mattie47
10-20-2005, 10:40 PM
hey!
my friend introduced me to skillet a few weeks ago and i love it lol. I live in New Zealand i was planning to buy collide tomorrow from my local christian store but hes brought it and he told me that the New Zealand version doesn't have open wounds on it and i absolutly love that song. To get the song am i going to have to buy collide off the skillet web site or what.

JohnnyRocker
10-21-2005, 08:26 AM
He might just have the old version. There are two versions of the album, one from Ardent Records and one from Lava Records. The Lava version has Open Wounds on it, maybe he just has the Ardent version or maybe Lava never released it in New Zealand.

bob
10-21-2005, 09:50 PM
Yeah, the new one has a redish cover, that has open wounds on it.

mattie47
10-22-2005, 12:32 PM
Yay,
i went to Manna christian store yesterday and i asked the guy there about it and so he went to go and have a look and guess what he found. They had both versions in there and they thought that they only had one version lol. so... now im real happy cos i got the one with open wounds on it + i brought alien youth and i brought a cd called 'no longer i' which is by ccc youth oxford falls australia. Now lol i find myself broke again as i also brought some otha stuff but ne way lol.

PinkGoo
10-22-2005, 12:36 PM
cool. congrats. :) you'll love the CD. get ready for a VERY sore forehead from all the headbanging you're gunna do. :P

theelectric3
10-22-2005, 12:46 PM
awesome. i'm glad you were able to find the other copy. :)

mattie47
10-22-2005, 12:58 PM
;D lol so am i!.lol go headbanging/moshing - its soo fun