firefryer
09-29-2005, 06:59 PM
Which one is the best? And why?

aliengurl7
09-29-2005, 07:19 PM
I say xbox because it has the best graphics out of those three. I can't believe you put gamecube up there that has to be a joke. JK :)

Isildur9473
09-29-2005, 09:31 PM
PS2, since it has better games, and better controllers.

skynes
09-30-2005, 05:39 AM
Im biased toward GameCube since it has more games that interest me.
Which one is best?

I dunno. Depends on how you look at it.

X-Box is a Breeze-block of a PC trying to be a console.
PS2 is a console trying to be a PC
Gamecubes just a console...

so whichever you prefer. The last generation of consoles (N64, PS1 etc.)were probably easier to compare and it's going to get even harder because the Next Gen are spreading apart even further.

What I mean is that each company have different aims now. They're producng different consoles to appeal to different markets.

Bassplayer
09-30-2005, 07:35 AM
I like GC just because that's what i own. I like PS2's but.... idk. i wouldn't mind an X-Box though.

firefryer
09-30-2005, 02:13 PM
I say xbox because it has the best graphics out of those three. I can't believe you put gamecube up there that has to be a joke. JK :)

I totally agree with everything you just said. ;D

lee
10-17-2005, 01:07 PM
aliengurl17, if you know a thing about games, then you should know that gamecube has the best graphics. even though nintendo didn't do a good job on making games for a variety of audiences, they still have better graphics on their side. xbox did a good job with the variety of games, but in my opion, had the worst graphics out of all games they had for the consol. ps2, i think did the best job making a all around good consol.yes, xbox has halo, but it isn't the best consol. this just my opion.

Cornflake
10-17-2005, 03:47 PM
Oh my god your kidding. I have seen some of the ugliest looking games on PS2. Yeah sure they had good CGI animation in some of them , but thats pre-rendered and that don't count. Xbox hands down

lee
10-17-2005, 04:23 PM
ok, first off i'm not kidding. and yes i've seen some of the games the ps2 have made, i know has some mistakes. have you seen some of the things xbox has made. all i was saying was, out of the things i've seen , i think ps2 did the best.

korey_cooper_jr
10-17-2005, 04:30 PM
I vote GameCube because well....for one, I have a GC. And man, Zelda has to be the greatest game ever! :D That's the one factor that made me decide on buying a GC instead of an XBOX.

lee
10-17-2005, 04:53 PM
the zelda series has let us down

lee
10-17-2005, 04:54 PM
correction
the zelda series has never let us down

aliengurl7
10-17-2005, 05:39 PM
aliengurl17, if you know a thing about games, then you should know that gamecube has the best graphics. even though nintendo didn't do a good job on making games for a variety of audiences, they still have better graphics on their side. xbox did a good job with the variety of games, but in my opion, had the worst graphics out of all games they had for the consol. ps2, i think did the best job making a all around good consol.yes, xbox has halo, but it isn't the best consol. this just my opion.

Gamecube, graphics are about as advanced as nintendo 64. Most of gamecube games are targeted at kids, not teenagers or adults. Xbox on the other hand is a good system. If it only had more games it would be better.What gamecube lacks is good visuals and what xbox doesn't have is alot of variety but atleast their games are more for teens and up which I like. Maybe the xbox 360 will have the games and the visuals to back it up. I hope so. Ps2 don't even get me started on that.

TheFireBreathes
10-17-2005, 05:45 PM
I agree Aliengurl7, Some of Gamecubes graphics are terrible, like the Mario and the Super Smash games. Though I dont mind Xbox's lack of games, the games on there I only play are Halo and the Tom Clancy's/war games.

NightCrawler
10-17-2005, 06:56 PM
Ummm, I'll try to keep this quick.

NES

Because it is the NES.

And current?... Who cares? NES is a timeless classic.

lee
10-20-2005, 03:20 PM
i can't wait till the xbox 360, but the bad thing is that if you didn't pre-order it, your not going to get a month after it comes out. i can't wait to play "gears of war", boooyah!!!!!

skynes
10-21-2005, 12:34 AM
Gamecube, graphics are about as advanced as nintendo 64. Most of gamecube games are targeted at kids, not teenagers or adults.

I agree Aliengurl7, Some of Gamecubes graphics are terrible, like the Mario and the Super Smash games.

Oh please... I have both consoles and the GC's graphics are so far beyond the N64 it just isn't funny.

When I look at Smash Bros Melee (a GC release title I might add) and then look at the original Smash bros, the difference is colossal.

Compare Goldeneye to Time Splitters 2... even more difference.

The kid game theory is bunk now. Nintendo now has Resident Evil, they've also had Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64) and Eternal Darkness (GC), Soul Calibur II is another non-kid game. Tom Clancey's Ghost Recon is on it too.
It also has Geist, Splinter Cell and Prince of Persia... It's far from a kid console now.

lee
10-22-2005, 03:37 PM
You Rock Skynes!!!!!
Fight The Man!!!!

Spiffles
10-22-2005, 05:32 PM
I've got a PS2... I dont like nintendo and never have. and Xbox is evil microsoft, but saying that, it wasnt the reason i chose ps2 over xbox.. at the time, i just felt like getting a ps2 more then an xbox, lol.. I'm happy with the ps2.. it works, plays games that i enjoy and i dont bother me if it isnt the best graphicly or whatever.. It's also serving as my dvd player since I cant be bothered to set up my dvd player and the ps2. :)

Maddog
10-22-2005, 05:35 PM
Quote:I agree Aliengurl7, Some of Gamecubes graphics are terrible, like the Mario and the Super Smash games. OOOOO!! i lovew mario! hahahahahah i am so pathetic...but i can hrdly work the controls anyway....oh and whats a console? like a movie or something?....

Isildur9473
10-22-2005, 05:38 PM
OOOOO!! i lovew mario! hahahahahah i am so pathetic...but i can hrdly work the controls anyway....oh and whats a console? like a movie or something?....

A console is a gaming console. Playstation 2, Xbox, and Gamecube are all examples of one.

Maddog
10-22-2005, 05:44 PM
oooo...GOTCHA!...*coughs* boy i hate being sick i hope i am better by monday...i would hate to miss swim team...but hey! i have gamecube!...and YES i have mario! AND smash brothers (or w/e its called) and shrek, and sonic..HEHE! i am so easly entertained!