Pages : [1] 2 3

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 07:03 PM
The plane landed at 10 AM, on a bright fresh Wednesday morning in Dallas, TX. cloroxmartini, and Heri Alterial got off of it, rather excited for PH: The Gathering, or Panheads: The Gathering. 10 Members had been chosen to attend a gathering in a secluded Dallas, TX hotel/convention center. A limosine was waiting outside for them. They drove to the hotel, which was on the outskirts of town, and went inside, to see 8 other members standing there. Will, the moderator was with them too.
"Welcome to PH: The Gathering." Will told them. "Here, there's something I need to show you 10."
A man in a trenchcoat walked down the stairs, and approached a computer server that was resting against the wall. He pulled a 7 Iron out of his coat, and began beating the server to pieces, until it was spread all over the floor.
"I'm sorry, I had no choice." Will told them.
"What was that?" PinkGoo asked.
"That was all the posts to ever have been made on Panheads. It's all gone! Ha! I bought the site! Now you lost your precious forums! Mwahhahaha!" The trenchcoated figure finished his speech, and left the building.
"Look, if you can get to KinneBunkPort Maine, I left a copy of all the posts with-" Will fell through a hole in the ground before he could finish his sentence.
"What in the heck just happened?" Alorian asked.
"Good question, he said KinneBunkPort Maine? What if we went there and found the disk, or computer it's on, we could restore the forum, because I absolutly love posting here." BaCk_FliP said.
"Alright, well how are we going to get there?" Weebird20 asked.
"Lets pool our money, and buy bus tickets or something." skilletchick suggested. They all pulled out their money, and set it down on a table next to them, and gathered around it.
"Four dollars and 13 cents. Oh delightful." newday_7 said.
"We have to get our forum back! Now how are we going to get there?" FromTheInside asked.

This is where I leave it up to you. Players post what they say, and their actions here. So far, the only inventory each player has, is the clothes on their backs. cloroxmartini has the $4.13. When you do something that requires change to the game, I choose what happens. For example, if FromTheInside tried to hitchhike with someone, I say what happens to him. Have fun!

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:10 PM
Stands there and blinks. "I don't know, you guys figure out. My mind is blank at the moment and I can't think of anything at the moment"

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:17 PM
"You know,I don't think I've ever bin to KinneBunkPort Maine" Evan said.

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:18 PM
clorox sat at a party table on an unconfortable chair in the middle of the hotel's conference room. the other were talking, discussing how the situation should be handled. they only had $4.13, $4.38 if he hadn't have bought those jolly ranchers in the lobby. the situation was strange, and he doubted that just posts were involved.

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 07:18 PM
Smoke began to pour out of the stairwell, the hotel was on fire!

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:20 PM
OOC: lolz. i c the way it is. :)

IC: clorox smelt smoke. not long after the smoke detectors in the entire building went of.
"we need to get out of here" he said

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:20 PM
Shea quickly turned around and saw the fire. "THE BUILDING IS ON FIRE!" she screamed as she ran outside of the hotel.

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:20 PM
only the phones were dead so they all head to get out of the building as quickly as possible.

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:21 PM
"Crap, You just new something like this would happen" Evan said, And then ran tawords the smoke.

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:21 PM
"what are you doing?" yelled clorox "don't run that way."

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 07:22 PM
A burning beam falls down blocking Evan's way. Meanwhile, the other 9 members run outside, and yell at Evan to follow.

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:22 PM
"Crap, You just new something like this would happen" Evan said, And then ran tawords the smoke.

"Evan! What are you doing? Are you crazy!?" :o

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:23 PM
Realising what way He was running Evan quickly changed course.

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:23 PM
OOC: this is hard to catch up with.

IC: "where is evan?" clorox asked.

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:24 PM
Shea started to pace back and forth, far away from the burning hotel. "What are we to do? I can't think of anything... I give up." She sits down on the ground and burys her face in her hands. "We'll never make it to Kennebunkport."

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:24 PM
"Right here" Evan said tapping on Clorox's shoulder panting.

