TheFireBreathes
11-08-2005, 06:02 PM
Will still have the emotions like we do here and be able to get mad, frusterated, angry. I know most of those come from Satan, it still seems like you cant always be happy. Even though we are in Heaven I dont know.

as~i~lay~dying
11-08-2005, 06:20 PM
i dont think we will....becuase we will be perfect...well i guess mayb the emotions God has..jelousy..sadness..rightous anger.....

skillet_head
11-08-2005, 06:41 PM
I believe when we get to heaven we will be happy. The Bible talks about in His presence there is fullness of joy. Yeah it seems like we can't be happy with all the stuff that goes around, but I believe when we're in Heaven we'll be joyful and won't have a reason to be sad, jealous, or anger nor would we want to be.

NightCrawler
11-08-2005, 10:28 PM
He will wipe away the tears, if that is anything. But then again, that is in the New Jerusalem during the time of the new Heaven and new Earth. Right?

skynes
11-09-2005, 01:02 AM
Will still have the emotions like we do here and be able to get mad, frusterated, angry. I know most of those come from Satan, it still seems like you cant always be happy. Even though we are in Heaven I dont know.

Saying those emotions come from Satan is a lie. He does not make those emotions, they are built into us. He simply manipulates them.

I believe when we're in Heaven we'll be joyful and won't have a reason to be sad, jealous, or anger nor would we want to be.

I'm more likely to go with this. We will still have the capability for annoyance and jealousy, but we won't ever use it.

Spiffles
11-09-2005, 01:37 AM
I jst backspaced a few different thoughts because I honestly dont know.. I have no clue what so ever how it's gonna be in heaven.. We will be in Gods presence so that is a good thing (i cant really explain or describe that either, lol)..

It will be different cause its just our spirit there.. our body will still be dead here on earth. Emotions are part of our soul, which dies withour body (body= head toes heart, lungs, etc.., soul, = emotions, thoughts, etc.. spirit = what connects us with God etc..)...
Will we get a new body, and soul in heaven, or something, i'm not real sure..
I knwo we will love to worship God and praise him.. and love is an emotion, so on that basis, i'm going to think we will have all the other emotions and feelings and stuff..

But i'm not real sure and open to other thoughts and things..
it's a really good question though :)

skynes
11-09-2005, 04:08 AM
The Bible says we will have a new body. A glorified body like Christ's. We are physical beings and that isnt going to change just because of a little comma like death. We will still be able to touch and taste, otherwise the Wedding feast of the lamb will be a cruel joke!

*agh my hand passes right through the plate!!! I WANNA EAT THE CHICKEN!!!*

TheFireBreathes
11-09-2005, 09:43 AM
The Bible says we will have a new body. A glorified body like Christ's. We are physical beings and that isnt going to change just because of a little comma like death. We will still be able to touch and taste, otherwise the Wedding feast of the lamb will be a cruel joke!

Ha, like Plankton from Spongebob eating is holographic meatloaf. :P

deadb4dawn
11-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Ha, like Plankton from Spongebob eating is holographic meatloaf.

we was talkn about that in yearbook this moring. i hate spongbob! u know why i hate spongebob? cause he looks like chesses. and u know why i hate chesse? caus eit looks like spongbob. and one day spongbob will try to tke over the world... but he will not sucied!!! cause the evil, little, green men will stop him. -hahaha-

TheFireBreathes
11-09-2005, 02:54 PM
Ha, like Plankton from Spongebob eating is holographic meatloaf.

we was talkn about that in yearbook this moring. i hate spongbob! u know why i hate spongebob? cause he looks like chesses. and u know why i hate chesse? caus eit looks like spongbob. and one day spongbob will try to tke over the world... but he will not sucied!!! cause the evil, little, green men will stop him. -hahaha-

Aparently llamas are going to take over the world too...What has this world gotten into these days?

NightCrawler
11-09-2005, 05:01 PM
Drugs. ...

Spiffles
11-09-2005, 05:07 PM

I guess what i was trying to get at, or maybe it's just a new thought at the moment (lol).. I dont know if it will be the same sort of body, and feelings and stuff when we are in heaven as on earth.. I think it would be completely different, but I honestly cant imagine it much, cause when i try to imagine anything much of heaven my mind just goes all gobbligoop..
Same as trying to think about eternal life.. my mind just goes blank. lol.. or the fact that God can fit the whole universe in the palm of his hand yet he loves heach one of us personally (remebering how small we are in relation to the whole universe).. just makes my head go blank. hehe

*wonders if he made any sense just then* lol

newday_7
11-09-2005, 07:08 PM
It says in the bible that heaven will be better than you can imagine, well i can imagine always being happy so if it's alot better then we must at least always be happy, plus, even if it were possible to feel stuff like anger and sadness, there would be no reason to

skynes
11-10-2005, 12:36 AM
I dont know if it will be the same sort of body, and feelings and stuff when we are in heaven as on earth.. I think it would be completely different

What do you base that on? We're getting a body like Christ's. Christ was physical and could eat and feel. So we are going to be physical and can eat and feel too.

Spiffles
11-10-2005, 01:34 AM
I'm basing that on the simple fact that on earth our bodys are screwed up, unperfect, full of sin and whatever else we may decide in our greta human way to do to our bodys, where as in heaven, God if he gives us a new body it wont be anthing but a perfect body, which we dont have here on earth..

skynes
11-10-2005, 01:36 AM
True, but we still have a body and it will still function generally the same. We just won't have pain and death anymore.

drumchick101
11-10-2005, 02:14 PM
Ya, and our bodies were made like this and were indended to be perfect, but we screwed it all up by sinning.

><sarah><

newday_7
11-10-2005, 02:40 PM
Why does it matter how our bodies will be? God knows what He's doing they're gonna be perfect, and there will be no bad feelings, because there will be no sin and sin is what makes things bad or hurt, with God it will only be goodness which isn't bad

skynes
11-11-2005, 12:34 AM
It doesn't really matter, but it's interesting to talk about.

newday_7
11-12-2005, 01:33 AM
ya i guess so