cute*sweetie*18
11-17-2005, 07:55 PM
Today I was at a medicenter and there was this old lady who I guess had fallen earlier,anyways she was in quite alot of pain but she had to go to the sturgon hospital but the problem was she didnt drive or have any cab fair so she was calling eveyrone she could think of to ask for a ride but she couldnt get a hold of anyone,then this really kind man offered her a ride they took his name and everything, but then the nurse found another problem,how would she get back home?then one of the people she had called said she was coming and would wait for her and drive her home so they decided that would be better,this just brought tears to my eyes that that man was so nice and everything so ya just thought Id share.

Isildur9473
11-17-2005, 07:56 PM
So, she fell in her house and the guy suddenly appeared at her house...?

theelectric3
11-17-2005, 10:18 PM
uh no, she said:

Today I was at a medicenter...

so i don't think she was at her house. :)

and yes, that is very nice of the man to do that. how many of us would be willing to help someone like that?

Isildur9473
11-17-2005, 10:25 PM
uh no, she said:

so i don't think she was at her house. :)

and yes, that is very nice of the man to do that. how many of us would be willing to help someone like that?

You misunderstood me. She said that the guy had driven her to the Medicenter. The guy drove her because she couldn't find a ride. I don't think he drove her from the Medicenter to the Medicenter.

lamb_servant72
11-18-2005, 04:15 AM
She did not say the guy drove her to the medicenter. Reread it Greg.

PinkGoo
11-18-2005, 06:33 AM
punctuation would be quite helpful in this situation...

Isildur9473
11-18-2005, 09:28 AM
Yeah, maybe if the person wrote like they had graduated the 4th grade, I might have been able to decipher it better. Sorry for being really illiterate at reading peoples posts who are too lazy to type correctly.

eternity
11-18-2005, 10:15 AM
Oh dude, try not to be so rude about it eh?? Sarcasm never got anyone anywhere, regardless of the situation.

theelectric3
11-18-2005, 11:04 AM
oh, my apologies. the point is that the guy was nice... and that's awesome. :) heh.

Isildur9473
11-18-2005, 12:35 PM
Oh dude, try not to be so rude about it eh?? Sarcasm never got anyone anywhere, regardless of the situation.

It helps my ego, and self-image so I count that as getting it somewhere.

oh, my apologies. the point is that the guy was nice... and that's awesome. heh.

Yes, we do need more people like him.

PinkGoo
11-18-2005, 12:40 PM
sarcasm is much more enjoyable. plus... it's true in this case.