 wil be capable of.

aliengurl7
05-26-2005, 02:57 PM
Playstation3 looks awesome but I bet its gonna cost a arm and a leg. I rather go with the xbox360. I think its suppose to be cheaper and has one of the best graphics even though it is ugly to look at lol.

skilletfreak101
05-27-2005, 07:07 AM
i wanna get the new nintendo thats coming out because i heard that with it, you can download any nintendo game ever made onto that system....that would be so flipping sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whereami
05-27-2005, 07:30 AM
from the pictures of the PS3 that ive seen, it has a nice box but UGLY controllers. i really dont know the tech specks on it though, i do know for a fact though that the Xbox 360 is going to rock in every way possible!

skilletfreak101
05-27-2005, 08:45 AM
yeah i read an article on the xbox360 on time magazine...it looks like it's going to be a pretty awesome system

skilletosis
05-28-2005, 09:55 AM
I'm just bummed cuz I would love to get my daughter that Dance Dance Revolution with the pad that 2 players could use at the same time. There would be some serious competition going on in my house. But I'm not about to buy a whole new system just for one game. We love our GameCube, we dig the games Nintendo has. Now if I had the money to get the console and all the stuff for DDR I would do it. But it's not even cheap.