Aragornsgirl217
10-13-2005, 09:45 AM
I requested on the prayer request board for all of you to pray for my Grandpa. Well, I don't want to double-post, so I'll start a new thread on it.

We just recieved word that my Grandpa's heart is only working about 30% and there's fluid building up in his lungs. My family and I are heading to Wichita around 2 or so, and it's about 9 hours from where I live.

Please, everyone, pray and pray hard!!!! My family and i are very worried.

Thank you very very much!

Nicksters

psalm22
10-13-2005, 12:07 PM
I will pray for him. Can everyone pray for my aunt who had another liver transplant not that long ago. Pray for her speedy recovery and that her body doesn't reject this one like it did the last time she had a liver transplan. She still haves a daughter to take care of, and her husband is dead.

alorian
10-13-2005, 05:21 PM
Yeah, I'll be praying for peace and healing.

NightCrawler
10-13-2005, 07:34 PM
It is in God's hands. He alone is great. He alone is good.

Aragornsgirl217
10-17-2005, 08:13 AM
Thank you all for your prayers!
Grandpa got out of the hospital on Friday around noon. The doctors said that his heart had apparently only been working 30% for quite sometime. They gave him some medication to dry up the liquid in his lungs. We got home from Kansas last night and then went and hung with some church friends and then crashed for the night.

Once again, thank you guys so much for your prayers!!

psalm22: I'll pray for your aunt.

Nicksters

alorian
10-17-2005, 05:26 PM
SWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! God is good, He's always faithful and ever-loving. I'm glad he's brought healing to your g-pa. How's his heart now, though?

Aragornsgirl217
10-18-2005, 08:22 AM
SWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! God is good, He's always faithful and ever-loving. I'm glad he's brought healing to your g-pa. How's his heart now, though?
His heart is still only working 30%. The doctors say that theres not much that they can do about it ::] . They say that his hearts been in that condition for quite sometime now.
Thank you all so much for your prayers! G-pa really appreciated them!
Yes, God is so very very good.
Nickie

alorian
10-18-2005, 03:46 PM
Prayer, best way to get healing. Therefore I'll be praying for him.