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:25 PM
"always putting a negative spin on things heri." clorox said

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:26 PM
"always putting a negative spin on things heri." clorox said

Shea looks up at Clorox. "Please, call me by my name...Shea. Not my screen name." She stands up and watches the burning hotel. "I have no clue on what to do next."

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:27 PM
"well, at least we can walk." geoff said. "common, let's go."

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:27 PM
"Oh Junk is Will still in there?!" Evan asked.

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:27 PM
"well, at least we can walk." geoff said. "common, let's go."


Follows him, trying to catch up. "Where the heck are we supposed to go!?"

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 07:28 PM
clorox looks at the 9. "Err guys.. the $4.13 fell out of my pocket."

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:28 PM
"well, he seemed to have fallen into a hole. it was weird, it appeared and then disappeared."

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:28 PM
'Takles Geoff'

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:28 PM
OOC: why doesn't isildur just play?

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:29 PM
"what was that for? loosing the money was on accident."

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:29 PM
"That's wierd"

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 07:29 PM
A White van pulls up, and smashes into the back of a Ford Explorer. Isildur9473 steps out.

"Whoa, I ought to work on my driving, the van is totaled."

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:30 PM
"what do we do now?" geoff asked

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:30 PM
"Gregg My man!" :D

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:30 PM
A White van pulls up, and smashes into the back of a Ford Explorer. Isildur9473 steps out.

"Whoa, I ought to work on my driving, the van is totaled."

Watches him. "Wow, look who finally showed up." ::]

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 07:31 PM
"I say that we get in a transport train that's heading north if one comes out of here. I miss the forum I've been a member of for 19 days."

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:31 PM
'Evan dug thru His trench coat pokets for money and pulled out lint' "Drat"

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:31 PM
OOC: okay, i'm lost now ???

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:32 PM
"I say that we get in a transport train that's heading north if one comes out of here. I miss the forum I've been a member of for 19 days."

"Okay, I'll follow" Nods and walks up to Greg.

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:33 PM
OOC: too fast for me lolz

IC: "i'll follow you then."

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 07:33 PM
"So I was sitting there enjoying the afternoon, when these 2 guys come up, and give me 40 Thousand dollars, and this White van, and tell me to drive to this convention center in Texas. Naturally I take the money, and drop it off at the bank, and I drove down here. When I was about to turn onto the road to the convention center, this guy cuts me off, and I fishtail into the back of a Ford. Delightful. I left the money, my wallet, and my Cell back home in Idaho."

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:33 PM
"Don't We need money for a watchya'mi-call-it"?

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:33 PM
"We're doomed"!

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:33 PM
"So I was sitting there enjoying the afternoon, when these 2 guys come up, and give me 40 Thousand dollars, and this White van, and tell me to drive to this convention center in Texas. Naturally I take the money, and drop it off at the bank, and I drove down here. When I was about to turn onto the road to the convention center, this guy cuts me off, and I fishtail into the back of a Ford. Delightful. I left the money, my wallet, and my Cell back home in Idaho."

"Oh that sucks."

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:34 PM
"crap, could this get any worse?"

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 07:34 PM
"No. We'll jump into the back of a boxcar and hide."

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:34 PM
"hide from what exactly?"

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:35 PM
"Who evers driveing"

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:35 PM
"Yeah, I knew that we would be doing that, because I'm smart. :D" Shea laughs, then stops, realizing that nobody is laughing.

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 07:35 PM
"The people on the train don't like passengers. It's an industrial train, that'll take us north hopefully, who's with me to find a train?"

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:36 PM
"Me Me Me oh oh pick Me"!!

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:36 PM
"i'm game."

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:37 PM
"The people on the train don't like passengers. It's an industrial train, that'll take us north hopefully, who's with me to find a train?"


"I am...I said I was with you from the very beginning! Geez!" >.>
<.< >.<

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 07:37 PM
They leave, heading towards the industrial part of town. They reach a bridge, over a river. Isildur9473 looks in, when some guy on a bike comes by going really fast, it causes him to lose his balance, and he falls in, and is swept away.

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:37 PM
"this can't get any more weird."

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:38 PM
"isildur!!!"

