aliensoul_squire20
09-25-2005, 07:13 PM
Hi all!

Okay, this thread is to share any story that you have about how God is working in our lives. Whether you have truely trusted the Lord as your savior for the first time, or re-devoting your life to God, or any other way that He has touched your life.

Tonight, at about 8:45 PM, I rededicated my life to Christ! I've been saved for much of my life, but have never truely lived for God. Yeah, sure people knew I'm Christian and i go to church, but I've never truely Lived for the Lord.

I've been depressed for some time, more so at certain times than others, but still depressed. And I've been praying that I want to dedicate my life to God, but I've never felt any change. But tonight, after saying the prayer again, I felt god lift my depression, and my feeling of uselessness and shame.

And I saw probably at least one hundred people come into the family of God tonight. Praise the Lord! He is truely mercifull and faithfull to His word.

If you want, you can check out my other topic in this section, "Help for me and a few friends" (http://panheads.org/boards/showthread.php?p=206949#post206949), post number 6 for my full story of what happened tonigh

Please post any story you have about how god has touched your heart, life, or even the life of a friend or loved one.

Praise the Lord, and God bless, Alien.

lamb_servant72
06-09-2006, 02:54 PM
Six years ago, my brother-in-law, then 26 years old, was told he had three months to live. He was dying of cancer. The doctors told my sister, also 26 at the time, that it was too late to try to have a child (they never thought about it until then). They had to start aggressive chemo immediatly, there was not even time to freeze sperm.

After second and third opinions from the best hospitals/doctors in the country (who all said, "Go home and die" [my sister's paraphrase]), M.D. Anderson Hospital in Texas performed a new treatment on Ander that lasted a year and a half. The doctors said it would be 20 years later, assuming the new treatment worked and Ander lived, that they would be able to have children. Kellie would have been well past child bearing years by then.

They flew from Georgia to Texas every three weeks, after the initial "living in the hospital" for about six months.

After the year and a half treatment, they flew out to Texas for the final biopsy. I was waiting by the phone for her call to tell me he was cancer free. She concluded the conversation by asking me if prenatal vitamins could make a pregnancy test come out positive.

God blessed them with Addison, my micacle niece, at the same time they found out Ander was cancer free.

Ander's cancer came back a year later. Their only hope was a stem cell transplant. They had time this time to freeze sperm before starting the chemo if they ever decided to have another child. They knew there was no hope of having a child naturally after having a stem cell transplant, so they froze Ander's sperm.

Ander had the transplant over two years ago, and he's doing great. Addison turned three last month. They decided to schedule artificial insimination this August to try to have another baby.

They didn't have to. Kellie went to the doctor yesterday and she is seven weeks pregnant.

Words cannot describe how thankful I am to our Amazing and Wonderful God for all of the miracles He has done.