whereami
10-31-2005, 05:42 PM
There is someone at my school who is going through a really rough time right now. She is a lesbian and several people have complained to the school about a "public show of affection" and that that that that kind of behavior should not be allowed and all that other junk. She got suspended from school multiple times because of this. She is going through a very very difficult time emotionaly. Even if you dont agree with what she does, please keep her in your prayers that she will be able to get through this time. Also pray that people around her will be supportive and help her get through this rather than rejecting he because of what she did.

thanks guys.

as~i~lay~dying
11-01-2005, 07:36 AM
i will pray for her...umm--mostly that she sees what shes doing is wrong..if she keeps getting suspended for it then why does she keep doing it? and i personally wouldnt want to see two girls all over each other at my school.....i would prob complain too!

skilltroks
11-01-2005, 11:57 AM
(I think mostly it's a mental thing.)
Also, I can imagine her struggles right now.

panhead_91
11-01-2005, 01:43 PM
i will pray for her...umm--mostly that she sees what shes doing is wrong..if she keeps getting suspended for it then why does she keep doing it? and i personally wouldnt want to see two girls all over each other at my school.....i would prob complain too!
I agree but i am praying

alorian
11-01-2005, 02:14 PM
Is she a Christian?

whereami
11-02-2005, 11:46 AM
thanks guys!

No, shes not a christian, And im not saying that i agree with what she's doing. I also agree that she should have at least reconsidered after she got suspended the first time. But most of that is completely beside the point anyway, the point being that she needs support right now to help her get through what she is going through. Alot of her friends and even her family are realy angry at her and kind of just abandoned her. She is probably recosidering what she does herself and that could be very emotionally difficult. whether it means her deciding that what she is doing is wrong of not is beside the point.
I'm just praying that more people will realize that just because they dont agree with what she does dosnt mean they cant help her by at least realizing that she is going through a really hard time and needs people to help her by just being open and supportive.

thanks again for praying!

drumchick101
11-02-2005, 12:11 PM
I agree, I know people who are homosexual or bi and they deserve our help just as much as anyone else. I hate (I'm not implying that anyone here was doing this) when christians think they are all high & mighty & comdemn homosexuals. What they do isn't right but God does not judge which sin is worse, the Bible says that all sin is the same to God. I agrivates me when someone is abandoned for their wrongs.

><sarah><

alorian
11-02-2005, 03:53 PM
You should try to lead her to Christ. God can't help her directly, but you can. (Since she's not a Christian. Can't remember the verse, but I read it somewhere...) I'll pray for guidance.