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 07:39 PM
They leave, heading towards the industrial part of town. They reach a bridge, over a river. Isildur9473 looks in, when some guy on a bike comes by going really fast, it causes him to lose his balance, and he falls in, and is swept away.

I looked up to see a rock in the river coming right at me, then it all went black.

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:39 PM
'Evan pulls of His trench coat and dives into the river'

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 07:40 PM
'Evan pulls of His trench coat and dives into the river'

Just as he does, clorox grabs him. "No! That's too strong, you'll die going in, he'll either wash up or die, no sense in us dying to find him."

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:40 PM
"Greg!" Looks over the bridge. "I can't see him!"

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:41 PM
"You rember when the wierdist thing was the twilight zone"?

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:42 PM
"Should We go down the bank and try to get Him"?

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:42 PM
OOC: is it night time?

IC: "well this is just great, i guess he was expendable in this quest."

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:43 PM
"Should We go down the bank and try to get Him"?
"that's totaly the opposite way we want to go."

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:43 PM
"If We keep this up We're not going to have any people left"

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:44 PM
"well, believe me, the more people we have, the more it will slow us down."

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 07:45 PM
They look across the river, to see a trian coming into a train station. It appears to be an industrial one. The clock above it says it's schedueled to leave for Topeka, Kansas in 10 minutes.

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:46 PM
"i guess this is our break eh?"

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:46 PM
"We have to go to that train" Looks back at the river. "But we just can't leave him to die!"

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:47 PM
"look, posts are more important than life right now. we're going to that train."

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:49 PM
'Evan puts His trench coat back on and waits to se what there doing'

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:50 PM
"Lead on Clorox..." Sighs as she takes one more glance at the river, then looks away.

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:50 PM
"this shouldn't be too difficult." they start running towards the train.

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:52 PM
'Evan gets tangled up in His t-coat and rolls forword and quickly wobbles back to His feet' "Ta-dah"!

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:53 PM
Shea looks at Evan... "Ummm okay..." Raises an eyebrow and shakes her head, then continues to run.

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:54 PM
"that was a very nice trick. now let's go" the distance from the train seems so great.

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 07:54 PM
They make it to the train, and get on a boxcar carrying Replacement Cell Phone batteries. PinkGoo takes a few and jams them in her pocket. The train moves, and the ride is rather uneventful for 2 hours, until it comes to a stop in the middle of nowhere, the sun is almost down. Geoff looks out to see several flashlights come on in the distance, and people moving up the train. "We got us some stowaways!" they heard someone yell, as well as a gun check.

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:55 PM
'Evan pulls out a black pistol from His coat no one new about'

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:55 PM
"well this is just great." said clorox " do any of you happen to have any spare grenades?"

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:56 PM
"Crap...what are we supposed to do?" She wishpered.

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:57 PM
"Who needs grenades" Evan said as He pulled out another pistol and tosses it to Geoff.

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Unfortanatly the black pistol was just a squirt gun. Evan dropped it, and it fell below the train to where he could not reach it. The other one was already broken.

(Read the beginning post, your only inventory was clothing. PinkGoo has a few Cell Phone batteries, and that's it. No one has anything else.)

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:58 PM
"Sometimes I have the worst luck"

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:58 PM
"my back hurts all of a sudden." said clorox. he goes and empties one of the boxes carrying cell phone batteries and hides in it.

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:58 PM
Unfortanatly the black pistol was just a squirt gun. Evan dropped it, and it fell below the train to where he could not reach it. The other one was already broken.

(Read the beginning post, your only inventory was clothing. PinkGoo has a few Cell Phone batteries, and that's it. No one has anything else.)
except faith :)

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 07:59 PM
"What are we going to do...? Lets not sit here all day!"

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 07:59 PM
(True, I'm taliking about material possesions.)

The searchers are now 4 cars away from them.

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 07:59 PM
"Cell phone batteries!"" Do We have any water"?

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 07:59 PM
geoff sat inside his box

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 08:00 PM
"do We Have Any Water"!

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 08:00 PM
"Goodness this is not good." Starts to breathe hard.

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 08:01 PM
2 cars away.

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 08:01 PM
OOC: pray that God smites them. :)

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 08:01 PM
"do We Have Any Water"!!!!!!!!!!

