aliensoul_squire20
09-24-2005, 10:57 AM
I was just listening to "Here I go Again" by Casting crowns. And now I'm posting this, because as I sat here, listening to the lyrics, it hit me, that song is a description of me.

This is a request for prayers for me, and prayers for some of my friends.

The prayer for me: to have the strength to be a witness to my friends, as well as my enemies, and to show that God is in my life.

The prayer for my friends: for them to find God.

My friend Jay, I'm not sure if he's saved or not, wheter he has never found Christ, or has just strayed off the path. The reason i don't know is that he once told me he was born again, but then some time later told me he doesn't believe in God.

My friend Kevin needs to find God. I think his mother is a Christian, but I now Kevin isn't. Please pray that he'll find God.

My friend Randel, I've never wondered if he was born again or not. So, please pray that he'll find God, or if he has already, to show Christ in his life.

And last, Taylor, who used to be one of my best friends, and was a bit of an enemy for about a year, really needs help. He's very messed up, and i deffinetly know he's not right with God.

Please pray.

God bless, Alien

drumchick101
09-24-2005, 01:08 PM
"but if i dont break ur heart, things will just get worse". it sounds like God is breaking ur heart for urself & ur freinds. may i encourage u that u will see urself w/ much more character & closer to manhood after He's done. ill pray for all you guys, keep persuing Him w/ all that uve got in you. He'll meet you there.

><sarah><

alorian
09-24-2005, 02:03 PM
a broken heart is needed sometimes, it's what i needed just over a month ago. my heart had grown cold, because I didn't want to feel pain anymore, but God went and broke it, so that the defencive wall came down. it hurt, but it helped, and that's just what some people need.

Red_gal
09-25-2005, 07:08 AM
I'll pray about it, because growing spiritually is important. WHy do I always get in an arguement when I feel bad?

alorian
09-25-2005, 05:13 PM
I know how you feel... but I'm getting better...

I'll pray for you, for me, for all of us to grow spiritually.

aliensoul_squire20
09-25-2005, 06:41 PM
Thanks for your prayers guys.

Praise the Lord! Tonight, I rededicated my life to the Jesus the Christ, my Lord, Savior, God, and Master, and witnessed probably near, or over, one-hundred people come to Christ and/or rededicate their lives to the Lord. It was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced.

Now, here's how it happened.

For those of you who know of the Power Team, you know how great these guys are, and how God is working amazingly through this team. For hose of you who don't know who these guys are: they are a team of huge, amazingly strong men, that the Lord is using the talents and abilities of for His perfect will.

Well, they were in Bath, NY all this week. They've done numerous shows all week, at the Family Life Ministries building, and at 15 schools in the area. These guys are so on FIRE for the Lord, that it's crazy.

Well, tonight, i went to their last show of the week, before they set off for another destination. Well, to put it into two words: simply amazing. These guys were breaking huge stacks of concrete slabs, bending thick metal, lifting extremely heavy logs, and a bunch of other amazing things, and using them as examples for the message of Christ.

Well, at the end of the show, they led the crowd through the prayer of salvation, and rededication to Christ. Well, I followed them and truely felt the hand of God in my life for the first time in a long time. After the prayer, as a test of whether we were true to the prayer, they called the people who asked Christ into their lives and rededicated their lives that night to walk up onto the stage. That was a very hard step to take. But, after saying that prayer, a prayer that I have said at least a hundred times in the past year and walking to the stage and taking those three steps up to the stage, a great weight of depression, worthlessness, fear, and shame was lifted off of my shoulders. Tonight, Sunday September 25, 2005, at around a quarte to 9 PM, I was part of an amazing event, as i stood on stage with at least one-hundred new born again Christians and rededicated Christians. Words cannot describe how amazing it was, how blessed I feel, and how relieved I am to feel this great peace in my soul.

I pray, that if you who are reading this are not saved, or have wandered from the Lord, that you find God, whether for the first time, or for the second, or third. You may not find God along with a large number of people as I did, you may find Him in your home, at church, school, work, wherever. But when you do, it will be the most amazing moment of your life.

God bless, Alien