Rosie26
09-30-2005, 07:21 PM
Please pray that God will break off all satanic curses and strongholds that are on me. Please pray that God will reignite me with the fire and passion I once had to serve Him and get me back on the right path. Please pray that God will strengthen the relationships in my family and that we will treat each other better and start doing more things as a family. Please pray that God will strengthen the relationship between me and my mom and that we will grow closer and stronger. In Jesus; name I ask these things Amen

TheFireBreathes
09-30-2005, 08:10 PM
Ill pray for you Rosie :D.

drumchick101
09-30-2005, 09:01 PM
sure ill pray for everything, but may i say this.

its not necisarily God who breaks curses off of you and ur home...its u. when Jesus died, He conquered evil & everything along w/ it. if you have accepted Him, you have all the rights that He had & breaking curses is definitally one of those things. "Greater works than these"..this is wat Jesus said we would do, even greater works that He did. if you take a stand against those curses in the name of Jesus, they MUST go...there is no question. you have been given authority & the thing is, that most christains were never told wat they have! if u didnt know, im telling you..you have authority over the evil one & everything he does.

& ya, ill pray for passion. but remember, christianity isnt all feeling passion & ardent nature. a lot of it is choices & discipline along w/ everything else. but passion is an awsome thing...you must have it, but u wont feel it all of the time. & when u dont feel it, thats when its most important to know its there. i know wat it feels like to have lost ur passion. u feel worthless compared to wat "u could be". but ignore all of that. today is a new day. yesterday is gone & never comming back. so u start here with bridges burned & the only place you can move is forward. you have the choice to go up or down...command in Jesus' name that you will go up into all the God has for you. ask God over & over for ur passion, never give up...ever. remember the parable of the persistant widow. if you dont know that story then pm me & ill try to find it in the Bible. i forget where it is lol. but anyways, dont ask for passion like u once had..ask for passion that U WILL have. this passion will be better than the former. things may be changing a lot w/ this type of prayer, but i can assure you...its an awsome beyond awsome thing.

><sarah><

theelectric3
10-01-2005, 12:29 PM
i agree with what you said sarah. christianity isn't always about feeling God.

"Never mind if you cannot feel His presence. He is there, never for one moment forgetting you." - Elisabeth Elliot

Isaiah 49:15-16

"Can a woman forget her nursing child, And not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget. Yet I will not forget you. See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands..."

Just because you don't feel God doesn't mean He isn't here, with You.

passion is found in a relationship. something that has been big in me lately is knowing God. Knowing about Him is different than knowing Him. it takes work, just like any other relationship. but the more you get to know Him, the more you will love Him. and we humans tend to be very passionate about the people we love. :)