Spiffles
11-15-2005, 04:28 PM
I just applied for a new job, which would be really really good.. it's n a different location, but where i want to be, and where I beleive God wants me, and the job would be a really good job.. It pays well and would be interesting.. The job however is pushing the uper limits of my experience. It's not out of reach thought, so those of you that pray for everyone here, could you add me too please, that i'll be able to get this job or something similar so that i'm able to move. I really feel it's where i'm meant to be but it's not really possible to move without a job to move to..

Thanks y'all...

*edited to fix spelling mistakes... lol*

TheFireBreathes
11-15-2005, 05:29 PM
Yeah Il be praying

as~i~lay~dying
11-15-2005, 09:03 PM
wow..i will say a prayer!

NightCrawler
11-15-2005, 10:16 PM
Not the thread title's spelling error, however.

drumchick101
11-16-2005, 11:17 AM
If God want you there, then He will provide all that you need for sure! I'll pray that you find a job there.

><sarah><

Aragornsgirl217
11-16-2005, 02:18 PM
I'll be praying!!!

deadb4dawn
11-22-2005, 04:30 PM
I just applied for a new job, which would be really really good.. it's n a different location, but where i want to be, and where I beleive God wants me, and the job would be a really good job.. It pays well and would be interesting.. The job however is pushing the uper limits of my experience. It's not out of reach thought, so those of you that pray for everyone here, could you add me too please, that i'll be able to get this job or something similar so that i'm able to move. I really feel it's where i'm meant to be but it's not really possible to move without a job to move to..
Thanks y'all...
*edited to fix spelling mistakes... lol*

thats kool that u come from the land down under. have u really road a kagaroo? if so that is sooo mean. i moved to canada from Ireland when i was 10, and then before i turned 12 we moved down here to Missouri.i wish i could go back to Ireland

Spiffles
11-22-2005, 04:35 PM
hrm... no.. i dont really ride a kangaroo...

in other news.. i have Shingles now.... so if you guys could pray that i get better soon that would be much appreciated..

http://www.medinfo.co.uk/conditions/shingles.html