PinkGoo
10-28-2005, 03:50 PM
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

as~i~lay~dying
10-28-2005, 07:05 PM
oh hun im so sorry...and sorry that your parnest were saying those things to you!...how was it your falt tho?? i will pray that everything gets worked out!

drumchick101
10-28-2005, 09:58 PM
I know how it feels to have your parents throw stuff on you and how it makes you feel worse than you should. I know how it swallows you up and nothing seems to make you feel better. Try to put some music on (perferable christian) and sleep it off, you will feel better in the morning. But then again, you're proboble sleeping by now anyways...oo well.

><sarah><

skynes
10-29-2005, 05:21 AM
how the people were going to sue us

How? If they were speeding it is them in the wrong.

panhead04
10-30-2005, 06:11 PM
i know how you feel...its not just the blaming part that hurts...its the words they use....all i hear out of my dad is cussing at me over something dumb....i can really sympathize and i hope that everything will be ok for you....im prayin and i agree w/drumchick...put some music on that will help you get through this....

Cornflake
10-31-2005, 07:15 AM
Its not your fault, and no, I don't think you'll get sued.

aliengurl7
11-01-2005, 01:39 PM
is your sister's dog alive?

deadb4dawn
11-05-2005, 07:55 PM
my sister's dog just got hit by a speeding car and it's all my fault. please pray, oh god, guys... im bawling. PLEASE PRAY!!!!!!!

(this was like 20 minutes ago.)

okay, full story...

the thing is, my friend amy was here (softballchick) and we were with the dogs and they all of a sudden took off for some reason. and my sister's dog got hit by this idiot in a SUV going well over the 20MPH limit. and then dad started cussing and going nuts.. screaming and yelling at me... cussing me out with all sorts of a**'s and f***'s... right in front of my friend and started slamming things around and yelling. then he yelled on and on about how the people were going to sue us, and everything. then my mom cussed me out and alota other stuff. i'm crying so hard and... yeah. pray...its ok it wasnt your falt that the dogs ran off. it will be just fine. is ur sister mad at u? and ur parents are jsut being real stupid about that, its ok.

theelectric3
11-05-2005, 10:37 PM
how are you doing liz?