Unregistered
11-10-2005, 09:18 PM
Do you think that a person can find true, faithful love at a young age?

lamb_servant72
11-12-2005, 12:04 PM
I have seen this happen twice. The people involved were very mature and very dedicated to God.

terrasin
11-12-2005, 12:32 PM
How young? The majority of younger people don't have the maturity to truly understand what love is. In fact, neither do a lot of older people.

The first step is fully understanding that love is not a feeling.

CJ

sky_flashings
11-12-2005, 01:09 PM
I've always said that age is a mentality. If you are mentally old enough to handle a serious relationship, then rock on. But if you are still like a kid without any sort of maturity, I'd stay away from serious relationships. Or any, for that matter...

Spiffles
11-12-2005, 01:29 PM
But if you are still like a kid without any sort of maturity, I'd stay away from serious relationships. Or any, for that matter...

but but but.... I love my Tansformer toy!!!!!

But seriously.. I agree with CJ and Sky Flashings on this one.. depends on the maturity level

NightCrawler
11-12-2005, 03:31 PM
And it depends on the definition of a 'young age'... Because I know people that got married at 18. I know others that haven't found such and they are 22. I think it depends on the culture too.

Unregistered
11-12-2005, 04:43 PM
Love versus age? I believe that age does not matter in situation. The situation is depended between you and God the person and meeting through God. I believe everyone has a individual soul that is so unqiue and precious that the soul can not even be seen, maybe not even felt, maybe not even touched.. This is just one of the reason why you must meet through God. Another reason is I believe that marriage is holy coupled with your bible. The word of God the flesh became word and dwelt among us, we should honor cherish that for the rest of our lives. By doing, that we follow the word of God the word of the Holy Ghost and the word of the heavenly father the holy bible.
Even through life we can find this true love peace pain the truth darkness light good evil, every mans heart searches for that God and that truth, or is filled with other such junk computer games(like I was), lazyness, sex, and the tube, cars, drugs, popularity you can be filled with so much so many things out there some even oh unamed. I rather be filled with the truth Jesus and have every gift he wants for me and made thing.
I have been through so much that I just want God I wish I could change time go back, spiritually cry out to God earlier, be led by the Holy Ghost my whole life used my Holy Ghost. I feel last and feel for korey I feel shes been through pain and has been through so much been last. I even feel like I knew her. I hope she feels happy meek humble great for God, like I do. Ask the oldest ask the youngest does age matter.
I am almost 21 cause I know it doesnt matter to me. Does it matter in Gods eyes God is the oldest he loved the youngest and still does, hes gives through us and loves us outside time. I believe age does not matter I believe in God and the Holy Ghost does, I use the Holy Ghost much as possible... that is my teacher..that is the answer.. and it last = forever forever forever w/God

And it depends on the definition of a 'young age'... Because I know people that got married at 18. I know others that haven't found such and they are 22. I think it depends on the culture too.

deadb4dawn
11-12-2005, 07:12 PM
my mam and pap meet at the ages of like 16-17, i think. and they got married in there young 20s. but he perposted to her after they were togther for like 6 months. and now my mam is 43 and my pap would have been like 45-46. and they were realy good for the longest time. untill all the crap happened.

deadb4dawn
11-12-2005, 07:17 PM
im am a younger person so i dont know if this counts, but i dont think you can. you might think its true love but it wount last. like some of my friends talk about how there going to spend the rest of there lifes with there resint boyfriends and girlfriends (but i lost count on how many times they have siad that on how many people.) all it is is like puppy love.

Maddog
11-13-2005, 08:55 AM
Do you think that a person can find true, faithful love at a young age?
my grandpa loved my grandma since she was 14....and they have had been married over 50 years...but it does matter about maturity, being commited and how you deal with conflict

as~i~lay~dying
11-13-2005, 03:43 PM
yes! i think you can...+ like other people said maturity...they need to realize that its not just an emotion or feelings... ;)

Aragornsgirl217
11-16-2005, 02:10 PM
^agreed.
That's how it is for me. I believe that I have found my future husband, but he and i are not mature enough to go anywhere with a relationship, so we're waiting until the God-appointed-time to start a relationship.

lee
11-16-2005, 05:58 PM
yeah, i think i have found my future wife cause we have so much in common but she isn't perfect which is a good thing. but there is something i feel around her, but i think we have to grow with eachother cause we are still young and people change during time. she is a very god love woman, and we are going topray about this until we are able to have a real relationship. i have a feeling our love will last, and it's a very promising feeling..

Isildur9473
11-16-2005, 07:21 PM
yeah, i think i have found my future wife cause we have so much in common but she isn't perfect which is a good thing. but there is something i feel around her, but i think we have to grow with eachother cause we are still young and people change during time. she is a very god love woman, and we are going topray about this until we are able to have a real relationship. i have a feeling our love will last, and it's a very promising feeling..

You're 13, and you've found your future wife. I don't think so, you need to mature a lot first. Don't even bother with relationships until you're an adult, it just screws things up. Trust me.

skynes
11-17-2005, 12:21 AM

I agree with Isildur. Feelings lie through their teeth, I mean blatantly lie.

Praying about is an excellent idea, give that man a kudos.