TheFireBreathes
10-21-2005, 09:14 PM
Hey everyone Im leaving Sunday to drive down to Louisiana with my church. Were going to be going to different cities and handing out food, cutting down limbs and trees, cleaning out houses, teaching the Bible and just spreadin the Word of God! Can you please pray that we have a safe time there and that more people come to Jesus I guess. Thanks, Brett

lamb_servant72
10-22-2005, 09:45 AM
That's exciting, Brett! I will be praying for your whole team.

I'm sure you guys know to take bug spray, clothes that fully cover the body, gloves, and all of that good stuff. I hear it REALLY, REALLY stinks. Do you have any nose plugs? We use to use ear plugs as nose plugs when we went to smelly places!

This is an awsome opportunity for God to be spread in a place that was once filled with witchcraft.

TheFireBreathes
10-22-2005, 11:08 AM
Oh yes. We are well prepared, my friend and I just went to the grocery store today and bought 50 dollars worth of food for the drive over there. Were also bringing tons of masks, bleach, cleaning supplies, power tools, trash bags, everthing. Im really stoked, thanks for praying Lisa.

lamb_servant72
10-22-2005, 11:12 AM
Just don't forget the bug spray! The whopping mosquitoes we have here in the South have been known to carry off entire groups from Colorado!

TheFireBreathes
10-22-2005, 11:17 AM
Ahh yes, Ill go remind my mom right now

theelectric3
10-22-2005, 12:54 PM
what an awesome opportunity to go and serve others, sharing the Love of Christ with them. safe travels to and from, and may our Lord be glorified in this outreach. may the people there be reminded of our Heavenly Father and His love for them.

shayling
10-25-2005, 04:56 PM
yeah i will pray for you, that is so awesome. my friends and i wanted to go to LA, but the red cross said that we were to young. i think we might go with this ministry. i will be praying for your safety and that people will come to God.
God bless