Unregistered
11-12-2005, 07:27 AM
Hey guys,
I am requesting the aid of anyone who owns a Boss GT-6. I love skillet's sound, but I just can't seem to get the sound correct. If you know of any website or if you can just give me detailed patch settings, i would really apreiciate it. Thank you,

Fellow Pan Head \m/ ^_^ \m/

Pan-hamster
11-12-2005, 02:32 PM
I thought that they used the Boss DS-1. I think its right but i'm not sure.

Hey guys,
I am requesting the aid of anyone who owns a Boss GT-6. I love skillet's sound, but I just can't seem to get the sound correct. If you know of any website or if you can just give me detailed patch settings, i would really apreiciate it. Thank you,

Fellow Pan Head \m/ ^_^ \m/

hardrockinfreak
11-13-2005, 08:10 AM
I dont think you will be able to match skillets sound unless you had a mesa boogie dual rectifier, and vox ac 30, the only thing i could reccomend that would give you a similiar sound would be to set your distortion or whatever, to a more of a metal sound, crank the gain, put the mids at about 5 or 6 the low at 6 and the high at about 7 and turn it up really loud. effects processors or pedals, cant really match the tone used straight from the amp, but they can help mimick it.

the_jesta
11-13-2005, 09:04 PM
You won't get the sound of the Collide album unless you compress the tar outta your guitar, even if you do have the same equipment.