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 08:02 PM
OOC: pray that God smites them. :)

>.< That's funny.

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 08:02 PM
"everybody use the ladder at the back of the car to get on top of it." geoff went up the ladder, staying as low to the surface as possible.

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 08:02 PM
1 car away. Everyone except for FromTheInside, Heri Alterial, and cloroxmartini jump out the back of the car, and run away. They try to follow, but the door locked itself.

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 08:03 PM
Climbs up after Geoff.

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 08:03 PM
"Do We Have Any Water Or Not"!

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 08:03 PM
OOC: smart door

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 08:04 PM
They reach the top of the car, but they have no way to get out onto the roof, since the thing is locked down.

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 08:04 PM
" I'll take that as a 'no'"

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 08:04 PM
"Do We Have Any Water Or Not"!

"No, I don't think so!"

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 08:05 PM
OOC: we'll die of thirst then :P

"okay, now what?"

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 08:06 PM
The searchers reach the door, and climb inside. They see Shea, and Evan, and grab them. Geoff fell back off the ladder, and landed in a crate full of Cell Phone batteries, and wasn't found. "What are you doing?" A searcher asked the 2.

Heri Altariel
06-30-2005, 08:07 PM
OOC: Okay, well nice Role playing here, but I think I need to take a break from panheads since I've been on it a long time today.

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 08:07 PM
'grabs a bucket from the corner of the car and puts
it by the door, Then grabs a biece of scrape metal, and pores a bunch of batteries into the bucket' wrings out water from trench coat from when he tost into puttle'' then putsthe mettle metal and dips it into the bucket of batterie/water and waits.

Isildur9473
06-30-2005, 08:08 PM
*We'll leave it here for tonight, since I have too. We'll start it off tomorrow.*

FromTheInside
06-30-2005, 08:08 PM
*My post timing really sucks*

cloroxmartini
06-30-2005, 08:09 PM
OOC: yeppers :)

PinkGoo
07-01-2005, 03:47 AM
(can i start?? having to read through 8 pages of the game was murder...)


PinkGoo crawls over to softballchick... "We can't just leave them in there!!" she whispered. "Can't we go back for them?!?"

softballchick
07-01-2005, 07:51 AM
OOC: didn't all of the 10 except shea, geoff and evan jump off the train, or am i lost?

FromTheInside
07-01-2005, 07:54 AM
OOC: Ask in the other thread :)

alorian
07-02-2005, 11:36 AM
OOC: Whoa, reading all those pages, murder, like Liz said

IC: Overhearing Liz... "What CAN we do to help? Those guards have guns, I'm open to suggestions."

FromTheInside
07-02-2005, 01:01 PM
'Evan wonders why He ever became a panhead'.

alorian
07-02-2005, 01:09 PM
"Hmmm," I say to myself, "there's gotta be something. What if I swing down and kick them?? Hey, guys, whaddya think?"

FromTheInside
07-02-2005, 01:10 PM
'Hmmmmmmmmmmmm'

alorian
07-02-2005, 01:16 PM
"C'mon, Shea, Geoff, and Evan are in trouble, we need to do SOMETHING"

I throw a few rocks about ten feet from the door to make it sound like someone running.

FromTheInside
07-02-2005, 01:21 PM
'I'm so dead' Evan thinks.

alorian
07-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Seth prays his decoy plan works...

FromTheInside
07-02-2005, 01:26 PM
OOC. Where's insulder?!


'Dead, Dead, yep we're doomed'....

alorian
07-02-2005, 01:37 PM
OOC: Yeah, we need Isulder

FromTheInside
07-02-2005, 01:41 PM
OOC. What's 'OOC' mean?

Heri Altariel
07-02-2005, 01:44 PM
(OOC means Out of Character.)

alorian
07-02-2005, 02:28 PM
OOC: I thought it was oo CHANNEL, but yours makes a little more sense, thanks

IC: Seth listens for the guards next moves...

