phanoftheopera
10-29-2005, 07:39 PM
My friends and I have been having a rough couple of days. Another friend of ours-a sophmore a the University of Arizona-committed suicide a few days ago by throwing himself out a 4-story window at the University. I did not know him as well as a few of my friends at our youth group, but I did play in our high school marching band with him. This isn't so much a prayer for me, it's more for the two friends of mine who have done nothing but cry on my shoulder the last few days. I feel very helpless, because there's not much else I can do. Hopefully we will be able to dedicate the service to him tomorrow, but we don't know what else to do. Anyway, it would mean a lot if you would all pray for his family and friends.
Thank you all so much.

panhead_91
10-29-2005, 07:55 PM
Omgsh I am so sry to hear that
I am deffantaly praying!!!

as~i~lay~dying
10-30-2005, 04:19 PM
wow..im sorry..i felt that way(helpless) after my best friends grandma died..i was just there for her if she needed to talk or cry..i will say a prayer!

deadb4dawn
11-07-2005, 06:37 PM
i know how suicide is. its not great. ive lost so many people to it. in september i lost my pap to brain anerisums, grandpa to cancer, and 5 friends in a car crash, i was in the car too but im the only one that didnt didnt get hurt. i walk away with out a scratch. <i hated myself for it. i thought that if i would kill myself that they would all be able to come back.> ive tried suicide... but my boyfriend has talked me out of trying it anymore. but do u know why this guy killed himself? well i will pray for his family. and i will pray for u to have strenght and know what to do to comfert ur friends.