petrameansrock
10-28-2005, 02:12 PM
These are SOOO funny! They are sort of a parody on the Halo games, except its kinda like an online tv show. www.redvsblue.com (http://www.redvsblue.com)

anyone seen it?

animeraven34
11-12-2005, 09:05 PM
lol Have it bookmarked and have all the episodes downloaded. :P

deadb4dawn
11-13-2005, 10:31 AM
I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!!! my favorite out of all the episodes is #3. haha so fuuny! my favorite part on it is were the leader of the red guys is holding up tucker by the window and the red guy ask tucker, "what do u see?" and tucker gose. "well, a room." "whats in it?" " um... so walls and some celings, no whait! one celing." and then the red guy ask, "well whats all that noise?" and the little blue guys are standing there going, "kill the red! kill the red! kill the red!" and tuck gose, " you wouldnt want to know." i love it! Tucker and Donut are so freakn funny!!! and the screw driver part! oo i just love it so much

disciple
12-09-2005, 04:00 PM
*looks under a stone*

*finds this thread*

Oh, wow.

Of course RvB is hilarious. I wish I could have the entire series on DVD.

petrameansrock
02-03-2006, 02:40 PM
I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!!! my favorite out of all the episodes is #3. haha so fuuny! my favorite part on it is were the leader of the red guys is holding up tucker by the window and the red guy ask tucker, "what do u see?" and tucker gose. "well, a room." "whats in it?" " um... so walls and some celings, no whait! one celing." and then the red guy ask, "well whats all that noise?" and the little blue guys are standing there going, "kill the red! kill the red! kill the red!" and tuck gose, " you wouldnt want to know." i love it! Tucker and Donut are so freakn funny!!! and the screw driver part! oo i just love it so much

lol you got your characters confused. SARGE, not Donut, was holding up CABOOSE not Tucker, and that was episode 39 not 3.

Sorry i shouldnt be that picky....

But that was a hilarious episode!! Especially in episode 71 i think when all the Red and Blue guys come back in the fortress and Tex massacres them all.

My best friend has a pink shirt that says "Its not pink, its lightish red" on it, and the comments she gets from high-schoolers when she wears it are so funny. EX: OMG!!! YOU LOVE RED VS BLUE!!! I DO TOO!!!! I LOVE DONUT!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

disciple
02-03-2006, 02:49 PM
LOL... I saw a T-Shirt at Hot Topic that I believe read, "Caboose: -1"

I might have the name wrong, my memory is foggy. :(

animeraven34
02-03-2006, 02:56 PM
LOL... I saw a T-Shirt at Hot Topic that I believe read, "Caboose: -1"

I might have the name wrong, my memory is foggy. :(
No. That's right. :P Refering to when Donut shot him with the tank. :P

disciple
02-03-2006, 03:05 PM
ROFL. Good, I do remember important things!! ;D

...wait...

...nevermind! ;D

petrameansrock
02-03-2006, 04:48 PM
No. That's right. :P Refering to when Donut shot him with the tank. :P

I think your getting your characters confused. Caboose was never shot by a tank. Caboose teamkilled Church with the tank, hence the negative body count.

animeraven34
02-03-2006, 06:10 PM
I think your getting your characters confused. Caboose was never shot by a tank. Caboose teamkilled Church with the tank, hence the negative body count.
Yeah, that's what comes of 12 hours of sleep in 3 days. :P

petrameansrock
02-03-2006, 11:42 PM
awww im sorry! I know how lack of sleep feels. Well heres a bit of friendly advice: get your butt off the computer and go to sleep!!!!

animeraven34
02-04-2006, 09:09 AM
awww im sorry! I know how lack of sleep feels. Well heres a bit of friendly advice: get your butt off the computer and go to sleep!!!!
My butt isn't on my computer. It's on my chair.

If I wanted sympathy I'd talk to my fiancee. If I wannted sarcasm I'd open my mouth and start talking. I was explaining that I was too tired to remember details from some stupid machina series.

petrameansrock
02-04-2006, 02:46 PM
Yea I got that part, but usually being tired affects more than your ability to recall random facts from some Machinima series. You dont want to drive while fatigued do you?

animeraven34
02-04-2006, 03:32 PM
*yawns* Are you done yet?

petrameansrock
02-06-2006, 07:02 PM
Haha very funny. And yes I am.