oneway
12-01-2005, 02:47 PM
...and as the poor family looked up and noticed everyone boarding their ships for travel, they young boy asked his dad,"father, where is everyone going?" and his father replied,"they are but the lost souls who are hopelessly searching for something meaningful, but have not sought the real truth," and as the father continued, he picked up a book, and showed it to his son,"now i tell you the truth, this is what you will need to follow to become seperate from the others,to join your real father in heaven,and to at last have peace...."

Isildur9473
12-01-2005, 03:50 PM
Umm...... k

oneway
12-01-2005, 03:53 PM
Umm...... k
just thought i would tell that! its all good!

Isildur9473
12-01-2005, 03:58 PM
just thought i would tell that! its all good!

Yeah, but this board is designed for intelligent disucssion. We already know this, can't you post it somewhere else...?

Not to be hard on you, welcome to the boards. If no one has told you, the purpose of the Mars Hill is "to discuss those deeper issues in Christianity".

oneway
12-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Yeah, but this board is designed for intelligent disucssion. We already know this, can't you post it somewhere else...?

Not to be hard on you, welcome to the boards. If no one has told you, the purpose of the Mars Hill is "to discuss those deeper issues in Christianity".
well, its spiritual up lifting! so there!

TheFireBreathes
12-01-2005, 06:26 PM
Yeah Garden Of Gethsemane would probably be better but whatever its cool dude

oneway
12-01-2005, 06:51 PM
Yeah Garden Of Gethsemane would probably be better but whatever its cool dude
o well, im new! lol!

oneway
12-02-2005, 03:10 PM
o well, im new! lol!
wait........isn't this the garden of gethseme?

BarlowgIRL
12-02-2005, 06:30 PM
if I haven't said it before... please read the rules if you haven't already.

drumchick101
12-02-2005, 07:19 PM
Alright, he get's the point. This does belong in the garden but it's already been moved there.

Yes, it is so sad that they are searching. The worst part is that they have no idea of the truth and there is no way to tell them. I was brutally awakened to this last year. I had many of what I like to call "hell moments." In these I would realize how incredibly read hell is and I would look around (because I would almost always be at school) and everyone I could see was going to hell and I didn't know how to handle it.

I'm a person who likes to do things, so I tried to shove my faith down their throats...never good. I was doing this because I felt that I wanted to do something & I would feel better if I tried & I thought it would be a good idea to shove my faith down their throats. Do you notice a trend there? There were *stops to count* six I's and one "my." Never good.... I was doing all of it in my strength and what I (there it is again) thought would work. God let me get beat up so I would learn that what I was doing wasn't His way and therefore it wouldn't work. I need to get beat up sometimes, I get the point that way...;)

So now, I've learned that during those moments I need to pray. That's the hardest thing for me to do because I do not feel like I am doing anything to really help. This is something I'm slowly but surely being broken of. I must pray because there is power in prayer and that's how God shows up, and when God (not me) shows up...then something good happens.

><sarah><

as~i~lay~dying
12-06-2005, 08:10 PM

gosh kid-chill...he thought it was important enouph to post so he did..i think its cool and im glad he did~~we dont have to go strictly by the rules all the time(not that hes bending them)

oneway
12-07-2005, 02:27 PM
thanks! you all rock!