Jesusfreak7777
10-06-2005, 02:14 PM
In genesis, what they mean by big whales is, that they are dinosaurs cause that is the biggest mammal known to Moses. Adam was probably awe struck because he then got to watch dinosaurs for thousands of years. Then in the flood killed most of the dinosaurs except, for sea creatures like the leviathon.
Why do we have to discuss evolution jesus has already defeated it.
I believe that the rapture is close, we are all on the short haul.

Worship god with all your heart soul and mind.
And the most over looked verse in the bible, Worship the lord thy god, and only he shall you serve.

What is going mainstream? skillet

terrasin
10-06-2005, 02:40 PM
It's a decent theroy, but you need something more than an idea to back it up.

CJ

Jesusfreak7777
10-06-2005, 02:42 PM
In genesis, what they mean by big whales is, that they are dinosaurs cause that is the biggest mammal known to Moses. Adam was probably awe struck because he then got to watch dinosaurs for thousands of years. Then in the flood killed most of the dinosaurs except, for sea creatures like the leviathon.
Why do we have to discuss evolution jesus has already defeated it.
I believe that the rapture is close, we are all on the short haul.

Worship god with all your heart soul and mind.
And the most over looked verse in the bible, Worship the lord thy god, and only he shall you serve.

What is going mainstream? skillet

Nevertheless when the son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth.

sky_flashings
10-06-2005, 04:19 PM
Wha? I'm confused...again. :D

terrasin
10-06-2005, 04:19 PM
What exactly are you trying to say? :|

CJ

alorian
10-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Yeah :-\

Plus, evolution is - still a possibility. In my eyes, it didn't happen, but there's always a possibility. The only constant we have is God, remember that. I'm pretty confident that evolution ISN'T how we came about, and I'll argue against it, but, in my eyes, it seems a little -ignorant- to say one KNOWS something, other than God.

irishrocker
10-06-2005, 06:25 PM
Yeah :-\

Plus, evolution is - still a possibility. In my eyes, it didn't happen, but there's always a possibility. The only constant we have is God, remember that. I'm pretty confident that evolution ISN'T how we came about, and I'll argue against it, but, in my eyes, it seems a little -ignorant- to say one KNOWS something, other than God.

what kinda evelution are you talking about. we know exactly what God has told us in his word and in it it says the He created the earth, in detail. in a world of no absolutes God is my absolute.

theelectric3
10-06-2005, 09:58 PM
what kinda evelution are you talking about. we know exactly what God has told us in his word and in it it says the He created the earth, in detail. in a world of no absolutes God is my absolute.

well said.

terrasin
10-06-2005, 10:07 PM
I have to agree with alorian. I do believe in some forms of evolution, but that is for another thread another time.

CJ

NightCrawler
10-06-2005, 10:15 PM
It's a decent theroy, but you need something more than an idea to back it up.

CJIt is? ...and yes.

JV

aliengurl7
10-07-2005, 01:22 PM
"what they mean by big whales is, that they are dinosaurs"

... that could be, or they could just be, BIG WHALES. :)

terrasin
10-07-2005, 02:00 PM
It is? ...and yes.

JV
I was trying to be nice. :P

CJ

TheFireBreathes
10-07-2005, 02:33 PM
"what they mean by big whales is, that they are dinosaurs"

... that could be, or they could just be, BIG WHALES. :)

Ha, like the blue whale. Now that's a BIG WHALE :P

alorian
10-07-2005, 02:34 PM

Didn't I say that too? God is my absolute in a world of no absolutes...

Yes, CJ's right, that's another topic for another thread, like the creation/evolution thread...

Grunge=Fun
10-07-2005, 03:54 PM
i'm just curious in general what all animals are called because adam named them all... so has all the names really been passed down for thousands of years or did we make up our own names too? especially with the scientific names to screw things up a bit ya know?

terrasin
10-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Remember that they spoke a completely different language in those times. So no...

CJ

NightCrawler
10-07-2005, 11:04 PM
I was trying to be nice. :P

CJ
I know. You are much better at not being a jerk than I am.

terrasin
10-08-2005, 12:17 AM
Patience comes with age. ;)

...I think.

CJ

NightCrawler
10-09-2005, 01:14 PM
>_>

heh.