Isildur9473
07-02-2005, 11:49 PM
The conducter has his two of his 5 henchmen take Evan, and Shea to the front car of the train, and lock them in a room with steel walls, and a steel door with a tight lock. One of the henchman slips the key in his pocket. Meanwhile, back at the other end of the train, they heard voices eminating from the nearby woods. "Looks like the rest got scared, probably a bunch of drunks or somethin." The Conducter said in a Southern Accent. They walk back to the front car, and the train speeds up, and is soon gone.

Heri Altariel
07-02-2005, 11:51 PM
"Why this is so not cool" Shea sat down on the ground, pouting.

Isildur9473
07-02-2005, 11:55 PM
The door opens to the compartment Evan and Shea are in, and they see a large Russian man standing there. "My name is Alexseyev, you picked a bad train to jump in. I don't give free rides, which means I'll need something from you. But you don't have anything, so what is it that I can take? Perhaps I can sell you..." He shut the door, and walked away.

Heri Altariel
07-02-2005, 11:58 PM
"Oh this is just GREAT!" Huddles in the corner and burys her face in her hands.

Isildur9473
07-03-2005, 12:00 AM
The train stops 20 minutes later, and breaks in two. The first 5 cars continue north towards Topeka, while the other 5 are put on another train heading for New Orleans, including the one that Geoff is on.

alorian
07-03-2005, 08:24 AM
"Hmmm, I say we move on, we've got to get those posts. They can handle themselves, right? Anyway, I've got a feeling we'll see them later..." Seth says

FromTheInside
07-03-2005, 09:12 AM
OOC. Hmmm locked in a car with shea........., Somebody hit Me with a very large stick. :)

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 02:27 PM
OOC: What to do next......

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 02:29 PM
If someone else posts, then it will start moving again.

alorian
07-05-2005, 02:32 PM
Are we in woods, by a road, or what?

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 02:33 PM
*Wants to know what is going on*

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 02:33 PM
ooc: I think You're in the woods and I'm locked in a car.

alorian
07-05-2005, 02:35 PM
ooc: I know YOU're stuck in the car, but I wanted to know if we other seven are lost in the woods, or could follow a road and hitchhike etc

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 02:39 PM
ooc: good q.

alorian
07-05-2005, 02:40 PM
"Hey, we're by a train station, there's probably a road close by," Seth comments as he looks around.

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 02:40 PM
The 7 look up, and realize they're standing in the woods. They can see the lights from a small town about 1 mile to the north.

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 02:41 PM
Is standing in the woods, button up her black coat. "Wow, very pretty here, yet cold."

alorian
07-05-2005, 02:42 PM
"Hmm, no use hitchhiking since there's a town just about a mile away, it's dangerous. Well, let's head towards the town, shall we?"

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 02:44 PM
Is standing in the woods, button up her black coat. "Wow, very pretty here, yet cold."

You're on the train.

They approach the village, and notice that no roads are leading into it. As they look down, they see several wooden houses, with no traces of cards, or any other forms of modern technology.

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 02:45 PM
You're on the train.

They approach the village, and notice that no roads are leading into it. As they look down, they see several wooden houses, with no traces of cards, or any other forms of modern technology.


Where on the train? >.>

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Locked in a room with Evan, don't you rembember?

alorian
07-05-2005, 02:47 PM
OOC: carDs, or cars? ;)

IC: "Wha?? That's weird... No cars, no propane tanks, I doubt they have an electric company out hear, and I don't see any telephone wires, strange. I'm starved though. Let's see if anyone lives here."

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Locked in a room with Evan, don't you rembember?

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 02:48 PM
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

You heard him right buddy. >:( >_<

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 02:48 PM
You heard him right buddy. >:( >_<

ooc: sorry :-[

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 02:51 PM
ooc: sorry :-[

lol. >_< I was joking.

PinkGoo
07-05-2005, 02:58 PM
"Come on guys. Don't just stand here... lets get moving. Panheads everywhere are counting on us!" says Liz.

She approaches one of the wooden shacks. "Hmm, weird looking houses... I wonder if anyone lives here..." she says. She reaches out and knocks on the door.

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 02:59 PM
"How exactly are we supposed to get out of here Evan!?" She stood up looking at him.

alorian
07-05-2005, 03:00 PM
Seth stands behind Liz waiting expectantly for an answer...

