Mr. Xcitement
10-04-2005, 10:09 PM
Does Skillet ever plan to going to the Insideout soul festival? I've been 3 times, all awesome, last time I went was years ago though...had an awesome line up with Audio Adrenaline, Third Day, Delerious...and I think Switchfoot was there that year too, planning on taking my kids when they're older, but just wondering if SKillet ever plans to go.

unshakeable15
10-05-2005, 09:26 PM
it would depend upon if they are asked and if they have prior engagements. they can't go where they aren't booked to play. make it know to whomever is in charge of getting artists for InsideOut that you want Skillet to be there for your kids (you don't have to mention they are 1 and unborn, respectively ;)), and for yourself. and get your friends to do the same. i'm sure they'll listen if the public outcry is great enough.

Mr. Xcitement
10-06-2005, 08:25 AM
ok, I'll try doin some research to find out how to do that, also if anyone can spare time to go to the festival, I would say it'd be awesome, it's in New Hampshire around July/August time I believe and it's almost like a Christian Woodstock.