oneway
11-30-2005, 07:20 PM
at my school, everyone thirst for drama, and its annoying! well half of the time the stuff is serious, but everyone has to make a HUGE deal about it! seriously, so then i try and tell people about god, but of course they dont listen! so i would just like prayer for all the lost people at my school who should listen to god. peace out!

drumchick101
12-01-2005, 06:20 AM
I hear you. You would think people would become more mature about certain things once they get to high school (I don't know what grade you're in but I'm guessing).

><sarah><

eternity
12-01-2005, 07:36 AM
You bet, for sure!! A lot of students these days are placing more importance on material things/possessions, and less importance or none at all on God. Will keep the students of your school, and yourself in prayers :)

TheFireBreathes
12-01-2005, 02:13 PM
at my school, everyone thirst for drama, and its annoying! well half of the time the stuff is serious, but everyone has to make a HUGE deal about it! seriously, so then i try and tell people about god, but of course they dont listen! so i would just like prayer for all the lost people at my school who should listen to god. peace out!

I agree. There is a lot of drama at my school, the good thing is there is only a few people at school that Im good friends with and I hang out with. The thing that really makes me mad is how many people at school drink, do drugs, and all that stuff. The sad thing is that this generation is getting younger and younger every year when it comes to these things. I mean, I just saw a kid today pouring alcohol into his orange juice bottle so he could drink it in class. People are that addicted that they have to have it everywhere with them. I went to this party last year (8th grade) that Im glad I backed out of because these kids were breaking into kids houses and stealing alcohol. and schools dont do that much to enforce it either. So i'll be praying or everything right along side you bud ;)

oneway
12-01-2005, 06:39 PM
I agree. There is a lot of drama at my school, the good thing is there is only a few people at school that Im good friends with and I hang out with. The thing that really makes me mad is how many people at school drink, do drugs, and all that stuff. The sad thing is that this generation is getting younger and younger every year when it comes to these things. I mean, I just saw a kid today pouring alcohol into his orange juice bottle so he could drink it in class. People are that addicted that they have to have it everywhere with them. I went to this party last year (8th grade) that Im glad I backed out of because these kids were breaking into kids houses and stealing alcohol. and schools dont do that much to enforce it either. So i'll be praying or everything right along side you bud ;)
ya, thanks!

drumchick101
12-02-2005, 07:22 PM

Ya it was these kinds of things that led to what I posted in the "seaching" thread

><sarah><