PinkGoo
07-05-2005, 03:01 PM
OOC: do we have to wait for greg to tell us if someone answers??

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 03:02 PM
Evan huffs, then hurls Himself at the door!, Wich he bounces off of.>_<

alorian
07-05-2005, 03:03 PM
ooc: yeah, we've gotta wait

ic: "hey, maybe if you knock again... unless that makes them mad, if anyone's in there at all"

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 03:10 PM
Evan huffs, then hurls Himself at the door!, Wich he bounces off of.>_<

"Wow, that was real smart Evan. :)" Pats him on the back and sits back down in the corner.

PinkGoo
07-05-2005, 03:10 PM
"Umm, okay..."

Knocks harder and louder.

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 03:12 PM
Trys again, Bounces off again.

alorian
07-05-2005, 03:14 PM
Seth looks down and see's his newest skillet shirt, NICE :)

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 03:14 PM
"You're going to hurt yourself if you keep doing that." She mumbled.

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 03:15 PM
Evan wonders if His allowed to try and dismantle the door.

PinkGoo
07-05-2005, 03:15 PM
"Well, this is pointless." Sits down and leans against the side of the house. "Maybe we should try opening the door.."

alorian
07-05-2005, 03:15 PM
OOC: hahah, maybe we should follow suit and bang ourselves against the door, j/k

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 03:15 PM
"You're going to hurt yourself if you keep doing that." She mumbled.


Always the persistive idiot Evan tries again, And bounces off.

alorian
07-05-2005, 03:17 PM
"Hrm, let's wait another minute before we barge in, who knows, this could be a ghost town."

PinkGoo
07-05-2005, 03:17 PM
ooc: where the heck is Greg?!?! i want to get in that house!!

"Oh, thanks, Seth... I never did like ghosts..."

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 03:17 PM
"Why even try?" Rolls her eyes.

alorian
07-05-2005, 03:20 PM
ooc: darn, greg's off

IC: "BOOO"

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 03:22 PM
OCC: Maybe he's on MSN, lemme check...

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 03:22 PM
"Becouse I'm a Persistent Idiot, Weren't You listning"?

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 03:23 PM
OCC: I can't get my MSN to log in. :(

"No, I guess I wasn't."

alorian
07-05-2005, 03:24 PM
OOC: I'll try him on MSN then

PinkGoo
07-05-2005, 03:24 PM
"BOOO"

"Very funny!" says Liz. She stands up and punches him on the shoulder.

"That's it. I"m going to find out what is in here. Seth, quit being a luzer and help me shove the door down."

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 03:25 PM
OOC: Gotta' go, Bye.

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 03:26 PM
OCC: Okay bye.

alorian
07-05-2005, 03:29 PM
OOC: I can't get on either...

IC: "Alright," Seth says rubbing his shoulder with a smirk.

"Okay, I hope the door's unlocked" *Turns doorknob*

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 03:30 PM
OOC: Maybe he's on AIM, but I don't want to get on AIM right now...

PinkGoo
07-05-2005, 03:31 PM
"Seth, you are too polite. I said 'shove' the door down."

Shoves the door hard and watches it fall to the ground. "Whoa. That was too easy. Something's not right."

alorian
07-05-2005, 03:33 PM
"Hahahaha, that works I guess. I try to be more mean from now on ;) ," Seth says as he peers inside.

PinkGoo
07-05-2005, 03:34 PM
"It's dark and creepy in here." Looks around...

PinkGoo
07-05-2005, 03:35 PM
OOC: i tried to talk to Greg on AIM, but he didnt answer. but he is online...

alorian
07-05-2005, 03:37 PM
OOC: I just tried to, but no answer here either, he's on though, just like you said. His name shows that he's away from his comp right now, though

IC: "Oof, it's dusty in here"

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 03:38 PM
OOC: He's away.

alorian
07-05-2005, 03:40 PM
OOC: yeah, i just said that :) it's in my edited post, though, in the last page

PinkGoo
07-05-2005, 03:41 PM
Looks around. "Oh my God!!!" Liz screams.

alorian
07-05-2005, 03:43 PM
"What?? Is that?? ??"

