SkFan1983
06-05-2005, 05:19 PM
Well I been on a alot of Gaming forms like gamspot and IGN and alot of people behave that there consoles are like Warring or Rivaling Countries I think it's pretty stupid and ridicolis. I currently have a Playstation 2 but in the fall I will be getting an Xbox360 or fall 2006 depends on my Social Security. But as a Christian I'm stil gona respect all the other Consoles,

slickbass023
06-29-2005, 07:22 PM
No, but I think it's ridiculous :P I'm just kidding. Yeah it is really stupid, people get so worked up about it.

rocklover42990
06-29-2005, 07:26 PM
playstation 1 is my favriot haha

disciple
06-29-2005, 07:36 PM
As someone who has been to those places before, I agree. But I will have to say that there will always be ignorant people out there, people who don't think outside the box they made for themselves.

skynes
06-30-2005, 04:05 AM
You'll find that most of the PS2 fanboys are bratty GTA fans that slag Nintendo because they are childish... read: They have morality and don't go publishing blatantly immoral games like GTA and Man-Hunt.

On the Nintendo side, you have 12-13yr olds who think they're great.

On the X-Box side you have Halo...... and that's it.

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 06:47 AM
You'll find that most of the PS2 fanboys are bratty GTA fans that slag Nintendo because they are childish... read: They have morality and don't go publishing blatantly immoral games like GTA and Man-Hunt.

... *nods*

disciple
06-30-2005, 11:53 AM

ROFL... you stole the words right out of my mouth. :P

loner_33
07-06-2005, 09:32 PM
I like what I like. For me and my hXc g4/\/\3r friends, it's game wars, not console wars, for us. Ex: Half-Life 2 vs. Halo 2; Starcraft vs. Warcraft, so-on.

(Notice that most of those games aren't even on a console--they're PC games! :P Just kidding.)

skynes
07-07-2005, 01:04 PM
It's just coincidence that most of the games I like happen to be on Nintendo consoles. It's not that I boycott other consoles, I just happen to like Zelda, Metroid, Smash Bros, Pokemon etc.

I DO have a PS2... with 3 games, FFX, FFX-2 and Star Ocean: Till the End of time.

FFX and Star Ocean are amazing. X-2 I haven't played yet, I want to finish X first.