shayling
10-25-2005, 04:54 PM
you guys be praying for october the 31, so that God can do something radicle. I am praying b/c this profit kim clement said that something great is going to happen on that day. so i am just praying that God will reveal his glorious power on that day and that many people will come to God. that there will be a great harvest of lost souls that will come to God. i am very excited and i hope that you guys join in prayer with me for something radical to happen on holloween. God bless you guys and be praying.

Day of Fire Fan
10-25-2005, 06:39 PM
I'm praying alright buddy... we gonna see this world changed!

shayling
10-26-2005, 07:48 AM
awesome :)
:afro: :azn: ;)

drumchick101
10-26-2005, 11:37 AM
lol, when i read the first two sentences i thought "wait, kim cl..." & by the time i thought that i read the next sentence about kim clement. my mom read all of those & then tells me about them. ill be praying too...

><sarah><

Sully4Him
10-26-2005, 03:00 PM
Yeah I read about that on Elijahlist.com... Kim Clement is very accurate, and he said it's been reoccuring to him that the end of October would hold an amazing outpouring that would last a long time... I am praying for it... hopefully it will reach into my town, a place this is dry and needs revival.

shayling
10-27-2005, 01:13 PM
its great knowing people that are in to what God is doing it is so encouraging, thanx guys.