PinkGoo
07-05-2005, 03:44 PM
Liz faints.

OOC: teeheehee... i couldnt help myself. :D

alorian
07-05-2005, 03:48 PM
IC: "GAh, I can't afford to lose my head. What'd she see? Is someone back there? Or was it a spider..."

PinkGoo
07-05-2005, 03:50 PM
Is still passed out on the ground...

OOC: spiders do NOT scare PinkGoo >:(

alorian
07-05-2005, 03:52 PM
Seth goes outside to a water pump, pumps some water into a bucket, then goes back inside on pours it on Liz's heads, then retreats to the next room and gasps at...


OOC: oh, sorry, nothing for me to worry about then, heheh

PinkGoo
07-05-2005, 03:54 PM
Liz gasps as frezzing cold water soaks her in the face. Realizing her previous terror, she struggles to her feet and runs out the door, away from the house.

alorian
07-05-2005, 03:58 PM
"LIZ, WHAT WAS IT?" Seth yells recovering after being scared by a little cat.

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 05:23 PM
They look up to see thousands of cloaked figures descending down a nearby ridge towards the group of shacks/houses. Some are carrying Lanterns, while others are carrying Rifles, which appear to be Muskets, or some other type of outdated weapon.

Evan accomplished nothing except for nearly breaking his shoulder. They both noticed a small hole in the wall, close to the floor, and bent down to look through it. They saw it was sometime during the thick of night. They were stopping though, and buildings were readibly visible. They could hear footsteps coming down the hall.

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 05:28 PM
OOC: Yep this is wierd. :)

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 05:35 PM
"It's night time already? Meh" She huddled in the corner.

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 05:42 PM
The door opened, and the Russian stood there for about 5 minutes. He then started to speak. "Sorry for the mix up, we thought you were these two who owed us a lot of money. You're free to go." He then hoisted them up, and carried them outside, and threw them on the sidewalk outside of a train depot in Topeka, KS.

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 05:43 PM
"Wow... " Looks at Evan. "Odd. At least we're free now? Right?" Gets up.

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Evan stared blankly. O_o

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 05:49 PM
A Police Car turns the corner, and flashes its sirens. A voice comes over the intercom. "Hey! Minors at 3 in the morning! Freeze!"

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 05:50 PM
"Oh-crap" Slaps His forehead.

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Evan looked down the street. "We can either run, or stand here and most likely be arrested. What should we do?"

Geoff opened his eyes, and climbed out of the crate of Cell Phone Batteries. He was in a train yard in New Orleans.

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 05:56 PM
"Hmmmm runaway".

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 06:03 PM
"Agreed" starts to run as fast as she can.

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 06:09 PM
The cop rapidly accelerates, but they take off down an alley. He stops, and gets out, and begins to run down the alley. Shea turns around, and picks up a jar of Mayonaise out of a dumpster, and splatters it on the ground. The cop runs into it, and slips and falls. They run, and dive into a dumpster behind a KFC.

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 06:19 PM
Shea was breathing hard as she sat in the dumpster, trying not to breathe too loud.

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 06:23 PM
"Good thinking" Evan wispered.

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 06:24 PM
OOC: Heri where's Geoff?

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 06:30 PM
OOC: Blast, I appier to have sared the outher rpg'ers off.

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 06:31 PM
OOC: He's in his bedroom playing guitar.

"Shhh, he might be near..."

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 06:32 PM
"what to do"....

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 06:37 PM
They could hear two people walking out of the KFC. "If stupid was bricks, Manny would be the Great Wall of China I tell ya." Her friend responded, "I know, I keep tellin ya that myself." They got into a car and drove away. Evan looked out, and saw that the coast was clear. They got out, and walked around until they found a 24-hour Wal-Mart, and they went inside, and stood in a food isle. "I know this is wrong, but I'm starving." Evan opened a box of Pop-Tarts, and stuffed several in his pockets. They stocked up on food, and bottled water, and left.

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 06:38 PM
OOC: I DID THAT!! :o *Slaps self repeatedly* ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow....

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 06:42 PM
Is drinking from her bottled water.

