Ignorance is Strength
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery

SkFan1983
11-19-2005, 08:59 PM
Me and my family would not want any of those Vans to scan near are house

Mr. Xcitement
11-19-2005, 09:05 PM
I have read about those technologies before, they are being worked on, but it would be many many years before they're ready and out in public, but even longer for people to accept and use them. I do believe the antichrist will rise through government as said here (a good fiction series to read on this is the "Christ Clone Trilogy". I've always been fasinated by the end of times, and I do feel it is drawing closer, I wish so much for it to be in my life time, because I want to see it, although I suppose no matter what I will see it, if you think about it. The author points out a lot of good points and things we should be paying attention to, but none of us can really know for sure, unless of course, God tells you Himself.

riz
11-20-2005, 11:24 AM
I've always been fasinated by the end of times, and I do feel it is drawing closer
I'm sorry, but I'm sick to death about hearing this sentence over and over and over and over. Of course it's drawing closer - when will it NOT? We were closer today than yesterday and we will be closer to the end tomorrow than we are today. Simple eccentricity of time.

God will never let us know when it will happen. Only he knew, only he knows and only he will know.

Mr. Xcitement
11-20-2005, 11:36 AM
That isn't completely true. God will give us signs, showing us when the end of days is coming, so in a way, He will be telling us. Also, I know every day we are getting closer and closer, but by saying that I feel it is getting closer, means soon (yes soon could be like 500 years, but I doubt it'd be another 1000).

Isildur9473
11-20-2005, 05:04 PM
http://www.jaysnet.com/index1.html

Fundamentalist Christian websites make me laugh.

NightCrawler
11-20-2005, 10:39 PM
That site is adding fear for no reason. It just proves that too few people read revelations with godly discernment. And when someone does give some godly input, what they say will probably be discarded because most others (the idiots) say otherwise. And it will be too late anyway.

Mr. Xcitement
11-21-2005, 01:17 AM
First, I don't consider this person a Fundamentalist. They're just someone that has been doing researcch and trying to look for the signs and then compiled all their data and put up a site on it. Also, they don't seem to be adding any fear to me, for one, all the technologies they speak of are true, so if you say they are "adding fear", would you rather not know what people are working on these days?

NightCrawler
11-21-2005, 02:11 PM
What I get from it is "THIS TECHNOLOGY IS OUT THERE! Either rapture is coming tomorrow or we stop it today!"

unshakeable15
11-22-2005, 11:54 PM
That isn't completely true. God will give us signs, showing us when the end of days is coming, so in a way, He will be telling us. Also, I know every day we are getting closer and closer, but by saying that I feel it is getting closer, means soon (yes soon could be like 500 years, but I doubt it'd be another 1000).
true, but God said "this must happen first." He didn't say "this must happen and right after it's done, BOOM! my Son'll return."

if every end time prophecy is fullfilled (you know, the ones that need to happen before Christ's second coming) that means "any day now." but "any day now" can still fall in a 200 year period.

i can almost picture God up in heaven "impersonating" MadEye Moody saying "Constant Vigilance!"