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 06:44 PM
ooc:Walks out door and gets mugged by the greater for stealing water :) :P

cloroxmartini
07-05-2005, 06:50 PM
"oh no, this sucks." geoff said

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 06:51 PM
OOC: that sucks, I'm stuck in a super Wal-Mart with no money! :o

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 06:53 PM
OOC: He said ", and left" meaning we left.

cloroxmartini
07-05-2005, 06:54 PM
geoff got out of the box and sat up.
'my head hurts.' he said.

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 06:55 PM
OOC: He said ", and left" meaning we left.


OOC: I was just kidding. :P

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 06:56 PM
0OC: Okies. ^^

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 07:27 PM
"So,.. what should We do now"?

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 07:30 PM
She shrugs. "No clue. Well, we would try to get to Maine..."

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 07:40 PM
" Yes,......'omanis pause' But how"?

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 07:41 PM
"Dunno, you're the older one, so I'll leave that up to you." :)

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 07:43 PM
"Jack a bus driver and hotwire it"?

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 07:45 PM
"Uhhhhh....what? Okay, whatever."

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 07:45 PM
"dumb idea"

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 07:47 PM
"Yeah, kind of was." :)

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 07:48 PM
"You up for walking"?

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 07:49 PM
"Yes, I can do that."

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Shea and Evan notice a mysterious figure wearing a ratty looking trenchcoat lingering near them. His hair is dirty and unwashed. He had been following them since they climbed out of the dumpster at KFC.

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 07:51 PM
{"Shea, Run"} Evan whispers

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Without saying anything, Shea starts to run.

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 07:55 PM
They run out to a road, where a Black Crown Victoria recklessly stops in front of them. 4 Suited men get out. "We're with the Federal Buerau of Investigation, we're going to have to ask you to come with us."

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 07:57 PM
"What? Why? How do I know if you people are not lying?"

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 07:57 PM
ooc: You know I really thought this couldn't get wierder. :P

ic:" Ummmmm why if You don't mind Me asking"?

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 07:57 PM
"Get in the car right now, we don't want a scene."

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 07:58 PM
Evan steps in front of Shea.

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 08:01 PM
A Shotgun blast tears the agent down, he falls into the side of the car. They look down to see that he's not alive, he was a machine. A shotgun blast comes out of nowhere, and takes the other one down. Evan and Shea begin running back towards the Wal-Mart. The remaining 2 agents begin rapidly firing Glock-18's at darkness, until they're both shot to death. The shooter was in a 1982 Pontiac Grand Am. He pulled out in front of them, it was the man in the trench coat. "Come with me if you want to live." He yelled franitcally.

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 08:03 PM
Shea stopped and looked at him. Then looking at Evan, waiting for him to do something.

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 08:04 PM
"Come on! They're coming!" He yelled.

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 08:04 PM
making a quick decision"Get in He half yelled"

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 08:05 PM
What a minute, Evan has a flash back of the guy that destroyed the posts

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 08:06 PM
"What's wrong?"

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 08:07 PM
"Get in"! He said again. shackingn his thought off

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 08:07 PM
Gets into the back.

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 08:07 PM
They climb inside. The driver floors it, and fish tails onto Broadway heading towards downtown. "Who are you?" Evan asked. "Just shut up! I have to focus!" They heard sirens behind them, it was a police car. "Drive!" He yelled at Evan who was in the front seat. "I don't know how to-" The man cut him off. "Just keep it steady!" The man halfway climbed out of the window, and began firing his shotgun at the police car. The car swerved, and slammed into an oncoming Taxi, and flipped over twice. The man got back in the car. "Just be quiet for a minute! We have to get out of here!"

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 08:08 PM
"Who the heck are You"!

Heri Altariel
07-05-2005, 08:08 PM
Shea sits there, staring at this man, shaking.

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 08:09 PM
Evan swerved to avoid a taxi.

Isildur9473
07-05-2005, 08:10 PM
The man takes over driving again. "SHUT UP!" he yelled at Evan. "We're gonna get into a car accident if you don't shut up!"

FromTheInside
07-05-2005, 08:11 PM
Evan's face turns red.